Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nigeria Solid Mineral And Gemstones Dealers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Solid Mineral And Gemstones Dealers (4964 Views)

We Deal On Gemstones; Only Gemstones; Nothing But Gemstones / Solid Minerals (gemstones) / Gemstones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Solid Mineral And Gemstones Dealers by Masogemstones(m): 4:07am On Aug 11, 2013
Hi every one. I am a registered solid Mineral Exporter in Nigeria. If you need Lead ore, Iron ore, Manganese Ore, Kaolin, Tin, Tantalite, Copper, Mica, and Gemstones like Tourmaline, aquamarine, Topaz, sapphire, garnet etc.

My contact Office Address is at Shomolu, Logos, Ibadan and Abuja, Nigeria

Lagos Contact office:
Shomolu, Lagos. Nigeria
Phone: Mr. Freedom: +2348028821311, WhatsApp: +2348036554420

Email: masoventures @ gmail. com, masoventures @ yahoo. com
Websites: https://masogemstones..com/ masoroughstones.webnode.com, masogemstones.bloombiz.com

Products: Gemstones and Industrial Mineral[/b]

Re: Nigeria Solid Mineral And Gemstones Dealers by successinlife: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Can you email me the stones you have for serious biz, i need the gems location,that is:-where it is visible,i need to know the quantity available as well.I think sizes and clarity should be analyzed at sight.My email is naijabuy@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Solid Mineral And Gemstones Dealers by Michaelnsd: 8:39pm On May 02, 2016
Hello Guys, I will like to use this medium to inform you that I have high quality raw gemstones of Garnet spessartite, amethyst, aquamarine, tourmaline, sapphire, beryl, and very at a affordable rate starting from N500 per grams for spessartite. I do not want to put pictures here cuz ppl will copy and paste it, Anyone who is interested and serious should contact me on my e-mail alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com and this No 08167114856, that number is also on whatsapp. Looking forward to hear from you soon. P.s I also have Iron and ore in large quantities
Re: Nigeria Solid Mineral And Gemstones Dealers by ogapaul7: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
I have a large quantity of flourite ore for sale and picture of sample is attached.Serious buyer can reach me on 07032455577 or 08023507144.email-ogapaul7@gmail.com.My whatsapp no is 07051119253 .our site is in Edo State Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread / Roll Up Stand For Sale And Car Branding / 6 Profitable Business Ideas To Start During The Christmas Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.