Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Barber Killed By Police Bullet. His Last Words(picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barber Killed By Police Bullet. His Last Words(picture) (2351 Views)

A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes / Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barber Killed By Police Bullet. His Last Words(picture) by princesammmy: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
God deliver us from all evil

1 Like

Re: Barber Killed By Police Bullet. His Last Words(picture) by peddy231(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
R I P Bright,your last wish will surely be honoured by God's grace.
Re: Barber Killed By Police Bullet. His Last Words(picture) by thoth: 3:11am On Aug 12, 2013
Horus:

A database of policemen should be mandatory; there is definitely something wrong with the police force

Nigerian Police Force has his picture and other information(it is part of personnel identification procedure with the issue of ID and number) but you should know they are all together in this crime, so they will only do some Public Relations Stunt while withholding any information(picture,description or adds) that might lead to his capture. who knows; he might be at the Police Barracks and being assisted by the Police Force to evade the public.
Re: Barber Killed By Police Bullet. His Last Words(picture) by ochukoccna: 5:11am On Aug 12, 2013
peddy231: R I P Bright,your last wish will surely be honoured by God's grace.
How
By wishes and prayers angry
Nah,his relatives and all those injured by that policeman who went amok should sue the bottom off the NPF through institutions like the publuc defender (seeing the chap was indigent)
Let them do it collectively
That the police do not effectively train their men doesn't mean the society have to pay for it
Re: Barber Killed By Police Bullet. His Last Words(picture) by luvola(m): 7:05am On Aug 12, 2013
may una help me THANK GOD.. A similar incident happen to me along alaba express after 2nd rainbow on my way to my hood at jakande estate mile 2. This terrified event took place on saturday (10th aug;2013) around 9.45pm .. The policemen on duty were six and the first two policemen tried to stop our car , we avoided them and the last man standing finally stopped us. My friend who happens to be the driver entered the car and as we move , the deluded police shot our car , just 2metre away from where i sat in the back seat at the left hand side. People would have read our news of some dudes being killed if not for God 's mercy on us. The bullet got struck in our car tyre as evidence up till now. May una help me praise the lord

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Cabal Do Not Want President Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan To Continue / Once Again Jimi Agbaje Loses At His Polling Unit / Photos: Still On Samexes-marraige See What R Mugabe Has To Say Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.