Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,111 members, 7,852,762 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! (2142 Views)

Toyota To Release A Stylish Electric Car Made Of Wood / The Most Expensive Weapon Ever Built / Cadillac To Release Self-driving Cars By 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2008
grin grin grin

broda, pls if u see anything that looks copied , point it out, mind u i have driven VW's for 5 Years, all i have written is from my personal experience, but since naija people knows too much, i also added go to forums like etc etc, so u see oda experiences, if u check there and see copy and paste report me.

grin grin grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by icemann(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2008
nkc:

it translates to when d sun is hot enter yur vw put climatronic on and enjoy period, any one following my posts will know what i said about overheating
Wrong answer to the question
see the question
icemann:

over heating is still a problem they have not paid attention to. I live in the North and i tell u can fry an egg with the sun heat in the after noon. if u are smart u know what it translates to

Let me answer the question
when its  hot (let say 40 degreees celcius) u put on your A/C. it causes your engine to do more RPM than when no A/C.
More heat is generated from combustion at higher RPM.  your themostat trips of the AC when desired temp is reached. in hotter places it takes longer for the desired temp to be reached (lets say 20oc) B4 the temostat (with the aid of the A/C chulch)trips off the compressor. in longer distances and hotter places the heating over time may burn the engine top.
THAT IS WHAT I MEAN

climatronic  is used to regulate the temp of each seat (seating positions) in a VW car
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2008
grin

let me laff at you, did u think i ansad ur question with my comment, i said if u need answers look at my previous posts, simple

as for climatronic been for the heat for seats, let me laff at u very well, i will not argue , maybe yur car is customised grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2008
icemann:

Wrong answer to the question
see the question
Let me answer the question
when its hot (let say 40 degreees celcius) u put on your A/C. it causes your engine to do more RPM than when no A/C.
More heat is generated from combustion at higher RPM. your themostat trips of the AC when desired temp is reached. in hotter places it takes longer for the desired temp to be reached (lets say 20oc) B4 it trips off. in longer distances the heating may burn the top.
THAT IS WHAT I MEAN

climatronic is used to regulate the temp of each seat (seating positions) in a VW car

since u r my buddy,

d ac unit of vw's is called climatronic, pls, b4 u reply, go and look for a vw, check it well well, then reply me, if u think i am wrong grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by icemann(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2008
I said seat (seating positions)
That means the air blowing on each seating position/ seat (if no body they there) is at different temperature if u wish
guy u need to do more resarch
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2008
d ice man

which wan be seating position, teach me oh, because as i dey look my ac unit, its called climatronic, wetin i dey miss, yarn better grin

from my pic u can see climatronic is d last setup, and is d ac unit, where d seat position dey

Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by icemann(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2008
I have not herd VW changed the name from A/C to climatronic. any body confirm
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2008
i am showing u pics and u r looking for confirmation again, did i photoshop d pics grin grin grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by icemann(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2008
what it does is give different air temp to the vents facing the driver and a different temp 2 the front passanger
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2008
d ice man broda

i like u, tryin to defend yursef, e no easy

my last word is dis

CLIMATRONIC IS D NAME OF D AC UNIT IN VW'S, THERE IS NOTHING THAT CONCERNS THAT NAME WITH SEAT VENT(etc) FROM MY PICTURE THE UNIT IS CALLED CLIMATRONIC, ANY OTHER FEATURE IS INCORPORATED, QED
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by icemann(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2008
let me explain more
ur a/c remains but climatronic regulates the temperature of air flowing to each passanger
u still have ur compressor, ac cluch,belt,  etc
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by icemann(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2008
my posts dey late
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by icemann(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2008
i just checked a friends gulf 3 and no climatronic its just A/C
so what happned there. is the car fake
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by icemann(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2008
copied this from wikipedia

Climatronic is a fully electronic climate control system. It was introduced on the Golf and Passat in the mid-1990s. It was first used in the US in the early 2000s in Passats and Jettas as well. The Phaeton features an advanced system that has a passive cooling / heating system with hidden vents to prevent draft and airflow (though vents are provided behind hidden doors). This allows the car to have four separate climate zones.
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by krama(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2008
Nice car!
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by EI(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2008
I miss the action. Dis kin work sef lipsrsealed

@nkc and @icemann no wan gree for themselves. But a fair fight and good for nkc to initially ice-up, else e for fit turn dirty grin

The Wikipedia paste was exactly the way to go, in summarising the functionality. My wife's VW Polo did not have the climatronic functionality. Bt I know it is a feature for many VW/Skoda products.

And to tink say person wan argue ice issues with an [b]Iceman[/b]n grin grin grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by nkc(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2008
lol, well he lost galantly, because he was trying to dodge d major issue, which was that d ac unit is called climatronic,( i was not arguing on functionality) instead he was arguing with me on a feature incorporated, me i was not interested in that, just d name, then he killed himself, and went and copied wikipedia, that proves that d AC UNIT IS CALLED CLIMATRONIC, simple, nothing else from me. grin grin grin
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by calabaman(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]@richie, Why u dey diss my people?, Nice ride but highly impractical for 9ja,
Re: Honda Is About To Release A Nuclear Weapon! by calabaman(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]@richie, Why u dey diss my people?, Nice ride but highly impractical for 9ja,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powerbike For 150k / *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** / 2004 Nissan Armada SE Off-Road Edition - Super Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.