Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator (968 Views)

Your "Most Disliked Nairalander" / Nairaland's Most Peaceful Section / Besides Seun, Which Member Visits Nairaland Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator by goodslayer: 4:32am On Aug 11, 2013
personally i always think sexkills is the only one fits for this title till i got to the religion section.

I can't believe those peeps there are holding up for the past seven days for oga mac to be removed as mod and oga seun is yielding to there demand for them to elect their own mod.

I think its high time we start our own version of occupy politics section and demand to vote our own mod, so we can get rid of the present groupies calling the shot here.

And you can add your most hated mods while commenting too.
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator by Gboliwe: 5:07am On Aug 11, 2013
goodslayer: personally i always think sexkills is the only one fits for this title till i got to the religion section.

I can't believe those peeps there are holding up for the past seven days for oga mac to be removed as mod and oga seun is yielding to there demand for them to elect their own mod.

I think its high time we start our own version of occupy politics section and demand to vote our own mod, so we can get rid of the present groupies calling the shot here.

And you can add your most hated mods while commenting too.
if that anti-christ remains as moderator there for upto 7days, many will not live to tell the story, that is, if there would even be a nairaland to tell the story from. He was made the moderator late yesterday evening
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator by goodslayer: 5:10am On Aug 11, 2013
Gboliwe:
if that anti-christ remains as moderator there for upto 7days, many will not live to tell the story, that is, if there would even be a nairaland to tell the story from. He was made the moderator late yesterday evening

but una strong for that section oo. If no be tribalism so rife here. we would have unamiously done the same for sexkills.
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator by johnwizey: 5:20am On Aug 11, 2013
Pyguru Pyguru Pyguru Pyguru Pyguru Pyguru Pyguru Pyguru
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator by Gboliwe: 5:24am On Aug 11, 2013
goodslayer:

but una strong for that section oo. If no be tribalism so rife here. we would have unamiously done the same for sexkills.
It wouldnt have amounted to anything.
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator by k2039: 6:22am On Aug 11, 2013
No time to hate, I'm a good guy, I've never been banned, I don't even know moderators existed.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 11, 2013
The height of Joblessness! cheesy

Well we have good MODs here and I thought Oam4J was a bad guy until he listened to my complaint the last time.
For now @op I think you are the most hated and disliked for starting a useless thread in politics section. The earlier you purge youself of the same hate that has caused havoc on this section the better.
Move to the religion section if you dnt like the mods here jare. angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator by tpia5: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2013
a matured people section

where is that?
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 11, 2013
I only visit Nairaland when I have little to do. If I am banned at all, notice it, I do not. If my posts are not going, I get the hell out of forum. Who has time for moderators?
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator by ojubi(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2013
SEXKILLS.
SeXKILlS
SEXKILLS
SEXKILLS
SEXKILlS.

He stole my thread.
Last year I originated a thread, I titled it "what do women mean when they say I am sexy"?
That tread died a nairaland death in the romance section, Ie it disappeared.
One week latter I saw this thread on NL front page, with Sexkills as d author not Ojubi.
Damn I hate this guy for stealing my intellectual property.

Oops this thread would soon die a NL death watch out.
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator by planetuzor(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Bros Education section needs more Mod. I guess oluwababs is finding it hard to cope with too much work load. He needs some one to help him.

Besides - I dea fill OAMJ4 and Afam but there's one Guy that has Pride too much:

Sex kills.. This guy must be seuns brother inlaw! Pride too much, wetin! The guy go ban u and still they make mouth.

Let's Clamor for this thread to be on the front page else it will die a natural death. #which mod will bring it up?

FRONT PAGE ---- FRooOooOooONt PAGE P.
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator by slap1(m): 12:06am On Aug 12, 2013
I don't even have anything with them until few days ago: Ogugua banned me from the Celebrity Section for being a "tribalist", when I was only being sarcastic. . .but I'm not worried again. I bought a catapault today, she go follow my street go work tomorrow.
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator by Emmyk(m): 3:16am On Aug 12, 2013
I dont even have an issue with them as I know only a few..
Re: Who Is Your Nairaland Most Disliked Moderator by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 12, 2013
Without a doubt imam Maclatunji and her headmistress
Too sneaky
They go back back on posts on the Islamic threads that make front page and delete all the comments that are not palatable to them ,posts that didn't violate any rules but disagree with what they want you to believe
I have seen it many times
An argument is ongoing on,you are creaming their Islamic posters,thread gets to another page.
No rules broken but you are really on a roll with quotations to support ,they quietly delete your previous comments on older pages
I have caught them many times.
The time I decided to ask why,Maclatunji who was actively on that thead denied he did it at that instant
Who else could have.
Hehehehehehe
Guess?

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The Dumbest Criminals In World History. / Japan's Batman, A Real Life Dark Knight Who Wants To Make People Smile / Top 10 Driest Places On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.