Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,575 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus (19476 Views)

Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Alvan Ikoku Student Murdered In FMC, Owerri (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by KayEnn(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2013
bakynes:

When did Cyprus become Turkey or what are you saying did he study in Turkey and got murdered in Cyprus? Answer before I conclude your matter.

[color=#006600][/color]Punk, next time when you crave to be informed, try to show a little bit of politeness. Girne is in North Cyprus. That's where he got drowned and that's where his school is located as well. May it please you to know that North Cyprus is controlled by the Turks. It's more or less a state under Turkey and not The Greek part of Cyprus(South) which is a member of EU. Go make use of Google; my friend and stop displaying your impolite nature here. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by MrAboki: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2013
drake2005:
lol...I laugh sote I no fit waka. Nah were I fit buy dagger for yankee? Anybody wey dey for Yankee, you don ever see dagger? I never seen one. Nah only box cutter I get.

Go get yourself a Swiss Army Set.. Comes with a dagger... You never know when you would need it.

In my younger days in Ghana, my friend and I started going to clubs with a switch blade after we got jumped by like 15 boys in one night.

Thinking of it now, the irony of it all was that it was because of a 'WHITE GIRL'.. grin
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

BIA Nwayi!!! angry

What are you doing under that man and why is your hand squeezing his selling point?! angry
Lol! nwoke oma, that's a statue. Is there any man as huge as that? grin

How you dey jare? wink
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by MrAboki: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2013
berem: Lol! nwoke oma, that's a statue. Is there any man as huge as that? grin

How you dey jare? wink

Ano'm ofume nne!

Gi nwa kwanu?!
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by nbright: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2013
Stanley (m-lee) Rest in peace... Woji Estate guys still remember you.. He is a cool guy (when I do know him) loves playing game @ austino's cafe, later played snooker.. Before he went into music with his elder bro.. Road 7 has lost a son... R. I. P...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Ano'm ofume nne!

Gi nwa kwanu?!
I dey kajad!
nuff respect to you! cool
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by drake2005: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Go get yourself a Swiss Army Set.. Comes with a dagger... You never know when you would need it.

In my younger days in Ghana, my friend and I started going to clubs with a switch blade after we got jumped by like 15 boys in one night.

Thinking of it now, the irony of it all was that it was because of a 'WHITE GIRL'.. grin

Will checkout the swiss army set. However, already have a concealed weapon permit; my car, my work place and my house.

Clubs are pretty dangerous and difficult to pick up women there. 90% of men go to clubs to lookout and pick up women. The irony is that 90% women are just there to have fun and look pretty. That's why they go in groups and never gonna let go of each other; meaning that, fellows, you have a slim chance of taking any girl home except she knows you. The best you could do is to get some numbers; probably would be wrong numbers except she really likes you.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by xykms101: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2013
drake2005:
lol...I laugh sote I no fit waka. Nah where I fit buy dagger for yankee? Anybody wey dey for Yankee, you don ever see dagger? I never see one. Nah only box cutter I sabi and I get.
Did you mean you haven't seen dagger all your life in the US ? ...mehn u need to wake up or stick your azz to your holy holy life and keep away from night club.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by capuro(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2013
Kanwulia: A Nigerian student in Cyprus?
WONDERS!
Or doing 'male ashawo' in EUROPE KWA NU?
R.I. P. sha o!

. . . Back to work jare. Enough of this 'dry' NL! kiss

True defination of a naive person. Ur statement clearly shows u havent travel out b4. May God help u for the lack of respect u have for the dead. He goat

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by drake2005: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2013
xykms101: Did you mean you haven't seen dagger all your life in the US ? ...mehn u need to wake up or stick to your hly holy life and keep away from night clubs.

If you were intelligent you would have picked up that I made that statement to project humor...that's why it's in broken english. What has dagger got to do with holiness? Some people are very ignorant like mother$fuker.

Some people prefer knife but I prefer gun. Before you bring that knife near me, I go don shoot you tire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by pbling: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2013
racial killin,wen ll it stop?
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by xykms101: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2013
nbright: Stanley (m-lee) Rest in peace... Woji Estate guys still remember you.. He is a cool guy (when I do know him) loves playing game @ austino's cafe, later played snooker.. Before he went into music with his elder bro.. Road 7 has lost a son... R. I. P...
Your Road 7 woji estate stil need to learn how to raise niggyz....your hood is wack bro.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by nbright: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2013
xykms101: Your Road 7 woji estate stil need to learn how to raise niggyz....your hood is wack bro.
not all parents want their child/ren to be raised like "niggyz"... His Parents were rich..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by MrAboki: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2013
nbright: not all parents want their child/ren to be raised like "niggyz"... His Parents were rich..

Well!! Not being a 'Niggyz' just cost his rich parents their son.. angry

Now y'all want we 'Niggyz' to go clap back.. Now how is that fair?! angry
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by bakynes(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2013
KayEnn:
[color=#006600][/color]Punk, next time when you crave to be informed, try to show a little bit of politeness. Girne is in North Cyprus. That's where he got drowned and that's where his school is located as well. May it please you to know that North Cyprus is controlled by the Turks. It's more or less a state under Turkey and not The Greek part of Cyprus(South) which is a member of EU. Go make use of Google; my friend and stop displaying your impolite nature here. Thank you.

Your the real fool here bcoz even if North Cyprus is been controlled be d Turks doesn't still make it Turkey and besides the OP didn't mention North cyprus so u cld have as well explained what u meant do you expect me to have read your mind.coz as far as d books is concerned Cyprus is nt Turkey so u see ur d bigger fool here.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2013
sadRIP...so sad
but this is not the first tym we are hearing such stories,countries like this same cyprus,malaysia etc.
I understand the rush to study abroad/Europe but we should be careful on were we send our ppl to.
some parents dnt do any form of research b4 sending thier children to these countries just because the fees are cheaper and its Europe.
Racism will never cease to exist!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by laprince(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Well!! Not being a 'Niggyz' just cost his rich parents their son.. angry

Now y'all want we 'Niggyz' to go clap back.. Now how is that fair?! angry

So, " niggyz" , so to speak dont die, dey kill. Right? Prey or predator.
Stop thinking below d ebb jare. Grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by iLUMeN8(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2013
Sad news but Nigerian students abroad especially in Europe and Asia should learn to concentrate on what took them there. They should leave these oyinbo women and their parties alone because as far as they are concerned, it is already bad enough that you are in their country so taking their women will just push them over the edge. My advice, stay away from their women and postpone your social life till you get back cos when you do, there will be tonnes of heavily endowed Naija women that will be dying to make you their baby daddy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by nbright: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2013
iLUMeN8: Sad news but Nigerian students abroad especially in Europe and Asia should learn to concentrate on what took them there which is their education. They should leave these oyinbo women and their parties alone because as far as they are concerned, it is already bad enough that you are in their country so taking their women will just push them over the edge. My advice, stay away from their women and postpone your social life till you get back cos when you do, there will be tonnes of heavily endowed Naija women that will be dying to make you their baby daddy.
True... I still don't understand what kind of fun people find in club though.. I pray I never do.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by MrAboki: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2013
laprince:

So, " niggyz" , so to speak dont die, dey kill. Right? Prey or predator.
Stop thinking below d ebb jare. Grow up!

Everybody dies.. But 'Niggyz' Die Hard..

1st rule of Niggyz! 'Never let em catch you slippin'.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2013
NAIRALAND HAS BEEN BORING FOR THE PAST ONE WEEK! WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by laprince(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2013
Kanwulia: A Nigerian student in Cyprus?
WONDERS!
Or doing 'male ashawo' in EUROPE KWA NU?
R.I. P. sha o!

. . . Back to work jare. Enough of this 'dry' NL! kiss

Someday soon, maybe ur only broda wud be d victim.
Don't know y sum pipo ar nt bothered wen fatality comes to play
D govt., and even fellow citizens don't even bother!
So sad.

R.I.P. broda

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by MrAboki: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2013
laprince:

Someday soon, maybe ur only broda wud be d victim.
Don't know y sum pipo ar nt bothered wen fatality comes to play
D govt., and even fellow citizens don't even bother!
So sad.

R.I.P. broda

Absolutely not necessary dragging his family into this.
This nigga was caught slippin and got merked. #Period.
Any other person caught in a similar predicament, would face similar.
You dont need to start making shiit personal. Nobody here is responsible for his murder.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by otiigba1(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2013
here in london that will not happen infact you are likely to get stabbed if you try chatting up a black girl in the club by her gangstar boyfriend, I KNOW with experience but in cyprus/turkey i dare not go near their women they are almost like the arabs they beleive their women is just for them only, i remember a turkish guy threathning to cut my dick off for asking for direction from a turkish woman even though they are not related

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by laprince(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Everybody dies.. But 'Niggyz' Die Hard..

1st rule of Niggyz! 'Never let em catch you slippin'.

Die hard!! Die hard, chasing wot?

Wot wud u rather die hard for?
Why die hard, in d process of chasing after shadows.

Absolute care, avoiding such environments, and discipline could help

RACISM WIL ALWAYS EXIST!!!
If north and south cant live together, in one country, wot do u expect of white and black?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by MrAboki: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2013
laprince:

Die hard!! Die hard, chasing wot?

Wot wud u rather die hard for?
Why die hard, in d process of chasing after shadows.

Absolute care, avoiding such environments, and discipline could help

RACISM WIL ALWAYS EXIST!!!
If north and south cant live together, in one country, wot do u expect of white and black?

Dude!!

The full Story is yet to be told.
Avoiding what environment?! Dude! haterz can come for you anywhere, even in Church!!

Advice: Get yourself a Gun & Stay sharp!

I've been jumped in a club before so I know. Got a bottle smashed on my head. Swore never to get caught slippin again, so I started concealing my switchblade. F`ucking Bouncers could never spot it hidden in my keychain.

Needless to say my crew and I tracked down some of those punks and shanked em. Those rat bastards hunt in packs, but when you isolate em, they are straight bit(hes..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by Iykeponti(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2013
Another naija guy was murdered in corfu island in Greece at d same period....to kill a nigerian outside d country is an easy task, they knew our government is full of sh!t...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by laprince(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Dude!!

Avoiding what environment?! Dude! haterz can come for you anywhere, even in Church!!

I've been jumped in a club before so I know. Got a bottle smashed on my head. Swore never to get caught slippin again, so I started concealing my switchblade. F`ucking Bouncers could never spot it hidden in my keychain.

Needless to say my crew and I tracked down some of those punks and shanked em. Those rat bastards hunt in packs, but when you isolate em, they are straight bit(hes..

Absolutely right!!!.haters can actually come from anywhere.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by indomitable234: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by 360command: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Dude!!

Making me laugh with your 'ADVICE'. But i will keep to it and take serious precautions . Thanks for the advice.

ps:My advice to everybody as i have learnt today on nairaland. Make una dey carry your license gun as you dey waka anywhere u go for europe, asia and africa. even for boko haram state, carry your gun(license).
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by MrAboki: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
360command: Making me laugh with your 'ADVICE'. But i will keep to it and take serious precautions . Thanks for the advice.

ps:My advice to everybody as i have learnt today on nairaland. Make una dey carry your license gun as you dey waka anywhere u go for europe, asia and africa. even for boko haram state, carry your gun(license).

Bros..

My point is get yourself something to protect yourself with..

I have a friend that carries a Parker pen. One has this really weird keyholder that can be used as a weapon. Some just get the Swiss Army set.

Maybe, just Maybe, if that Nigerian boy had some sort of weapon on him, he may have been able to defend himself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by motherofpearl: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
RIP. There's nothing hidden under the sun...the culprit(s) will surely pay for this!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eight Arrested For Killing Elephant In Ogun / Three Policemen Dismissed For Extorting ₦153,000 From LASU Student / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.