Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) (29808 Views)

Man Carries Crocodile On Okada In Abeokuta! See Pics! / Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] / Snake In Toilet Bites Man's Penis In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by nerodenero: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lordave: the last time I checked, Shekau and Kabiru Sokoto were still blacks
Nice point!
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Nwokeike1: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Complete okpo.....olodo, serves him right for messing around grin grin grin grin
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by ajayi101: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
onuwaje: I hope he lost his arm

What a horrible thing to hope for.

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Ayomax(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
tht crocodile na crocoDIE. just pity da poor dude
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by tigonana: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Bahaaaaaaaaaa!!! Laugh wan kill me for here,dis oyinbo people no dey hear word,tmorw nw u go hear say na lion pounce on 1 of his trainer nd eat him up.
I love my continent africa we value our lives so much stories like dat rare for our side here.
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by kpozite(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Haha I don't pity that guy at all.
He did his stunt 3 times he didn't make news but the crocodile did only 1 and made news,
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by md003: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
kpozite: Haha I don't pity that guy at all.
He did his stunt 3 times he didn't make news but the crocodile did only 1 and made news,

lol wink

2 Likes

Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ouch
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by IAMBREEZY: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
WONDERS
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
irecruit: WHAT A PITY. PLEASE I CAN'T WATCH THIS VIDEO ANYONE SHOULD EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IT ALL HAPPEN THANKS
The croc performs the death roll and rips off the man's arm. It spits it out and goes for the man's left leg, ripping it off. The croc then dances gangnam style, spits on the man, gives a side eye to the spectators, calls them ' fuc+king humans and off to the wild it goes.

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
irecruit: WHAT A PITY. PLEASE I CAN'T WATCH THIS VIDEO ANYONE SHOULD EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IT ALL HAPPEN THANKS
The croc performs the death roll and rips out the man's arm. It spits it out and goes for the man's left leg, ripping it off. The corc then dances azonto and spits on the man, wags it's toungue at the spectators, calls them ' fuc+king humans and off to the wild it goes.
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
The croc performs the death roll and rips off the man's arm. It spits it out and goes for the man's left leg, ripping it off. The croc then dances gangnam style, spits on the man, wags it's tongue at the spectators, calls them ' fuc+king humans and off to the wild it goes.
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
caribchic: Lol that crocodile was just fed up, don't know why these ppl cannot leave these wild beasts alone.
I know right
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by didisky(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Bad market
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Vansnickers: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Omo_barca: Yet another fool. Nice death roll mr. Croc!

LMAO!!! cheesy grin
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by tomzman: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
These oyinbos sha!
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Fiilosofer(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
A couple of hours ago, there was an armed robbery attack at St. Paul's Parish House Umuezeala Ama, Mbaise. The priest in charge of the parish is Chukwuma C. Chukwama. Let us prayer for the robbers. That the HOLY SPIRIT will be cause them to repent, confess and live holy lives.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catholic-SMS-Service-Nigeria/363999303694480?ref=hl
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by drnoel: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
it broke that boys arm
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by delors(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
alpha conde: In nigeria, u struggle for money, buy fone, struggle subscribe bis enter nairaland. U see video but u can't watch it.and other people are watching and laffing.
Y
Y
Y
Y
?
Port go Zimbabwe na...so the Y fit change to Z
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Orlatidhey: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
ishhhhhh
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
caribchic: Lol that crocodile was just fed up, don't know why these ppl cannot leave these wild beasts alone.

i know right.

lol @ 190's thread being on FP.
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Donsammi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
old video ... nl nawwa ..
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Eyaa. .
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by lullyboy: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
??!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Kelechi2020(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
kennygee: This can't happen to a black man, we value our lives too much.
i disagree.we africans,nigeria in particular are so so timid(few)that they can sale their live to annie okonkwo(anambra) for 5H and go about stoning people.
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by PrettySpicey(f): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Do I have to say it again? Ok, listen:
WILD ANIMALS ARE NOT PLAY THINGS. They don't want to be petted, pampared, kissed or shown off!
They are wild animals and they want to be in the wild.
How many more different ways can they explain it to us humans, huh?

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by aieromon(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Havilah93(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
which tool in the first place puts an arm in a croc's jaw?

Anyway, he's fool no 3 on my video 'top 5 idiots of the year'
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Kokodeni(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
I am sure he must have read about crooks and dia brain, they have a very small medulla oblongata which means they have no feelings (affection) then come this boi still went ahead with this foolishness ANOFIA
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by ifycent2: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
oyibo people their mumu 2 much...datz de reason Yahoo guyz still de chop dem die........Maga stil remains de Maga...
Re: Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) by Lamasta(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
Na who I go ask?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calf Born With 8 Legs, 4 Ears, 2 Bodies And 1 Head! / This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever / Muzzamil Umar, 21-Year-Old Carmaker From Kebbi - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.