Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Da Bull dies!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Da Bull dies!! (671 Views)

Who Was Mary Magdalene & What Is The Mystery In "the Last Supper" By Da Vinci? / The 'Da Vinci Code' Movie / Da Vinci Code: A Lesson To Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da Bull dies!! by McMastiff(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2013
He had robbed several vulnerable people and had killed any who would dare stand on his way! He would rob banks,supermarkets,filling stations,saloons and even churches,daring the Almighty God. I tank God say him no cum my small laundry shop. Felix,or Da Bull,as he was also called instilled morbid fear in everybody living around as he and his 7 member gang would stop at nothing to reduce lives to nothing at disposal while carrying out their wicked nefarious robbing escapades. Nemesis finally caught up with him when they went attacking a man they had waited for to come out of the Zenith bank at Aka road! There were sporadic shots and shoot at sights causing blood to flow freely even more than our gutters. Our friends,the Nigerian policemen were no where to be found. Infact,i even saw that one of them whom i had seen early that morning,fully dressed in his black and black,had immediately changed into an Agbada like an Hausa man that sells soya.(i wonder if he wore the agbada under his uniform). Members of the JTF who accosted the men of the underworld swore with their blood none of them would escape,not even one as they"worked around the clock" killing 6 out of the 7 men and leaving Da Bull who went at large. News spread that he was hiding somewhere in the bushes and each and every member of the community was told to stay indoors while the search for Da Bull lasted! Well,after 45 minutes,we heard celebrations,cheers,claps and songs of joy emerging from the bushes as if another Abacha was dead but no..DA BULL HAS BEEN CAUGHT!! Chai-what a day it had been!! Members of the JTF would not waste time less he whisks away like he normally does(i no even know weda na him been dey act WILLIE WILLIE who would disappear at will)and so,they tied him to a pole,and a boy was sent to run down and call a local pastor that headed a nearby church and lived in the church's office some miles away! Explaining to him why he was called,the man knelt down,and thanked God in his ibibio dialect,"Oh abasi,sösönghö naha afo asuenne anye mfinem!! (God,thank you for disgracing him 2day). Rushing down with his bible and a crucifix,he was told to pray over the thief,before his very imminent death. Would you call that,taking laws into their hands? Call it whatever,anyway,but Da Bull must die!(an eye for an eye thingz) Having done with the prayers that God should,in his infinite mercies forgive him and allow him at least squad with somebody in heaven,that is if he could not be fully entitled to at least a self con,the man of God asked the thief to say his last words. Looking at the pastor,the heavens and the crowd,DA BULL opened his already swollen mouth and in his words,he said,"LET MY ENEMIES LIVE LONG AND SEE WHAT I WILL BE IN THE FUTURE!!!
Re: Da Bull dies!! by PastorOluT(m): 7:57am On Aug 12, 2013
Is this a movie or what?

Mc Mastiff: He had robbed several vulnerable people and had killed any who would dare stand on his way! He would rob banks,supermarkets,filling stations,saloons and even churches,daring the Almighty God. I tank God say him no cum my small laundry shop. Felix,or Da Bull,as he was also called instilled morbid fear in everybody living around as he and his 7 member gang would stop at nothing to reduce lives to nothing at disposal while carrying out their wicked nefarious robbing escapades. Nemesis finally caught up with him when they went attacking a man they had waited for to come out of the Zenith bank at Aka road! There were sporadic shots and shoot at sights causing blood to flow freely even more than our gutters. Our friends,the Nigerian policemen were no where to be found. Infact,i even saw that one of them whom i had seen early that morning,fully dressed in his black and black,had immediately changed into an Agbada like an Hausa man that sells soya.(i wonder if he wore the agbada under his uniform). Members of the JTF who accosted the men of the underworld swore with their blood none of them would escape,not even one as they"worked around the clock" killing 6 out of the 7 men and leaving Da Bull who went at large. News spread that he was hiding somewhere in the bushes and each and every member of the community was told to stay indoors while the search for Da Bull lasted! Well,after 45 minutes,we heard celebrations,cheers,claps and songs of joy emerging from the bushes as if another Abacha was dead but no..DA BULL HAS BEEN CAUGHT!! Chai-what a day it had been!! Members of the JTF would not waste time less he whisks away like he normally does(i no even know weda na him been dey act WILLIE WILLIE who would disappear at will)and so,they tied him to a pole,and a boy was sent to run down and call a local pastor that headed a nearby church and lived in the church's office some miles away! Explaining to him why he was called,the man knelt down,and thanked God in his ibibio dialect,"Oh abasi,sösönghö naha afo asuenne anye mfinem!! (God,thank you for disgracing him 2day). Rushing down with his bible and a crucifix,he was told to pray over the thief,before his very imminent death. Would you call that,taking laws into their hands? Call it whatever,anyway,but Da Bull must die!(an eye for an eye thingz) Having done with the prayers that God should,in his infinite mercies forgive him and allow him at least squad with somebody in heaven,that is if he could not be fully entitled to at least a self con,the man of God asked the thief to say his last words. Looking at the pastor,the heavens and the crowd,DA BULL opened his already swollen mouth and in his words,he said,"LET MY ENEMIES LIVE LONG AND SEE WHAT I WILL BE IN THE FUTURE!!!
Re: Da Bull dies!! by McMastiff(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2013
Pastor Olu,its just me,trying 2b creative!
Re: Da Bull dies!! by PastorOluT(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2013
Mc Mastiff: Pastor Olu,its just me,trying 2b creative!

That's nice, though I am not a writer but I read alot. So let me give u a few tips;
Make the heading more capturing, like Da Bull the most deadly criminal of our time finally named. Also try to capture the mind of ur readers by making them feel what u write by writing more things about the xters.
Very nice, I am following u so will always keep in touch.

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: Da Bull dies!! by PastorOluT(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2013
Hope u got my PM?
Re: Da Bull dies!! by Natureboyfk(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2013
Nice one son
Re: Da Bull dies!! by McMastiff(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
Its me,just doing my thang,man!!

(1) (Reply)

12 Step Programs, Do They Work? / SOS Cameroon / Message For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.