Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Reputable Stockbroker Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reputable Stockbroker Needed (728 Views)

Stockbroker Recommendations / Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: Rate Your Stockbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reputable Stockbroker Needed by sureboy1: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
A reputable,trustworthy & experienced stock broker who is based around ikeja axis is needed for some financial stock issues . Thanks
Contact me on 08063631282
Re: Reputable Stockbroker Needed by stockbull(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
financial stock issues in relation to stock broker
Re: Reputable Stockbroker Needed by sureboy1: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
stockbull: financial stock issues in relation to stock broker

i don't understand what u mean by the quoted statement cos my intention is made clear enough here. I mean bank stock, of course i can explain if i see the broker."Financial stock" or not what i need is a stockbroker.I expect a +ve response if u are one.
Re: Reputable Stockbroker Needed by manie(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
As a matter of personal policy, I do not deal with one-man owned or small stockbroking houses. The big and reputable ones known by me are based on the Island.

If I may ask, why the preference for brokers that are based in Ikeja with the internet you can deal with a good broker wherever you may be.
Re: Reputable Stockbroker Needed by sureboy1: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
manie: As a matter of personal policy, I do not deal with one-man owned or small stockbroking houses. The big and reputable ones known by me are based on the Island.

If I may ask, why the preference for brokers that are based in Ikeja with the internet you can deal with a good broker wherever you may be.

@manie thanks...the preference is cos of accesibility,i jst wnt to open a cscs account for my shares (certificate) which are still papers right now & later trade off some possibly for money.Then i stay around ikeja.
I also don't know the scope of operation of the stock broking firms.
Re: Reputable Stockbroker Needed by manie(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
sureboy1:

@manie thanks...the preference is cos of accesibility,i jst wnt to open a cscs account for my shares (certificate) which are still papers right now & later trade off some possibly for money.Then i stay around ikeja.
I also don't know the scope of operation of the stock broking firms.

Do a goggle search you may get a good one at ikeja, but if you need good stockbrokers on the Island I can recommend some to you.
Re: Reputable Stockbroker Needed by janykute: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Just as Manie rightly said,with the internet you don't need to meet your broker physically to carry out any transaction.
I met my broker for the first time last year despite being with them for almost 4yrs.If you are OK with cash craft I think they have a branch at Ikeja.
Re: Reputable Stockbroker Needed by distinct00: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
will cash craft open an account for me with #10000.00.
Re: Reputable Stockbroker Needed by sureboy1: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
@Manie, @janykute..thanks for your contributions. I really appreciate them. I'll check it out

(1) (Reply)

Data Transfer Business / On JP Morgan And Our Economy- A Layman's View / ••• This Is Real To Make Money Online •••

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.