Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

HOW TO BECOME INVISIBLE ....(with photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / HOW TO BECOME INVISIBLE ....(with photos) (1983 Views)

Two Swedes Develop Invisible Bike Helmet | / Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito / Scientists Create 2-D Invisible Cloak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW TO BECOME INVISIBLE ....(with photos) by cra8tivmind: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2013
Quantum Stealth material was designed
by Guy Cramer. It bends light waves
around the subject and removes visual,
infrared (night vision), and thermal
signatures.
“ Cloak of Invisibility” works without
cameras, batteries, or mirrors .
continue reading
Re: HOW TO BECOME INVISIBLE ....(with photos) by nne4(f): 6:17am On Aug 11, 2013
cra8tivmind: Quantum Stealth material was designed
by Guy Cramer. It bends light waves
around the subject and removes visual,
infrared (night vision), and thermal
signatures.
“ Cloak of Invisibility” works without
cameras, batteries, or mirrors .
continue reading
Abi because of $1.00
Re: HOW TO BECOME INVISIBLE ....(with photos) by deekseen(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Very fake picture. How can something invisible produce a shadow? Beside that, look at the square-shaped cropped region, shows that the picture was altered to fool us. But it DIDN'T.

A picture is said to tell a thousand words, this picture tells a thousand lies.
Re: HOW TO BECOME INVISIBLE ....(with photos) by cra8tivmind: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2013
Stop making foolish comment...escape from darkness...it's a new invention visit d site to view d details. I didn't believe until i saw it tooo. Readers are leader..
take a good look at the woman's shadow below...a croped pics won't look like dat. u sat back and conclude jst like dat i wonder how you move forward. u ar not been fooled it's real
Re: HOW TO BECOME INVISIBLE ....(with photos) by UyiIredia(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2013
I'm not surprised. I picked interest in invisibility after watching Tommorow Never Dies. I argued to my school mates then that such a car was real. When opposed, I googled it and found out that while the Jamed Bond type car hadn't been made impressived strides in making INVISIBLE CARS have occurred. Of course, whilst searching I came accross cloaking meadiums as the OP shows. Apparently, they've made improvements.
Re: HOW TO BECOME INVISIBLE ....(with photos) by deekseen(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
cra8tivmind: Stop making foolish comment...escape from darkness...[/b]it's a new invention visit d site to view d details. I didn't believe until i saw it tooo. Readers are leader..
take a good look at the woman's shadow below...a croped pics won't look like dat. u sat back and conclude jst like dat [b]i wonder how you move forward.
u ar not been fooled it's real

Were all those necessary? Must malice accompany your response?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Etisalat Free Airtime For Real / Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! / How To Make RC stuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.