Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination (12159 Views)

Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? / Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention / ECOWAS Suspends Mali & Demands Restoration Of Democratic Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by AKO1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2008
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2008/06/carter_to_forma.html

Former President Jimmy Carter plans to endorse Barack Obama after the polls close tonight in Montana and South Dakota, the Associated Press is reporting this afternoon.

"The fact is the Obama people already know they have my vote when the polls close tonight," Carter told the AP.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Uche2nna(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2008
Can we know officially start writing Hillary's political obituary undecided
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by AKO1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

Can we know officially start writing Hillary's political obituary undecided

Not so fast bro, Clinton says she's open to vice presidential spot if it would help Democrats win White House.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CLINTON?SITE=WIJAN&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by darfur(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2008
A_K_O:

Not so fast bro, Clinton says she's open to vice presidential spot if it would help Democrats her win White House.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CLINTON?SITE=WIJAN&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

selfish thing angry
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2008
my prayers have been answered, now i can actually go and register to vote. i was always a clinton supporter until she started playing dirty. i quickly switched to Obama. he is young, great, educated, handsome, just what we need. unlike clinton who thought she was entitled to being the president.

i hope obama selects someone else to be his vice president because clinton is evil
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by AKO1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2008
darfur:

selfish thing angry

lol, its quite unlikely though.

How can they work together after all these months of attack and counter-attack? They have always claimed to disagree. Does Clinton now want to change her ideology?
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Truthman(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2008
Congrats to all Obama supporters Particularlly BB1. I think he has pretty much wrapped this up despite whatever happens in Montana and SD.
You guys should be very careful with the way you vilify the Clintons. Obama's success in the general elections will very much depend on the way he and his supporters treat Sen Clinton.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by darfur(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2008
make she go hang angry
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by nazzyon(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2008
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by darfur(m): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2008
obama is in trouble lipsrsealed
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MonsurAY(m): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2008
It is a welcome development in the United States of America
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by cooljade(f): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2008
obama shouldn't accept Hilary as a V.P cos she'll always have an eye on that SEAT. she can be the sly, the hypocrite amongst, she can be insect to eat Obama up finally just to get in.

their battle (primaries) was just too deep to build a healthy working relationship. moreover, she's a very powerful woman too and one with a great ego. she'll only stoop to conquer.

OBAMA SHINE YOUR EYE FOR HILARY. women are deep ooooo!!! sad cry
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Xiomarra: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2008
The beauty of American politics!

Let us bow our heads and observe a moment of silence for our decaying country Nigeria.

All rise please.

A few tears are allowed.

cry
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Xiomarra: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2008
Just wondering why the title of this thread changed to[b] "Black Man wins Presidential Nomination in America"![/b]

Gosh, some moderators are so bush! What an African "redneck"!  angry

Just goes to show the kinds of mentality some nit wits have.  May God never allow one to encounter such in real life events. I guess it takes all sorts to moderate and own a website like Nairaland!

So sorry for who will marry such a "mind that acts as a mudkeg of mediocrity"!

kiss

You for kuku use "Half Kenyan Half African"!

Mugu!

No wonder some people have never left the shores of Adedibu's village!

Tufiakwa!
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2008
Xiomarra:

Just wondering why the title of this thread changed to[b] "Black Man wins Presidential Nomination in America"![/b]

Gosh, some moderators are so bush! What an African "redneck"!  angry

Just goes to show the kinds of mentality some nit wits have.  May God never allow one to encounter such in real life events. I guess it takes all sorts to moderate and own a website like Nairaland!

So sorry for who will marry such a "mind that acts as a mudkeg of mediocrity"!

kiss

You for kuku use "Half Kenyan Half African"!

Mugu!

No wonder some people have never left the shores of Adedibu's village!

Tufiakwa!

My dear I saw the change in title too.
na wa
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2008
Just half an hr ago,he needed 28
Right now,we need just 12 delegates to clinch this thing.
Hillary's pledged delegates are switching over to Obama by the minute
No be disgrace be that.
I'm sure she's somewhere now crying her eyes out and hitting Bill with a frying pan
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2008
cooljade:

obama shouldn't accept Hilary as a V.P because she'll always have an eye on that SEAT. she can be the sly, the hypocrite amongst, she can be insect to eat Obama up finally just to get in.

their battle (primaries) was just too deep to build a healthy working relationship. moreover, she's a very powerful woman too and one with a great ego. she'll only stoop to conquer.

OBAMA SHINE YOUR EYE FOR HILARY. women are deep ooooo!!! sad cry

I just told my oga the same thing.
That woman may kill him since VP is next line to presidency.
He shouldn't trust her o
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Uche2nna(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2008
The woman was praying for a sniper to come along and shoot off Obama's head.

If she becomes VP, the job go easy for am. Serve Obama the dreaded apple and lipsrsealed
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2008
Uche2nna:

The woman was praying for a sniper to come along and shoot off Obama's head.

If she becomes VP, the job go easy for am. Serve Obama the dreaded apple and lipsrsealed

she ascends the throne as Igwe
God won't agree
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by minto(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2008
Obama need to watch it; that woman seem too ambitious and could be very dangerous as  vice.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by mystikal(m): 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2008
i wonder why you guys are bad mouthing Hilary, she's put up a brave performance for a woman, and even Obama knows she'll be an asset come november. he'll still need her support, remember she won the more popular votes and d swing states.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Uche2nna(m): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2008
mystikal:

i wonder why you guys are bad mouthing Hilary, she's put up a brave performance for a woman, and even Obama knows she'll be an asset come november. he'll still need her support, remember she won the more popular votes and d swing states.

I believe she was the favorite. Obama came in as an underdog and did the unthinkable. If there was any person that put up a brave performance , it is Obama
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 12:21am On Jun 04, 2008
Uche2nna:

I believe she was the favorite. Obama came in as an underdog and did the unthinkable. If there was any person that put up a brave performance , it is Obama

what haven't people said
anything to dampen his victory has been said

I wish I could revisit those threads where some naysayers said he had no chance at nomination in 100 years nomination and swore on their grandfathers' graves.
many said America would never let a black man be nominated as the party front runner
what didn't we read.
They've now changed tactics
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by nazzyon(m): 12:59am On Jun 04, 2008
Da bros need just 6 delegate, right now.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by reindeer: 1:09am On Jun 04, 2008
lets just pray he defeats the republican warmongering senile slowpoke and that we wont have some 'american wonder' cheat the obama guy out of the white house.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MallamMusa: 1:11am On Jun 04, 2008
4 more needed now.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 1:23am On Jun 04, 2008
reindeer:

lets just pray he defeats the republican warmongering senile slowpoke and that we wont have some 'american wonder' cheat the obama guy out of the white house.

we are better prepared now.
what happened to Al gore will not repeat here
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by RThESlyR: 1:33am On Jun 04, 2008
Lets see who the VP is gonna be now. . . . cool
Me think its best be Hillary otherwise Obama should be ready kiss Ohio. . PA. . FL. . and other vital states. . .Good bye!
Obama and Hillary. . .Thats the dream ticket.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by mystikal(m): 1:41am On Jun 04, 2008
hilary must be commended for her tenacity and courage as a woman

she deserves some appreciation more than what she normally gets
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 1:42am On Jun 04, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

Lets see who the VP is going to be now. . . . cool
Me think its best be Hillary otherwise Obama should be ready kiss Ohio. . PA. . FL. . and other vital states. . .Good bye!
Obama and Hillary. . .Thats the dream ticket.

You naysayers are still at it?
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 1:43am On Jun 04, 2008
all she needs to do is support him strongly as she promised if he wins.
The voters are not idiots.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 1:46am On Jun 04, 2008
right now Obama needs 4 to win. thank God finally change has come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hurricane Ida: Houma Residents Are Left Reeling As Homes Are Reduced To Rubles / UK ‘Loans’ Stolen Gold Artefact To Ghana After 150 Years / Cameroon Says Boko Haram, Separatists On Offensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.