Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

What Name Would You Give A Book Retail Store? Please, Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Name Would You Give A Book Retail Store? Please, Help (648 Views)

How To Deal With Opening A Retail Store / Selling Online- Online Marketplaces VS Your Own Online Retail Store / How To Set Up An Online Retail Store In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name Would You Give A Book Retail Store? Please, Help by wedoit: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

I need your help.

If you were to name a book store (whether online or offline), what name would you have given it?

I have an idea for a book retail business, but I need a marketable name.

Any idea, please?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Name Would You Give A Book Retail Store? Please, Help by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
We'd love to see a demo of what your e-book store looks like.
Re: What Name Would You Give A Book Retail Store? Please, Help by Kunle28: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
I think 'PAGES'..isnt so bad, is it??
Re: What Name Would You Give A Book Retail Store? Please, Help by wedoit: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Brand_new: We'd love to see a demo of what your e-book store looks like.

There's no demo yet.
Re: What Name Would You Give A Book Retail Store? Please, Help by wedoit: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kunle28: I think 'PAGES'..isnt so bad, is it??

Thanks.
Isn't a bad idea at all
Re: What Name Would You Give A Book Retail Store? Please, Help by naijacutee(f): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
Staples
Horizons
Sage
Re: What Name Would You Give A Book Retail Store? Please, Help by wedoit: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2013
naijacutee: Staples
Horizons
Sage

Thanks.
Re: What Name Would You Give A Book Retail Store? Please, Help by logo77: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: What Name Would You Give A Book Retail Store? Please, Help by logo77: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
INSIGHTS
Re: What Name Would You Give A Book Retail Store? Please, Help by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
cool names..

But the names on the thread won't get you what you need..

Some of those names are already present on the CAC list..

Lets look at "INSIGHTS"

Sounds a name for an optometry company, motivational establishment.. Besides, there are several company in Nigeria with that tag.

Don't even walk to the cac office with the name...
Re: What Name Would You Give A Book Retail Store? Please, Help by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
I know a branding company (I'm part of..) that could help you with a name you'll love..

Its not about getting a name!
A business name is as important as a surname.. a good business name would save you the pay of 50 marketers! Far more important than a logo. Your business name can either build or kill your business...

If you're ready to get a suitable name for the bookstore, a name still available on the CAC database , kindly indicate.. Price is N5000 . Thats the standard price for 1 name (SMEs only).
In addition with the name, you'll also get the inspiration behind the name..

In other to clear all doubts, I'll post the name and the inspiration on the thread. + a confirmed CAC availability.

You can Pay later..

Are you ready?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Salary Enquiries? / Advertise With Oracle Predict / You Can Earn Up To $1200 From Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.