Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym (4634 Views)

Tiwa Savage Sexy At Mavin Concert (photos) / Genvieve Posted This Picture On Her FB Page / Isiah Ashington,vivica Vox,stephine Okereke,genevivi Nnaji..all N A Movie !!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by Krasid(m): 12:15am On Aug 12, 2013
Nollywood sweetheart,Genevieve Nnaji apparently skipped church on sunday morning heading to the gym instead.The pretty actress was however quick to lay the blame on her unidentified friend for her decision to hit the gym.

She posted a picture on instagram with the caption:"...Church was a safer option..." and quickly added that,"There's is always evening mass"

Yes,there is.And you would be looking fit and healthy attending it too,won't you Genny?
http://www.ynaija.com/au-naturel-nollywood-sweetheart-genevieve-nnaji-all-sexy-at-the-gym-look

Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by micki83(m): 12:31am On Aug 12, 2013
Natural beauty! kiss

1 Like

Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by Omobarca: 1:09am On Aug 12, 2013
undecided is that all? She seems lighter. She bleaches too?
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by homesteady(m): 1:19am On Aug 12, 2013
Omo_barca: undecided is that all? She seems lighter. She bleaches too?
No! Its just light effect
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by fr3do(m): 5:40am On Aug 12, 2013
Wetin happen!
She looks like a granny
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by kevoh(m): 6:12am On Aug 12, 2013
Ok
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by Tolexander: 6:23am On Aug 12, 2013
Why is she looking as if she's sick.
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by tshegs19: 7:07am On Aug 12, 2013
Aii
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by kstyle2(m): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2013
Gene plz b cool.giv me som tym...u r d rizn i wanna mk moni...dnt care abt d age..afterall mariah carey n nick didit so we wont b d first....dis is d only chick i tink i cant cheat on
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by angelTI(f): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2013
[quote
author=k.style]Gene plz b cool.giv me som tym...u r d rizn i wanna mk
moni...dnt care abt d age..afterall mariah carey n nick didit so we wont
b d first....dis is d only chick i tink i cant cheat on[/quote]

Thank God wishful thinking is harmless
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by johnstar(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2013
undecidedK
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by Danhumprey: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2013
Never know she used to work out. Great shape,though.
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by JuicyGee(f): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2013
You see! Slim girls also work, dunno why some Nigerians have dat mentality dat its only fat ppl dat should work out. Some ppl even tink dat any girl dat go 2 de gym will be muscular.
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by ichommy(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2013
Super Hawt wink
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by petsam11(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2013
Love you Genny!!!
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by IAMBREEZY: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2013
she's cool
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by Kx: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2013
She looks undecided between turning full oyibo and retaining her dark complexion.
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by AKMoney1(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2013
[size=15pt]Mba, you can never make me fall in love, no matter how hard u try. I no be d'banj[/size] tongue
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by micki83(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2013
Danhumprey: Never know she used to work out. Great shape,though.
Of course she works out to maintain that slim,fit physique.she's not a natural ectomorph,so to speak;there was a time she got quite plump in d early 2000s,but I guess she figured it wasn't good for business,so she had to shape up,lol.in an interview,genny once said that her favorite place to be in is d gym,cos as u're giving it(ur energy and time),it gives u back(a great figure and healthy body).
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by AKMoney1(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2013
JuicyGee: You see! Slim girls also work, dunno why some Nigerians have dat mentality dat its only fat ppl dat should work out. Some ppl even tink dat any girl dat go 2 de gym will be muscular.

[size=15pt]Only some pple from ya village will think like that [/size] grin
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by demelza: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2013
JuicyGee: You see! Slim girls also work, dunno why some Nigerians have dat mentality dat its only fat ppl dat should work out. Some ppl even tink dat any girl dat go 2 de gym will be muscular.
The thing tire person o! Whenever I mention working out, some people will look at me and laugh asking if I want to be a skeleton. Some girls even refuse to work out because they dont want to loose their butt and breastises.
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2013
My friends always frown at me whenever I mention gym, buh I don't care mehn. I go to the gym five days a week.

Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by nerodenero: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2013
micki83: Natural beauty! kiss
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by lyntiffany(f): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2013
is'nt she lovely
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by lyntiffany(f): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2013
is'nt she lovely?
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by xterbabe(f): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
She is so cute. I love u GEJ and u'll always b my one and only among d Celebrities. I wish 2 see u face 2 face. Never mind d negative tins ppl say abt u, u r always d best 4 me: ur natural beauty without makeup, hospitality, a woman of steel etc....... Plz kip it up. U R D BEST, NO ONE CAN DRAG DAT 4RM U. I luv U.........
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by JuicyGee(f): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
AK Money:

[size=15pt]Only some pple from ya village will think like that [/size] grin

are you not my town boy? We are 4rm dsame village na. No deny me o cheesy
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by tellwisdom: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
spits undecided
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by AKMoney1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
JuicyGee:

are you not my town boy? We are 4rm dsame village na. No deny me o cheesy

Mba, God forbid grin tongue
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
I can squeeze her two bosoms with just my right fingers
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by majalisa(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
xterbabe: She is so cute. I love u GEJ and u'll always b my one and only among d Celebrities. I wish 2 see u face 2 face. Never mind d negative tins ppl say abt u, u r always d best 4 me: ur natural beauty without makeup, hospitality, a woman of steel etc....... Plz kip it up. U R D BEST, NO ONE CAN DRAG DAT 4RM U. I luv U.........
FANatic
Re: Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym by dplomaticVal: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
she missd it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Rocks Fulani Outfit For Independence Edition Of Jara / Malefic Celebrities And Sex ! Bad Premonition For Nigeria! (attach Pic) / Meet The Young Man Who Spends Time Cheating Death. Rule No 1 -don't Faint!photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.