Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, (19398 Views)

Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP / I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki / Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Xtana: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2013
Going by Akande's age SENILE DEMENTIA is unexpected and ALZHEIMER Disease must also be considered as possible causes of his unguarded utterances

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2013
By the way,where is Billyonnaire? The guy seems to have disappeared all of a sudden.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by bruno88: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2013
AKANDE is an idiot who doesn't respect his age and dignity. Their style of politics is by over heating the polity.I think the president deserves some respect from the hands of unscrupulous elements like AKANDE and the so called APC.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2013
D retardinho @ aso is programmed to fail! Enjoy d foul air till 2015!
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Soloter(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2013
Akande is a patriotic Nigerian who has a dossier of Jonathan and his retinue. He has the raw facts and figures that constitute the metrics of governance that Jonathan and Co. have been 'kindergartenly' playing around with. This old man full of days and wisdom has approached Jonathan from several fronts to show him the way forward but Jonathan has refused, is it because Akande is from the opposition? Which serious minded presidency will not protect the people he claims they voted for him against a microscopic charlatans that have made themselves rich with funds trusted in their care? these people have had their field day under Jonathan, perhaps, he thought it wise to compensate them for their nefarious contributions to his ascendance to presidency with oil subsidy funds. as this swarm of locust were feasting on the subsidy funds, Jonathan was busy superintending and nodding his head of approval to every gimmicks that abates the crime. Nigerians decided to take their destiny in their hands when they compelled Jonathan to prosecute his foot soldiers.
Jonathan as a kindergarten president is ready to crush anything that seems to be standing on his way to the occupation of Aso Rock come 2015. look at the manner he denigrates his office daily in Rivers state presidential sponsored crisis.
Corruption has never thrived in the annals of this nation like under this administration. this presidency has weakened every apparatus that was set up to check corruption.
these and many more prompted this old man to summarily dismiss Jonathan's administration as a "kindergarten " type. I rest my case.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by tomzman: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2013
awodman:
Let me give you a short story..
A certain white garment pastor will always come to my street to do early morning cry(preaching)..whenever he starts his sermon,a certain well built young man will start pouring all kinds of diatribes against his person..this continued for long and the pastor will just go on with his preaching exercising all the restrain he can..a certain day came and this pastor couldn't take it no more,he simply removed his white robe,dropped his bell and bible and reached for this young man and gave him the beating of his life.After the beating he still continued with his preaching...

So what am I saying in effect is that if insulting statements are not made in the 1st place they won't be need for rebutals..its on record that since 2011 the opposition has been dishing out loads of insults to the president and it only took this year for the presidency to reply in like manner.What other restraint do you want them to exercise??
I really had to laugh at the bolded. But seriously, to the APC guys, this is not the way to introduce the party to Nigerians. I would advice them to start embarking on educating nigerians about their party ahead of 2015 instead of trading words with the presidency.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by roxell120(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2013
Xtana: Going by Akande's age SENILE DEMENTIA is unexpected and ALZHEIMER Disease must also be considered as possible causes of his unguarded utterances
u re right.instead of spreading his mat close to his grave he is busy looking for relevance in this computer age when he is a chip of an ugly past leadership
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by HaffeezMahmud(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2013
Nobody force the presidency on him so he can be angry on just ordinary word "kindergateen" lolz Mr. Bisi akande u're right joor dont mind him,let him think abt himselve and that his so called illiterate first lady Mrs widower.Nobody force the presidency on him so he can be angry on just ordinary word "kindergateen" lolz Mr. Bisi akande u're right joor dont mind him,let him think abt himselve and that his so called illiterate first lady Mrs widower.Nobody force the presidency on him so he can be angry on just ordinary word "kindergateen" lolz Mr. Bisi akande u're right joor dont mind him,let him think abt himselve and that his so called illiterate first lady Mrs widower.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by alabes123(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2013
freedom of speech
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by willibounce: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2013
awodman:
Let me give you a short story..
A certain white garment pastor will always come to my street to do early morning cry(preaching)..whenever he starts his sermon,a certain well built young man will start pouring all kinds of diatribes against his person..this continued for long and the pastor will just go on with his preaching exercising all the restrain he can..a certain day came and this pastor couldn't take it no more,he simply removed his white robe,dropped his bell and bible and reached for this young man and gave him the beating of his life.After the beating he still continued with his preaching...

So what am I saying in effect is that if insulting statements are not made in the 1st place they won't be need for rebutals..its on record that since 2011 the opposition has been dishing out loads of insults to the president and it only took this year for the presidency to reply in like manner.What other restraint do you want them to exercise??

Fake and stupid story. U don't need to lie like ur kindergarten masters. Lol
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by ShineuEye: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bisi Akande is almost 80yrs so should respect himself. What developement did he bring to Osun state when he was gov? This octogenarian does not deserve respect from Abati and can't wait for Abati to respond and tell old f.oo.l the truth. Bisi Akanda was not re-elected for a second term for a reason, he lost his state to PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by hrykanu231(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
I don't blame any of them(the old and outdated Bisi and the clueless Presido) its we the youth who have beclouded our reasoning with sentiments and tribalism. If not why not STORM-OFF these old folks and take control of power. We just need to wake up...
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by delors(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
That old man should shut up joor...when he had the opportunity to be Governor then, what did he do? no be money he dey steal up and down till them yeye am comot? Agbaya!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by abacus(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
vislabraye:

Fact is, what has Bisi Akande done for his state ? Am not supporting GEJ, but this opposition has not shown any seriousness.
Akande allows Aregbe govern his people. Go to Bayelsa, Rivers, NGF etc.. I think GEJ is a CURSE on us not a LUCK.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Mogidi2: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mr Akande should please tell us why he lost Osun state to PDP?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by deloby123(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
i think some statements are not befitting of a "supposed elder statesman". it is simply pathetic that APC is doing nothing to sensitize Nigerians about what they have to offer rather they are hurling cheap insults at the leading Party. Am not a fan of either PDP or APC cos "all na same". Mind boggling however is the level to which the once Revered Abati has stooped. i remember lucidly when this man came to my University then for a public lecture, he was an embodiment of inspiration to us all. Most of my mates then majored in Mass comm cos of him. Wonder how money can make you sell your soul.

Sad Sad Sad. RIP ABATI.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Dbeliever(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
I think president Goodluck Jonathan has nothing to tell Bisi Akande. The only thing he ought to do is to proof to Bisi Akande that he (Goodluck Jonathan) is serious. "Respect your age" sounds very childish to me.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by ochukoccna: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
The president's reply validates Akande's claim
People are dying like chickens up north
Roads [esp federal ones] are death traps
The 'so called' economic growth is not reflecting in the life of the average citizen
Revenue is daily been lost to oil vandals
University students went on strike just as the polytechnic students resumed from their and all the president could think of was castigate the opposition for calling him [not the office he holds] names
Do you expect the opposition to say you smell like roses [even if that is the truth which currently is not?]
Delusion has no other name IMHO
But when one is idle even when you have tasks to do, what do you expect?
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by thaoriginator: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Kinder what? grin I laff!
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Muhehehe! grin

POLITICAL BRUHAHA!
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by odomanis: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
Look at this old man o ! You confirmed that you have held two meetings with the president,and he gave you audience.
You also said you have held long telephone conversation with him,which means he picked your call and spent long time with you on phone without cutting you off. just because you wrote him once and he did not reply and now you accuse him of being uncourteos and unserious. A man of your age should not exhibit rascality ! Nigerians are watching and listening. We know who to take serious and who not to take serious ! Dont just worry ! till 2015 !
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Bright2(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
My president is doing well all he need now is support,idea from differen enitity & not critcs which if the chance is given will do worse. APC have nothing to offer other than this,by their fruit we shall know them!
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by codedbwoi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
y jonathan dis time lol... grin
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by odomanis: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
It takes a very unsound mind to refer as unserious and kindergaten,a man who could get a PHD,be a deputy governor,become a governor,become a vice president and finally a president of a country as big as and as difficult as nigeria. Meanwhile,this same person failed a governorship election in his state. Out of sympathy,Tinubu rehabilated him by making him party chairman.
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Idongesit619(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Respect ur leaders and rulers..
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by danjohn: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
APC cannot win a Presidential election without the votes of Southeasterners. If they think otherwise, they are in for a rude awakening.They should keep deceiving themselves. Unless PDP nominates Atiku or Babangida, they are going to win the next election and it does not matter how many times APC insults Jonathan. Fashola's actions will cost them dearly and unfortunately they are too stupid to see that. I cannot believe that no party elder could tell Fashola to apologize to the law abiding Igbo community in Lagos.

Nigerians amaze me sometimes. To win a Presidential election in Nigeria, you need to win the popular vote. Even though Jonathan lost Sokoto and Gombe, he won over 290K votes in both states. At the rate APC is going, I don't think that they can win more than 5% of the votes in any Southeastern state. 5% might even be a generous number. Attached is my election projection model as an illustration.

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by batstan(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
kG 1A

Jona: A is for All
P is for Progressive
C is for Congress

Auntyyy: class clap for jojo

Class: well done, goodboy....kpakpakpakpakapa for jona...

grin grin.
Chai my presido
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by batstan(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
cheesy cheesy
abacus:
Akande allows Aregbe govern his people. Go to Bayelsa, Rivers, NGF etc.. I think GEJ is a CURSE on us not a LUCK.
You mean like GoodCURSE.
You badt....
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Ekiseme(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
plaindealer:

What law exacly is this petty primary school president talking about? Go to court and say lock him up because he's abusing me?

And the joker is mad because they called him kindergarten president? Is he not even worse than a kindergarten school kid?
must you be disrespectful before making a point, can you refer to your father like that? It's not a most to comment..... U may as well read along and like nice comments if you don't have anything reasonable to offer ........and i think you'll pass more as a plankdealer than plaindealer... #my opinion cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by banki(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Maxymilliano: Chief Akande has not been known to be a wonderful reformer. His making such inflamatory statement because he wants to make a point as an opposition does not speak well.
Jonathan is awonderful reformer and performer his perfomance in bayelsa was super, as vice peresident more super as president super super, self deciet is very wrong
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by deebrain(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
yes O...like seriously. Sir bisi akande has been misyarning lately.cheesy
Re: Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, by Aedesmuskeeto: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
jonescyras: 120 LIKES for G.E.J
wow, all this for the KINDERGATEN president?? grin grin grin grin

the prodigal kid eating #1bn food

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! / SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud / Court Grants Ademola Adeleke Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.