Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar (16450 Views)

El-rufai Is Turning Into Anti-christ / Minimah Plots Rigging Election For Jonathan – El-rufai. / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by vislabraye(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2013
I'm just tired of this guy. He just likes to deceive himself that he's a saint. We all know what he did in office. What about the landed propertieS he illegally acquired.

This man needs a job fast.
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by Iykeponti(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2013
Abeg we need light nd clean water..... Wetin dey worry dis politicians sef.... Imagine d kind of pple dat represent us in d world sad instead of dem to do their work,dey r here gossiping like market women... Wtf!!!
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by Lordlexy: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2013
Chomzy19: my dear u must really b a babe @ politics, d truth ke? Frm El rufai, El rufai is nt tellin either nigerians or Gej d truth, El rufai is only furtherin his political interests n that of his party, if u blive for evn one second dt his aim is to probe GEJ n bring accountability to nigerians, fink again? His ideaologies n principles change as his interest does, u can trace his words frm jst his tym as a minister till date u'll find out exactly hw his words re inconsistent. GEJ lies also d truth is hu doesnt? But El rufai his truth lies where his interest lies. d annoyin thing is dt he really belivs Nigerians re foolosh enuf nt to really see him for who he is, D sad thing is to survive in politics u hv to b jst as formless as El rufai cos d only thing there is is permanent interests.
@chomzy 19, outside the credibility of El rufai as a former minister which offcourse is questionable. Rationally, if i were you hell bent at defending the presidency, i would rather provide facts and evidence that contradict what ever claims El rufai had speculated. You referred to someone as a babe in politics, but your display of affection without fact has proven you are politicaly myopic.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2013
This is a classic case of the KETTLE CALLING THE POT BLACK, for Abati to accuse El-Rufai of DOUBLESPEAK.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by dabossman(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
And I'm guessing someone gets paid to carry out research and write this unnecessary responses to attacks from every Tom, Di.ck and Harry who tackle the Presidency? Can't the Presidency just focus on the more serious issues at hand instead of flexing muscles with every single critic?

And then they quoted Wikileaks! Like seriously? Even went as far as saying El-Rufai lied about the Turai cabal for his own interest. Hello!!! GEJ is the ultimate beneficiary of the "fight" against the "phantom" Turai cabal! So maybe GEJ and El-Rufai were in it together then.

So El-Rufai is a liar! Is that breaking news? Is GEJ, Abati and the rest of their media team not filled with the same kind? Or who lied to us that Patience was in good health and not ill in a German hospital? El-Rufai?

Abeg, work at fulfilling your election promises. We are not interested in all this roforofo fight.
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by Olufonade: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Even though, I do not expect any miracle from apc, Jonathan remains one of those thieves in nigeria. Why? Because he said that he did not give damn when he was asked to declear his property. El-Rufai might not be the right person to challenge jeg on corruption but he has said the tuth

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by kayode64: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
rufai the liar man.this guy is just too hungry for power.
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by cannonnier(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
samilo88: Wow, I like d way d presidency is lashing back at all these detractors. They should start covering their heads in shame cos we can now see them for who they really are..
Does this grammer sound like the presidency's. Mtchwwww
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by cannonnier(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
samilo88: Wow, I like d way d presidency is lashing back at all these detractors. They should start covering their heads in shame cos we can now see them for who they really are..
Does this grammer sound like the presidency's. Mtchwwww
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by martinbillings: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Vice President, Attorney General, Chief of defence, CBN Governor, 100 Almajiri schools, 10 lane highway, Fast railway etc are all evidence of tribalism. If say una be Igbo by na una for don die. Stupid mallam.
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by martinbillings: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lordlexy: @chomzy 19, outside the credibility of El rufai as a former minister which offcourse is questionable. Rationally, if i were you hell bent at defending the presidency, i would rather provide facts and evidence that contradict what ever claims El rufai had speculated. You referred to someone as a babe in politics, but your display of affection without fact has proven you are politicaly myopic.
You wey dey talk, how is GEJ a Liar?
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by cannonnier(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
madukovich: This is a classic case of the KETTLE CALLING THE POT BLACK, for Abati to accuse El-Rufai of DOUBLESPEAK.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHINGB-)
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by Umaekpe: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
osaiworld: cheesy both of you are professional liars.
even u
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by cannonnier(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
martinbillings: You wey dey talk, how is GEJ a Liar?

The guy is not sayin that gej is a liar, but challenging gej to prove that what el rufai said is untrue.
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by jemoke: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
]mumu el rifai is mad a liar
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by Chomzy19(f): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lordlexy: @chomzy 19, outside the credibility of El rufai as a former minister which offcourse is questionable. Rationally, if i were you hell bent at defending the presidency, i would rather provide facts and evidence that contradict what ever claims El rufai had speculated. You referred to someone as a babe in politics, but your display of affection without fact has proven you are politicaly myopic.
n y would i want to provide u wit facts to disclaim jonathan as an oil thieve where even mr El rufai hs nt provided any concrete evidence to show he is one, n unless u hv any evidence I dont plan on backin up anything wit facts n just so we re clear I'm nt in anyway sayin dt Jonathan is not an oil thieve or that he is one, dts another matter, i ws merely tellin d poster d El rufai is nt tellin ANY TRUTH, he is merely carryin out his political propaganda against GEJ n PDP, n as stated above he speaks frm d left syd of his mouth n from d right syd wen it suits him. His mission is nt 'truth tellin' or 'transparency n accountability' as he wld lyk pple to bliv it is simply furtherin his political ambitions n dt of his party n in all his ramblings at some point he must hv hit d truth once or twice.
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME SOME1 IS ACCUSING THIS HOBBIT OF LYING. ... THE LYING HOBBIT. grin

I WONT B SURPRISED SHA undecided
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by samuelajang: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
God is answering the poors of dis nation prayer. Some leaders of dis nation will reap all wat they sow. God has power over humans wickedness.
[/quote][quote]
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by Chomzy19(f): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
cannonnier:

The guy is not sayin that gej is a liar, but challenging gej to prove that what el rufai said is untrue.
y would GEJ prove anything did EL rufai provide any concrete facts? D presidency md a mistake dignifyin him wit a response, d best way is to ignore him into d oblivion of his miserable existence.
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by naijatruth: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
gboss4sure:

Tell them, Dem get luck say GEJ understand true democracy if not lots of them would have been forgotten by now
This Hell rufai get luck say GEJ no dey like OBJ, im 4 don vomit all d BPE money n shit out those FCT lands wey im secure illegally 4 im children n unborn. wakar shegee, aboki shoe shiner like him.
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by Holadokun(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
grin grin president is also a Trigonometry liar, I am a binary liar and u nairalanders are civilian liar grin shocked cheesy wink atleast all of us dey lie........
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by Kulas: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Look at a useless thief called El rufai talking,and why should even the presidency have time to respond to this animal called El rufai.Politics is all about interest especially in Nigeria.All these morons making noise in APC are nothing but old corrupt ones that because they did not find their interest in the present administration will resort to criticism.Politics can not be devoid of criticism but let it be constructive one.If we must tell ourselves the truth,GEJ is performing,just that the mallams,aboki's and Alhaji Peoples congress are trying in every possible way to undermine GEJ efforts.Again,look at the old corrupt cargo called Bisi Akande who as God used to do things,he did not know when he confessed that GEJ should come and join APC.If GEJ is not performing can he make such statement and when he discoverred that he had made a very costly statement,he retract it and resort to destructive criticism.lets call spade and spade and play politics the way its done in the western world.
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by traffickz(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ayorh4you: Iv NEVER liked this guy called El Rufai.......he thinks he is so smart enough to manipulate 160millions Nigerians mind. Aboki like him. Go get your jobless daughters some work. ODEH!

He is looking for 5 million naira per month jobs for the Daughters and that is very difficcult to find except He too wants to be an oil thief which He just cAn never lay hands on.
We all know how much he was paying a female corper During His tenure as Minister of FCT. Table don turn.
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by MichaelNwiwiri: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ignore El-Rufai. He is an irritant.
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by ShineuEye: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
“It is only a measure of his inconsistency that El-Rufai is today accusing the Presidency of being afraid of General Muhammadu Buhari whom the same El-Rufai said was “perpetually unelectable”.

In fact, the accusation El-Rufai is now making against the President is precisely the same accusation he made against General Muhammadu Buhari on October 4 2010 when he said Buhari’s “insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known”.

Today, El-Rufai is serving this same Buhari.

Walai talai!!!
El is dust

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by Akiika: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ayorh4you: Iv NEVER liked this guy called El Rufai.......he thinks he is so smart enough to manipulate 160millions Nigerians mind. Aboki like him. Go get your jobless daughters some work. ODEH!

So, he is not smart because he's an "ABOKI"? you guys are simply blindly bigotted. You are not 0.00005% as smart as El Rufai, at least from the content of your comment.
Were you alive when this same El Rufai was defending GEJ against the Turai Yar'Adua/Cabal, during the disability of the former president Yar'Adua?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by Akiika: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
naijatruth: This Hell rufai get luck say GEJ no dey like OBJ, im 4 don vomit all d BPE money n shit out those FCT lands wey im secure illegally 4 im children n unborn. wakar shegee, aboki shoe shiner like him.
Sometimes i think Nigeria deserve the type of criminals they get as leaders.....if people honestly think like this.
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by Babaji111(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
I don't think El-Rufa'i is a liar, he just got the right information that even foreign media carried. Anyways, defending oneself through any means (even through digression) is allowed in democrazy. undecided
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by ketoprofen(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tonylyte: Finally gej brought democracy to naija...infact excess-democracy, cos, even in a democratic nation, u dnt blatantly insult a sitting president-try it in east-african cntry lyk kenya, zimbabwe, et all n see....all dis meat-headed apes shul just free his excellency to carry out his fresh air agenda...bw, y wouldnt apc liv gej alone and focuse on dia party, brng out dia manifesto-if they is any? Or is dia aim to fyte gej?.They stay under me n talk abt me#gej's voice#i wish apc GOODLUCK against GOODLUCK though
on Point!
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by ketoprofen(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tonylyte: Finally gej brought democracy to naija...infact excess-democracy, cos, even in a democratic nation, u dnt blatantly insult a sitting president-try it in east-african cntry lyk kenya, zimbabwe, et all n see....all dis meat-headed apes shul just free his excellency to carry out his fresh air agenda...bw, y wouldnt apc liv gej alone and focuse on dia party, brng out dia manifesto-if they is any? Or is dia aim to fyte gej?.They stay under me n talk abt me#gej's voice#i wish apc GOODLUCK against GOODLUCK though
Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by Lordlexy: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
@Chomzy 19, every hint that could be used to nail the president is available. 1. He is d chief security officer under whose watch this crime is perpetrated. In a saner clime, it will tagged incompetent hence he should table his resignition. 2. He abandoned the navy and contracted job of our pipe lines to former militants who should be serving prison terms. This action alone has indicted him and should warrant impeachment. 3. Under his watch, a whopping sum of 2 or 3 trillion subsidy sum was either mismanaged or embezzeled without bringing anyone to account for. Now tell me, what further evidence do you need to prosecute the president. If what i have written above are factual, then i think, we should forsake sentiment and demand for an explaination.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar by boygen(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
el rufai is nothing bt a bad lesson to d youths. If u so hate GEJ pls u can become a suicide bomber like ur boss n sposor Buhari. Or beta still join d winning PDP team to make history wt thm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Meets US Secretary Of States, Pompeo / 2019: Dankwambo Says He Is Not Working With Tambuwal Against Atiku / Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.