Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Bigmanilism Syndrome and hypocrisy Killing Nigerians... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bigmanilism Syndrome and hypocrisy Killing Nigerians... (506 Views)

Indorama Is Killing Nigerians. / Meet 3 Indian Wolf Sisters Suffering From Rare Werewolf Syndrome (photos) / Kpanti Police-men Are Killing Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bigmanilism Syndrome and hypocrisy Killing Nigerians... by Afroconnect: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Its very funny how some people reason in this country,pls I know its your right to reason how you like,but its also my right to be amused by ur reasoning.
1.Some Nigerian Ladies,(especially the myopic and vain ones )see big stomach as a sign of wealth.this to me is very funny,every reasonable person knows carrying a huge mass of fat in front of you is a huge discomfort.it also leads to laziness and strain in their metabolism,cos naturally a fat man will eat more than a slim person,and this in itself is unhealthy.some people can not even talk short walks,they believe that if they have money they should always be inside AC as a status.wise people are spending money jogging and doing sports to get fit,going out and getting some sunlight.pls I would advice you make some research and help yourself out if you fall in this category-it is disease you are carrying around.
2)Short sightedness and mediocrity:it is appalling how Nigerians will support a criminal during elections for 5000naira and later turn around and complain of bad leadership,corruption and so forth.you sold your child's future,sold your security,sold your respect among the committee of nations for 5000naira...shameful.
Nigerians time to wise up na now,its better to endure a lil more and enjoy later ooh,support good men of intergrity for better tomorrow,a Nigeria where we go dey chop yanfu yanfu.
God bless Nigeria,bless Africa,bless the world.

(1) (Reply)

Happy International Youth Day To All Nairalander Youths ( Must Read ) / Which One Of These Is Most Painful? / Intelligent People Of Nairaland, I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.