Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Join The New It User Group-9ija-it-pros. Hosted By The Culminis Alliance. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Join The New It User Group-9ija-it-pros. Hosted By The Culminis Alliance. (814 Views)

New Nigeria Social Network In Town! 9ija Face Social Network! / How To Track An Ip Address Of A Facebook User / Call 9ija 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The New It User Group-9ija-it-pros. Hosted By The Culminis Alliance. by predi(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2008
https://www.culminis.com/Register/UserGroupSite/?Group=NIP&Referral=200805270002

please copy this link in yur browser and fill the online form to be part of IT professionals on the CULMINIS ALLIANCE, if you have professional certification in IT, you need to be hear to bring CULMINIS to Nigeria and if you are not an IT prof. but a lover of IT you are welcome, so long as you are intrested in moving IT in Nigeria forward especially in the areas of Networking, server administration,router configuration and all forms of WAN and network engineering.

Our aim will be to share resources and ideas that will move the IT genre forward and also arrange to bring CULMINIS ALLIANCE to Nigeria officially and also benefit from their expertise.

My name is Toyinbramms Sulaiman, iam the Administrator of these user group(9ija-IT-pros) wit Culminis Alliance. i live and work in Abuja. Presently a Faculty with APTECH and also a support Engineer.i hold an MCP,MCSA,MCSA-mess,MCSE, CCNA. SO i am expecting IT professionals to join me on these User group and lets share IT knowledge and resources.

(1) (Reply)

Kaspersky Antivirus 8.0 / Does Anybody Nid D Freegate Settings?so Let Us Xchange Freegate Software 4 Solibay Softwares{it Enab / How To Convert Mod/tod Video To Avi/mpg/wmv/mpeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.