Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

"My Tattoo Ministers Christ To Me"- Actress, Bimbo Thomas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Tattoo Ministers Christ To Me"- Actress, Bimbo Thomas (2010 Views)

Actress Bimbo Thomas Pregnant With First Child / Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Tattoo Ministers Christ To Me"- Actress, Bimbo Thomas by thinka2: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2013
Here's what actress, Bimbo Thomas said recently in an interview with the Nigerian eye:

"My style is me. I owe myself the look. I admire a few fashionistas, and good looks as a whole gell for me. Whenever I see anything good, I love it. So, my style is me. I define what I want to look like on a daily basis. I do tell a story with my looks. I could look chic or trendy... The design of the tattoo on my arm is crucifix, which symbolizes Christ, His passion."

"If you look closely, there is heart design there, it stands for love. It shows that Christ loves us and for Him to have died for us, he had taken away all our sins and burdens. He has told us to love as he has loved us. I chose this design of tattoo because of the love of Christ. I think by wearing it, even when someone hurts me and I want to retaliate angrily, somehow something would tell me that you are wearing a crucifix on your arm.

"If Christ could do this for me, why can’t I let go and love my fellow human being regardless. By so doing, I let the anger go. My tattoo ministers Christ to me."

Hmnnn...talk about diversities of ministration...but how come the tattoo does not minister decency too...? Just wondering...

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/actress-tattoo-ministers-Christ.html

Re: "My Tattoo Ministers Christ To Me"- Actress, Bimbo Thomas by soloafe: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2013
see this ye ye girl o Weh dey claim Christian. tatoo na sign of condemination.
Re: "My Tattoo Ministers Christ To Me"- Actress, Bimbo Thomas by homesteady(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2013
This girl is just a joker!
she should have done a tattoo of Bible on her head, so that we'll know she is a good Christian!
BTW would have Jesus done a tattoo on his body??

1 Like

Re: "My Tattoo Ministers Christ To Me"- Actress, Bimbo Thomas by taiocol: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2013
piercing of the body. Silly advert 4 her
Re: "My Tattoo Ministers Christ To Me"- Actress, Bimbo Thomas by Virus777: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2013
Keep deceiving yourself. sad
Re: "My Tattoo Ministers Christ To Me"- Actress, Bimbo Thomas by thunderclap(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2013
na mammy water she be? @first picture
Re: "My Tattoo Ministers Christ To Me"- Actress, Bimbo Thomas by Omobarca: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2013
undecided this girl open bosom show us dey claim Christ.
Re: "My Tattoo Ministers Christ To Me"- Actress, Bimbo Thomas by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ugly and cheap looking tattoo undecided

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD NEW HOT VIDEO | Orezi – Rihanna / Tiwa Savage On Stage *cool Pics* / Rita Dominic, Lola Omotayo And Anita Isama @ Tiwa's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.