Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States (6116 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by basty: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
And also tell them pickin make them stop crimes.
Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by Ozonna(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
Pukkah: The truth is always bitter but South Easterners need to be harder on their governors, be less indulgent of non-performance and focus less on 'FG/Jonathan'.

What's happening in Abia? Zero.

What's happening in Ebonyi?

They've not given Okorocha in Imo any chance.

Sullivan Chime in Enugu has been sick?

In your heart of hearts, would you say Peter Obi of Anambra is a performer?

So what's happening in the South East?

Even the South Southerners, who are even more heterogenous and the residents of Mr President's base, seem to be more cohesive.

Again, the truth is bitter but it's the only thing that can set you free.

MASSOB also needs to make up its mind. Does it want a united Nigeria or a broken Nigeria. Focus is essential please.

What has Sullivan's sickness got to do with his performance in Enugu? Have you been to Enugu or seen Ϯh℮ Enugu thread in NL? Enugu is still doing well inspite of his health.

Ϯh℮ people that have not allowed Okorocha to run Imo well are they also holding on to Ϯh℮ state's allocation? Even if Okorocha is not a saint, owerri is a nice town and its expanding(its d only place I've bn to in Imo)

Peter Obi by Nigerian standard is doing well. I'm particularly impressed with his rural road networks and Human development (wonder why Anambra pri school students must have 139 agg b4 qualifying for Unity school)

We know how Enonyi State was and how it is now, there is a huge difference. We know how backward educationally they were and progress they've made now. Economically, more rice mills/farms are springing up @ a fairly high rate and more quaries and mines have opened.

Abia..... Let's hope for Ϯh℮ best in 2015.

Yes I agree that we need to put pressure on our Govs to do better but so does Ϯh℮ people of SS,SW,NC,NE and NW

1 Like

Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by Pukkah: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ozonna:

What has Sullivan's sickness got to do with his performance in Enugu? Have you been to Enugu or seen Ϯh℮ Enugu thread in NL? Enugu is still doing well inspite of his health.

Ϯh℮ people that have not allowed Okorocha to run Imo well are they also holding on to Ϯh℮ state's allocation? Even if Okorocha is not a saint, owerri is a nice town and its expanding(its d only place I've bn to in Imo)

Peter Obi by Nigerian standard is doing well. I'm particularly impressed with his rural road networks and Human development (wonder why Anambra pri school students must have 139 agg b4 qualifying for Unity school)

We know how Enonyi State was and how it is now, there is a huge difference. We know how backward educationally they were and progress they've made now. Economically, more rice mills/farms are springing up @ a fairly high rate and more quaries and mines have opened.

Abia..... Let's hope for Ϯh℮ best in 2015.

Yes I agree that we need to put pressure on our Govs to do better but so does Ϯh℮ people of SS,SW,NC,NE and NW

There's no point for any back and forth argument. Even when people struggle with it, the truth is always unchanging.

Every line you have written here is the 'truth'. Keep at it. All of them are performers. Finito.

No matter how dark it is, each person knows what is in the recess of his mind.

I wish everybody well. Again, the truth is always bitter.
Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by Reddick: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ok ooo we don hear
Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by samkoro: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Kairoseki77: All hail TRIBALISM.

If the SS Christian president is a massive failure, let's celebrate him because he shares our religion and maybe our tribe.

If the Governor has been stealing and is refusing to even build a simple bridge that we have been demanding for 30 YEARS, let's celebrate him because mediocrity is all we know.

If our local government is a depressing embarrassment, lets rejoice because our LGA has the same culture as us.

Then let's complain about our miserable lives under these leaders. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

The Yorubas thought everybody so durring OBJ's regime.
Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by dossantos1: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
how will a reasonable investor want to invest his money in a hostile environment. jusst ask ursef why is the southwest attracting most of the investments in nigeria. even Dangote proposed largest refinery in nigeria is to be situated in Ondo state. and some ppl will say they develope lagos when they havent develope their fathers house. they think being petty trader means being a good enterpreneur. we all knw d big enterpreneurs of nigeria, they are mainly 4rm Hausa,yoruba,benin & niger delta ppl and they dnt brag all over the place

5 Likes

Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by ikenna44: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
dos-santos:
how will a reasonable investor want to invest his money in a hostile environment. jusst ask ursef why is the southwest attracting most of the investments in nigeria. even Dangote proposed largest refinery in nigeria is to be situated in Ondo state. and some ppl will say they develope lagos when they havent develope their fathers house. they think being petty trader means being a good enterpreneur. we all knw d big enterpreneurs of nigeria, they are mainly 4rm Hausa,yoruba,benin & niger delta ppl and they dnt brag all over the place
Dnt jst talk because u tink u ve 2...talk because u ve sumtin meaningful 2 say! D Ibos re nt big enterpreneurs?? Wat ve u bin smokin? Negro...shut d fu*k up!
Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by Sibrah: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Where were they when others region decided to intergrate and hold their leader responsible . . . I think they should also hold Aliyu Babangida responsible too as the North and SW is the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by dossantos1: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
ikenna44:
Dnt jst talk because u tink u ve 2...talk because u ve sumtin meaningful 2 say! D Ibos re nt big enterpreneurs?? Wat ve u bin smokin? Negro...shut d fu*k up!

the fact is there for everybody to see, i'm not talking about petty traders here that just import junks into the country. i'm talking about industrialist. okay!!
Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by Sibrah: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
samkoro:

Care to expantiate? 'Na-our-brother' syndrome was zero during OBJ's days as president. I challenge any one here to show where S-Westers blindly supported OBJ, or blackmailed other region of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by redsun(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
It is time the igbos on the ground take charge of their destinies and apply their managerial skills in businesses into community building and development.Time to by pass ruling thieves and take charge mentally,physically and collectively.

Time to work a single superorganism for the good of all.
Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by Pukkah: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
samkoro:

Do you know what you're talking about at all?

The most virulent critics of Obasanjo were Yorubas.

In fact, Northerners did not also blindly support Yar'Adua the way some of you are doing to Jonathan.

If the Northerners were as clannish as you guys, would they have supported the doctrine of necessity that brought in Jonathan when Yar'Adua was sick?

If the Northerners were as tribalistic, would their Governors have supported Jonathan against Atiku, Buhari and Gusau?

If the Yorubas had been as tribalistic, would they have shown independent-mindedness during the tango of Tinubu and Obasanjo?

Today, a similar issue like the one between Tinubu and Obasanjo is playing out between Jonathan and Amaechi and you guys are tearing Amaechi apart!

So who is being tribalistic?

2 Likes

Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by COOLDUN: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ogojohn: Massob is a bunch of tout. What is there agenda. From been a freedom fighter to what do i call it now. A pseudo political party.

Wow, please i would like you to introduce me to your English teacher, he/she really did a wonderful work on you. Please for goodness sake try to write in your local language next time you want to comment ok.
Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by oluamid(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2013
Majikals: How this topic take concern d interesting ludo game between me n obama?

^^
grin

@topic, MASSOB really needs to stand up and be counted. They should stop playing the ostrich. Be the group that wants the best for Igbos. Be the group that would call non-performing governors to order. Don't be a rally/talking only group.
Re: Massobs Urges South-East Governors To Improve States by Cleanman(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
i dont fancy politics but i must say there is an unbelievable massive development going on in osun state presently...the govnor is really working....SE need to wake up and tilt their gov'nors towards performance and quit siding/ass-licking jona..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: GEJ Embarrassed And Disgraced / Breaking:tension As Soldiers Clash With Militants Inside Creek, Many Feared Dead / Osinbajo Heads To Berlin, To Address German Business Community On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.