Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed (13395 Views)

Nigeria Vs Malawi - FIFA WCQ: (2 - 0) On 7th September 2013 / Malawi Want Calabar Match Venue Changed / Nff, Siasia Clash Over Ethiopia Match Venue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Hanihairy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
D fear of naija is d beginin of madness!

1 Like

Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Which Calabar is this man talking about It's definately not the Calabar I know. High security risk?? ABJ has been bomed before. Cally has never been bombed tongue Cally is prolly the cleanest and finest city in Nigeria tongue NO good hotels?? You never jam. They are just afraid of Super Eagles.
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by qualityovenbake(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
For this flimsy excuse, Nigeria 4 - Malawi 0. Datz all

4 Likes

Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by mars123(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
cheesy Hohoho...I laugh with dog meat in my mouth.Na ball they wan come play abi na sleep they wan come sleepmake una come carry una own flogging commot joor...ask liberia pipu!

2 Likes

Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by greatestman(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
I dey laugh comedian full nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by searay(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm! I no fit laugh. Please how old is the coach?
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by phil5(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
This is crazy,I felt like crying after reading that piece ,this is what they see us as outside the shores of this country ,I don't blame him rather our government that sits on high table and watch some people siting in their country rate,rank and paint us any how they like ,a city that host africas largest street party is" unsafe" where millions troop in every year .we can make a change and do the right things, our media is not helping matters they delight in carrying news on corruption and conflict as haedlines ,our sites are not even helping too except for nairaland that brings out abuja and lagos but no one cares about the remaining 35 ,that's y they still thinks we eat like chickens and live like animals , its a shame on we all both u nd me

4 Likes

Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by ohye(f): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lol... See poor malawi dey talk. Ogaoo
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by AGgal(f): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
If to say na beta country dey talk,i for get answer but malawi?....bwahahahahahahaha!
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by ovo4u(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Yours GEJ,:
No good accomodation for calabar? E be like say the guy dey on alomo plus expired panadol. Make him first get data bundle and then google calabar. Na run e go run go there.

what does the word alomo means? I once heard it in one joke...pls tell me house
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Evestar200: Whats are they saying? Is Calabar not more develop and secure than their country,,,,,did,,liberia,,kenya,, and namibia complain when they play in calabar city? He is really mad,,,he is afraid, cuz he knw he is goin to lose woefully thats why they want the match to be played in another country

Wot an x-cuse,seriosly diz guy is sick..calabar nt,big,developwaz calabar a capital of 9ja....diz guy jst gave us a national insult...INSECURITY in CALABARe resemble sokoto abi na kaduna ...abeg tel am make e go READ current affairs well
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Blessmira: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
#singing#
* oya mey dey go Limpopo (3x)*
wich 1 come b ma share 4 dt? jst passing.......
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by brownlord: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Chanchit: Mods should pls for God sake respect the time and mb we waste in commenting on stories here on NL. I have commented on this news before, and the comments on the other one is more than the comment in this version you brought to the front page. If you knw you've recieved more than one thread for a story, why can't you close the other's living only one, instead of letting us waste our time. Or do you think its easy to comment..?

I'm even pissed off, I said all I wanted to say on the thread you refused to bring to FP. But na God go punish that Malawi coach, Calabar is more developed than the whole of Blantyre, I don't even knw if he's planning on winning the match.

sorry bros, even if you dont comment here again, we know all you wanting to say, biko d mod. wen dem don shark alomo dem no too dey see the the computer well again, easy on am
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Anniettieufia(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hear story !

I used to know about this popular quotation : (From The Bible)
"My People Perished Due To Lack Of Knowledge "

And i concluded that it was meant for only Bible scholars & Sunday school children,

Now i see,
I was wrong,
A man, Named A National coach,
could not do a little research about a place of a name : Calabar :

Even my mobile phone Goggles can tell me a little about Calabar.

He has just finished rubbishing himself with this report.

Sorry man,
I believe FIFA is up to date in their dealings about places & people.
yoU betteR wakE uP .

2 Likes

Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Nicepoker(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
agabaI23: Calabar doesnt have nice hotelz. Ignorance.
is football now played in hotels. Ram lyk u

1 Like

Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by phil5(m): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
ovo4u:

what does the word alomo means? I once heard it in one joke...pls tell me house
go to the nearest beverage(alcoholic) shop nd ask. Or chemist shop .a medicinal drink wit enough alcohol
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by wogorparadise: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
hmmmmmmmm na so dem want use win hahahahahaha
grin
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Cleanman(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
i googled for hours and couldnt find where calabar was listed as a no fly or high security risk area!!!!

that coach wants to use psycological b.s to win at all cost...we dey watch.
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Kslib(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Whaaaaat? Those people are just not mentally ok.. Are they talking about calabar or another place?
If they were bringing their pet dogs,i would have understood their fear but their reasons are just pure fuckery!!!
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
That coach must be crazy for making such statement. Which Calabar are they talking about? Certainly not the Calabar i live in and come from.
A City that is one of the most peaceful in Nigeria-a city that hosts many people around the world every year in one of the largest street parties in the world.
Did i hear no hotels-thats defo the biggest joke of the century. How about TRANSCORP one of the biggest hotels in Nigeria or is it the MIRAGE or CHANNEL VIEW or MONTI SUITES etc etc.
Insecurity ke? The Kenya vs Nigeria match i was there live not even a single stone was thrown when the Kenyans scored first-security was beefed up to the latter we were searched like we were in possesion of bombs lols.
These Malawians are jokers-match never start una don the fear hahahaha no be only Abuja go to Egypt and play the match ndi ara.
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by kabba7(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
[quote author=publisher]Calabar is a security risk to Dogs only,and i mean that literarily.

They should just come play the match loose, eat plenty dog meat and if they wish they can have one Calabar babe each as take away. That shouldnt be problem !!
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by BabaEto1: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
bionicdude: i dey laff d i.d.oit talk say cali na security risk wetin don happen for calabar b4.dis guy should not try it coz i've already saved my ticket money to watch dis epic trashing and they are talking of moving d match.i will tell them that no city in their country is half as fine and beautiful as calabar

Minus abuja , abi u wan tell me calabar fine pass abuja ?
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by begwong: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
I will suggest to the Nigerian FA to take d match to maiduguri sef where both civilian and military JTF would be handy with security to all players.
Hope Malawi FA una dey satisfied.
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Soso990240(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
I sense fear..lol.. Una wan distract eagle's camp,dats not d best way to do dat.
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by BabaEto1: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
musachara:
we dey here una dey yab us. Gos is watchin
still cant help but laf sha.
BUHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHA...!

This no be matter of yabbing una, na true talk oooo. Lol
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Danhumprey: I laugh in Swahili. cheesy Fear don dey grip them! They are really intimidated by the calibre of players we have lined up against them!

U can imagine? Calabar of all places being the safest city in Naija. They shld just tell us they are afraid cos Calabar venue always on d favourable side to Super eagles. Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by mickyarams: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tell me one city in malawi that is as beautiful as calabar. If any country wants to diss 9ja, malawi should be the last one. Yeye hungry country!!
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
And he feels by writing to FIFA the result of this Match will change mtccchh
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Anniettieufia(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Only this Metropolitan Hotel cannot host the Malawian contingents ?

Or is it the whole of the country that is coming to play the match?

Ok,
I hear say their sport minister dey come,
Nna him be their president?

This man coach ( cough) don really exposed his ignorance .

Oga FIFA President, carry the match to Maiduguri that should be a neutral place,and it's closed to Abuja, since he want to see Abuja he can just trek down there after the match .

Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by jmoore(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
Borno state should host the match
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Exodus2k(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Useless excuse by FAM or whatever they called them, the Commonwealth commissioner is a fo.ol for saying that calabar is not safe. Operation win Malawi by all cost weather they like it or not, Super Eagles must go Brasil 2014
Re: Malawi Wants Calabar Match Venue Changed by Kennito90(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
If 2 say na brazilian coach talk dis ting, i 4 consider him wit 3 hot slap's, if na spainish coach talk am, i 4 sponsor am wit a slap, bt which community talk say, calabar were i live is security risky? 2much of refugee's camp d decamp dia brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Scores His First Goal At AFCON As Egypt Beat Congo 2-0 (Video) / Rasheedat Ajibade Scores 4 Goals As Atletico Madrid Beats Huelva 5-0 / Futyball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.