Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child (9641 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by ijleke(f): 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2009
e pepper you for body. who send you to born without papa?
Am very sure it is your illitracy that is bugging you, get a life and leave single moms ALONE, if u dont know wat to talk about think of how to make a better life out of you.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by 2Legit: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2009
ijleke:

e pepper you for body. who send you to born without papa?
Am very sure it is your illitracy that is bugging you, get a life and leave single moms ALONE, if u dont know wat to talk about think of how to make a better life out of you.

if u no be illterate, u no go born papaless child.
u win trap d man and him no gree
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by ijleke(f): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2009
point of correction illitrate fool, single mom it means there is a dad , my daughter has a father and a proper one at that, am sure you need to GO back to school,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by 2Legit: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2009
ijleke:

point of correction illitrate fool, single mom it means there is a dad , my daughter has a father and a proper one at that, am sure you need to GO back to school,
you cant spell illiterate.
who is the illiterate?
at least me I no born out of wedlock

e dey pepper am
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Rendani(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2009
can a woman marry a man with a child?

if the answer is yes then the opposite applies also

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by queen01(f): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2009
@2legit

wats ur problem, ? wat is wrong with single mom, aint they human beings?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by ijleke(f): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2009
i accept atleast you went to school and still u dont know there are 2 sides to a coin, you dont just come from nowhere and generalize issues, if u got issues wit single moms i suggest you go sort it. No one is beggin you to have a child out of wedluck, the fact is YOU CANT EVEN HANDLE IT, ,. thts why people like you cant,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by 2Legit: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2009
yes o. i cant handle it
why shd i want to handle having children out of wedlock? you r right i cant handle children out of wedlock. take your immoral handling of papaless chidlren away from my sight now b4 i count 3

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by 2Legit: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2009
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by 2Legit: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2009
2 and a half
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Busybody2(f): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2009
@ 2legit

Stop your generalisation and stop being one-track minded and quit being inconsiderate and insensitive.

Yes some women can be irresponsible, but what if it was the man that left ijleke? Is she supposed to kill the child or kill herself or remain single for the rest of her life too undecided
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by 2Legit: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2009
why she born for man dat doesn't want child?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Busybody2(f): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2009
2Legit:

why she born for man dat doesn't want child?

How you know that for sure grin Or is there something you are not telling us cheesy Biko please let her be, she is still a lady too wink
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by guruofsat(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2009
Disadvantages of marrying Someone who have a Baby
Tip

The case to face
1.You are not the first on her heart
2.You Might face a lot of challenges in futures

Tip 1

Ask the woman that she should point one out of you between The BABY and YOU and Her Mother and Her Father, who she love most? and she should step how the love great in his heart,ask her to swear and to be honest

Samples of what will be the result
1.She will select The kid
2.fellow by her The mother
3.She will pick you ask number 3 sometime she might pick you for number 2
4.The father or You can even be Number 4

If the Baby recognize his blood father that is another Disadvantage!because if the blood father came to visit ,the house mood will change with the kid

No matter what you gave to the kid if the kid see his father he or she will prefer to be with his father than you at that moment,

And if the baby is more than 3 year is i advise you,you think twice b4 you fall in a infatuation you call a true LOVE

i want to tell you,anytime the woman look at the ex man kid he will always think of him for Good or Bad,which divert you woman attention at that moment

and if the baby notice you are not the biological father,and you are try to punish he or she for mistake he or she might look at you like a Stupid man,and her heart will full of jealous,

Tip 2

After you have labour the woman ex man kid.the man might come in future and request for the child only if the child didnt not have a brighter future he will not bored

Solution 1

Only if the baby accept you as the father from the bottom of his heart,or they never tell he or she that you are not is biological father

Solution 2

There is a court paper to guide you that you are the owner of the kid

All my friend we have to be honest Blood is ticker than Water

anyway True love is blind,only if you are blind you are ready to face alot of stupids thing in futures

And remember getting marrying you are not the only one getting marrying the Both family must agree to be one too if you want to have happy family

if you accept the lady and you parent refuse

, you can post your idea
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by sweetmum(f): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2009
@ poster
if you love this lady, go ahead and marry her,what if she abort the baby and got her system damaged,would you have known?
what if she hide it from you and maybe after marriage she now tells you.
i think most time guys dont really appriciate the person that tells them the truth.
if you love her and think you can accomodate them,go ahead.
cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by chikito1(f): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2009
I do not really think, there is anything wrong with a woman that has got a kid. After all what if you had a kid?

you sure will want to get married someday. I have a friend who had a kid before she got married and she is

happily happily married.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by ijleke(f): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2009
hmmmm sorry about that i had a board meeting dears, but for 2legit, am sure you dont ahve a job, thats wats bugging you go get a job. my baby's dad and i are in good terms and AM PROUND TO BE A SINGLE MOM, that shows am A WOMAN, hmmmm 2legit are u sure you are a MAN, JOBLESS FOOL, GET A LIFE MY DEAR
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by ijleke(f): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2009
my FINAL WORD , the person wearing the shoe knows where it HURTS, so 2LEGIT AND CO you dont know shi*t about been a single mom or dad i suggest you SHUT YOUR TRAP, AND GET A LIFE

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by 2Legit: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2009
i dont want 2 know about being a single parent. thank u
u no fit plan ur life come dey tell us about board meeting.
board meeting ko, pako meeting ni.
na dia u go kpeme wey u want dey talk for here.
afta u go born 4 anoda man cum go find anoda one again.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by ijleke(f): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2009
2LEGIT: now i can see that you are unnecessarily STUPID, oopss , ma bad , anyways, EXCHANGING words with a woman, men!!! where is your PRIDE as a MAN( IF YOU ARE A MAN) BUT sorry don't talk to MEN like you, BYE,

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by plappville(f): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2009
2Legit:

i dont want 2 know about being a single parent. thank u
u no fit plan ur life come dey tell us about board meeting.
board meeting ko, pako meeting ni.
na dia u go kpeme wey u want dey talk for here.
afta u go born 4 anoda man cum go find anoda one again.

anoda single mother thread, OMG, what is the problem u have with single mothers?? na wao for u ooo.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by JustGood(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2009
I could never have done so.
I'll never advise any young man I know to do so, except in certain exceptional circumstances.
Love is nothing these days - it fades with changing circumstances. Every divorced couple had a period of their lives when nobody could tell them that their love will fade. Love, as people seem to understand it now, is something that will fade away and your eyes will open to see things that you ignored before. That's when the truth sets in about who/what you married.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by plappville(f): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2009
JustGood:

I could never have done so.
I'll never advise any young man I know to do so, except in certain exceptional circumstances.
Love is nothing these days

AM NOT SUPRISE, NO WONDER,
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by JustGood(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2009
no wonder what?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by plappville(f): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2009
JustGood:

no wonder what?

You know what i mean, when i said no wonder.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by N101: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2009
Here's the thing - what about the fathers?  What about those men who father children, disappear and their other family only find out about it years later or when they die?

It seems to me that this is more acceptable than - God forbid - being a single mother!

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by metalgong5(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2009
@poster

Marrying a lady that has a kid is a no go area. . . . NEVER!!! . . . That's a lot of baggage for my fresh blood.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Fhemmmy: 1:14am On Nov 14, 2009
metal-gong:

@poster

Marrying a lady that has a kid is a no go area. . . . NEVER!!! . . . That's a lot of baggage for my fresh blood.

Marrying a single mother is not a crime, by the way, if not all the abortions that the ladies have done for you, can you imagine how many kinds your "young" blood would have had?

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Vanpee(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2010
Personally, I don't see anything wrong in marrying a lady with a child. I always ask myself that if I was a female, who knows how many I woould have born or aborted? Again, no decent lady enjoys it. It's always a mistake or carelessness. If d father of the baby is not an armed robber, a lunatic or any other vice I can't contend with, I will marry the lady without blinking an eye.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by toaspromo(m): 4:34am On Sep 16, 2010
it is not a disease, 4 as long she has the love 4 u all you have to do both is to understand each other it is said that a known devil is better than expected angel who knows what the so called sister might turn themselves into after wedding however, be careful and be smart when making a choice of relationship wink

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Loveaflame(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
Their is nothing wrong with it.The most important thing is that if their is love and respect and the guy is willing to accept the child as is whether it is a boy or girl.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child by Loveaflame(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
For the 35 years old lady with two kids I will take caution and try and find out what really happened.She might be responsible for it.

If after my investigation both spiritual and physical and she is innocent I may go for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls My Brother In Law Is Hypnotized, How Do I Handle The Scammer? / Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work / How Do You Choose Your Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.