Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

He Did All These For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Did All These For Me (428 Views)

How A Pastor Befriended Me Because Of My 3k Offering, Read What He Did Later. / Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? / Where Did All The Wonderful Threads Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Did All These For Me by sidespin: 1:37am On Aug 12, 2013
HE DID ALL THESE FOR ME

He chose to give me birth through the word of truth, that I might be a kind of firstfruit of all He created. Js1v18

He gives strength to me & increases my power isa40v29

He has chosen me. 1thes1v4

He has clothed me with garments of salvation & arrayed me in a robe of righteousness as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, as a bride adorns her self with her jewels isa 61v10

He has commanded his angels concerning me to guard me in all my ways; they will lift me up in their hands, so that I will not strike my foot against a stone 91v11,12

He has established me securely on the throne of my father David and has founded a dynasty for me as he promised 1 Kings 2:24

He has given me the right to become a child of God because I have received Him & because I believed in His name. I am born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but of God. John 1:12-13

He has given the earth to me 115v16 psm

He has given King David a wise son, endowed with intelligence and discernment. 2 Chron 2:12

He has endowed me with splendor isa60v9

He has purified my heart by faith. Act15v9

He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness & brought us into the kingdom of the Son He loves Col 1:13

He has raised up a horn of salvation for me. salvation from my enemies and from the hand of all who hate me to show mercy to me and to remember his holy covenant, the oath he swore to my father Abraham: to rescue us from the hand of my enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear in holiness & righteousness before him all my days. Luke 1:69-75

He has revealed His word to me 147v19 psm

He has sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives & release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor & the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn & provide for those who grieve in Zion - to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, & a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair isa61v2-3

He has shown kindness by giving me rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides me with plenty of food and fills my hearts with joy. Acts 14:17

He has opened the door of faith to me . Acts 14:27

He grants peace to my borders & satisfies me with the finest of wheat 147v14 psm

He guards my course & protects my way pv2v8

He guards the lives of His faithful ones & delivers them from the hand of the wicked 79v10

He has made me a flame of fire heb1v7

He is my peace. Mic5v5

He provides food for me; he remembers his covenant 111v5

He raises me from the dust & lifts me from the ash heap; he seats me with the princes of my people 113v7

He rescues the life of the needy from the hands of the wicked. Jer 20:13

He satisfies me & fill me with good things 107v9

He saved me, not because of the righteous things I had done, but because of His mercy. He saved me through the washing of rebirth & renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out on me generously through Jesus Christ my Savior, so that having been justified by His grace, I might become an heir having the hope of eternal life. Tit3v5-7

He sends His word & melts them 147v18

He strengthens the bars of my gates & blesses my people within me 147v13

He lifts me out of affliction & increases my family like flocks 107v41

He was pierced for my transgressions, He was crushed for my iniquities; the punishment that brought me peace was upon Him, & by His wounds I am healed. Isa53v5

He who began a good work in me will carry it on to completion until the day of Jesus Christ 1v4 ph

He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all — how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Rom 8:32

He who supplies seed to the sower & bread for food will also supply & increase my store of seed & will enlarge the harvest of my righteousness 2cor9v10

He who trusts in the Lord will prosper pv28v25

He will also send me rain for the seed I sow in the ground, & the food that comes from the land will be rich & plentiful. In that day my cattle will graze in broad meadows isa30v23 (a piece of grassland)

He will be the sure foundation for my times, a rich store of salvation & wisdom & knowledge isa33v6

He will cover me with His feathers, & under His wings I will find refuge; His faithfulness will be my shield & rampart 91v4

He will guard the feet of his saints, but the wicked will be silenced in darkness. 1 Sam 2:9

He allows no one to oppress me 105v14

How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for me…31v19 psm

He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him. Dan 2:21-22
All NIV

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Read The Bible And Understand It. / My Passionate Counsel For Humans / Forgiveness Or Thanksgiving, Which Should Come First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.