Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? (891 Views)

Made-In-Akwa Ibom Electricity Meters Hit Market In March (photo) / Solar Energy Installations In Nigeria - Welcome To 24 Hours Electricity / Cost Of Different Sources Of Electricity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by Big4wig(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
It is a popular prayer point of everybody inNigeria, that we need 24 hours light! And it seems that our prayer's will soon be answered. In some areas, it has been
answered, while in other areas, their prayer point has not been heard.
The idea of 24 hours electricity is somehow strange to me, because I'm already used to blackouts. I've been thinking of what I'll do with 24 hours electricity - what came to my mind was that, Ah! Thank GOD, I'll not be buying fuel again, my phone (Blackberry battery wahala) will always be charged, and I'll never miss any program because of electricity! But I've been thinking, is this the reason why I want 24 hours electricity?? Because they seem somehow irrelevant except the fuel part!
So I said let me ask my fellow Nairalanders what they intend doing with 24 hours electricity!

So Whats your Say?

Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by johnwizey: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Space Booked
Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by niggi4life(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
I would switch my electric bulbs on and stay put for 24hours hoping they wont go off at any minute( what a dumb question)

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by Big4wig(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
niggi4life: I would switch my electric bulbs on and stay put for 24hours hoping they wont go off at any minute( what a dumb question)
what a dumb ansa 2
Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by nikaShow(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2013
Well, it'd make life a whole lot easier and life sweeter.
Cost of production of some commodities would reduce, no fuel costs for barbers, eateries, telecommunications etc would mean the prices of goods & services would evenout to the relative increase in the cost of electricity.
2. U'll read more E-books...And the Ladies would be able to REFRIGERATE plenty...meaning there'll be varieties to 'MANGER' (the verb 'eat' en francais)
So bring it on !
Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
I go charge ma fone wt d light*dumb question
Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by Freiburger(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2013
What are other people who got the 24hrs electricity doing with it?
Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by maclatunji: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2013
Let me have it first. angry angry angry
Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by Big4wig(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
maclatunji: Let me have it first. angry angry angry
oya go start dry fastin
Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Update my blog, reply all my unread mails, watch TV, store some in my inverter..
Re: What Will You Do With 24 Hours Electricity? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Spectacular Photos Captures Bioluminescent Plankton And Aurora At The Same Time / Internet Service Coming To Africa From Space In 2016, All Thanks To Facebook / MTN Unlimited 180mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.