Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide (31003 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Depression / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) / Watch Video: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her And Wizkid, Sitting With Légs Wide Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by slinkman(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
all HOAX..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by mcevans1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Okija_juju: Dear Mukina;

Please stop this your sporadic banning and deleting of posts on this matter.

Tontoh Dike has insulted Nigerians so much that you dont expect us to suddenly have sympathy for her just because she tried & failed to kill herself. If anything, we should all be mourning the fact that she failed in her efforts. I have no pity or remorse towards her. She laid her bed, now she has to lie on it.

Banning and deleting peoples comments that dont go along the lines of 'O! Please dont kill yourself', 'Thank God for her life', e.t.c is absolutely not fair. I dont remember you banning Tonto Dike when she called Mercy Johnsons baby a witch or the other numerous times she has acted like a biitch.

Anyways.. I am highly dissapointed that she failed in her efforts and wish her success should she decide to repeat this feat again in the future.

Thanks..

Okija..

The gods are wise

Bros! Where have you been? I have missed you and your posts ooo.. Welcome Back.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by phaieet(f): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Too bad she wanted too,well tank gudnes for christ intervention cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
I am glad something like this happend to her so we can all see that this woman needs HELP.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by idrisolaide(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Na how this one come take concern me and how he take Increase my Salary?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by begwong: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Errhm Mods,next i will like to see R.I.P Tonto Dikeh on your front page. tongue
So that i go rest with her totori.

Una.no.get.news.again

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Youngzedd(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Make we slow down on the insult before this lady will go and commit ........

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by touchmeder: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
Chanchit: Pls tell her to stop annoying people. From now on sha I would stop insulting her, cos I remember tweeting her when she was abt to do that nokia lumia concert, I told her to remember putting on her pant this time cos of the bre ast she showed us @ d Iyanya concert.
I thank God she did not die, cos I would be very sure I'm part of the reasons that led her decision.
Almost everybody are not as strong as they look.

Incase you later change ur mind.
*RIP darlin*. lipsrsealed

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by wonlasewonimi: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
RIP in advance!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by devour129: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
U are in our faces everyday(celebrity) ,plz grow a thick skin if not reman in your house. If you can't take all the insults remain unknown ,as long you are popular ,you will surely have haters. If sucide was the best option ,there will be no one on earth
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
Operation i must to recover NL front page from beverly osu
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by yunglykmine(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
So all those Social media insults do get to this girl. We shuld all respect GEJ for his thick skin towards N̶a̶i̶r̶a̶l̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ Nigerians bad,disrespectful comments on Social media... We are humans & words can really be painful.
Tonto, plss dnt do it.. Admitted, you act funny bt I still love you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by texaco1: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tonto can't kill herself ,all na wash wash ,all na joky.
Let her kill herself first then I will believe she has the guts to do it ,after that I will advise her.
But make ppl remind her say ,dem no get ganja for heaven oo,dat is if she makes heaven anyway
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tonto, don't dish out what you can't take. You guys shld take a look at her twitter and instagram posts, andd see how she insults pple, even her colleagues. Was she not the same person that called purity Okojie a baby witch?
So now poko, those words do hurt huh?

Next pls.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by texaco1: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
Youngzedd: Make we slow down on the insult before this lady will go and commit ........
Na lie ,she is only trying to whip up public sympathy ,her career is going down,beverly osu is now the new LovePeddler queen,mercy johnson is back onset and tonto is getting less roles in movies.all these stories is to change the public opinion about her.make she drink acid first before I go believe .you think na so e dey easy for persin to kill himself?you try and stand in front of a dangote truck on high speed and see how easy it is

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by scientology(m): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
what if the suicide was a success....nairaland shares for drop
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Reptyle(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
This attention LovePeddler of a lady put herself out there with various hare-brained stunts over the years. She courts controversy and feeds off all the attention she gets both positive and negative. She is much more popular for her publicity stunts than for her acting prowess though that is supposed to be her main claim to fame.

Going by her knack for attention whoring, one is unfortunately inclined to view this latest "suicide story" as just one in her long list of attention seeking stunts. Goodluck to her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by DICKtator: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
too many hidden posts!!. WTF going on here?
Someone is being taken to the cleaners!!!

at the topic IMO

IT's just PUBLICITY STUNT!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by funshint(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
Anoda publicity stunt; Npaka!!!. Incase U̶̲̥̅̊ still feel down sha chk dis; www.lifesucksbigtime.com/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by blackmann(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
She's sad that Beverley Osu is taking the spotlight from her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by swtcharissa(f): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
My dear,I wish am close to u,am sure its most tins that u have done in d past u actually tut of,n d reaction u have gotten from people that is tearing u apart,to u,u regret these things u have either said,done or written...d past is gone,u can correct the present so as to positively affect d future,..when u wake up each mrg,say ur prayers,do ur exercise n make a well planned out day,do not do anytin outside ur planned schedule,wether tweeting,facebooking or talking anyhow,b4 doing anytin,tink a lot about it,then u will have d change to consider d positive repercaution from d negative..change some of ur friends if they ginger u to wear,act,speak,tweet or facebook nonsence,cos U will bear d insults alone not them...Finaly,SUCIDE IS FOR COWARDS,and I know u are not one

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by LovelyAmy(f): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
why she dey tell us, she for commit suicide naa. after all she don old sef
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Ellylace(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lordave: Ya'll hating should keep your hatred/hateful comments to yourselves.
The Tonto that I know can never think of suicide, let alone commiting it. The truth is that she just only wanted to make sure she is still making headlines.
'NUFF SAID!!!...This babe's publicity stunts neva cease to amaze me..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by badmeat(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tsk,tsk,tsk,sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by texaco1: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
She couldn't stand been off the headlines for one month,that is why she invented this story
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by BankuTilapia: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Just phucking die if you want to cuz men n women of substance n asset to humanity are dead and gone. U r just a bleaching and uncouth third class road actress. Get lost.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Who cares
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by BankuTilapia: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
IvyBlue: too many freaking psychos on here,so when she kills herself(God forbid!!) you all fcking m.orons will come here and start apologising?like you all did with Goldie? angry

Why should we apologise, r u OK

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by MuyiGL: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
People that are concluding that she's not as strong as she has led us to believe, or that she's seeking attention, I don't know if English is the problem. She specifically typed:
"I've bin here b4 n I can tell u we stronger Dan our problemz/painz/Etc**"
BEFORE. Meaning it could have been many years ago, maybe her uni days.
"That day I realized SUICIDE iz for COWARDZ"

THAT DAY. It's written in plain English. *Sigh*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Okijajuju1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
mc~evans:

Bros! Where have you been? I have missed you and your posts ooo.. Welcome Back.

Bros..

I salute you!

No mind these bad belle mods wey dey ban person anyhow.. But as long as their is life on Earth, Okija Juju shall never die..

Okija is Back!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by irecruit(m): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
there are some celebrity in Nigeria when you hear they attempt suicide atleast you will be worried and even pray to God to chance their mind because for we can't afford loosing them e.g like the love of Omotola and others but for this actress, NO NEED.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide by Lordave: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
njuwo: Bros, i dey always dey see u for nairaland, na so u jobless reach?
you funny o. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Bob Marries Ogechi Ogenyi In A Colourful Wedding Ceremony (Pictures) / Yvonne Nelson And Her Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Loved Up In New Photo / DJ Cuppy Looks Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.