Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Got To Go... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Got To Go... (762 Views)

Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Know What Really Happene / You've Got To Get This For Your Family For Xmas And Newyear! / This Has Got To Be One Of The Sickest Things Ever Done To A Toddler ... Peep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got To Go... by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2013
DeepSight:
SHARRAP! YES, I AM TAKING THIS PERSONALLY! THIS IS AT THE ROOT OF THE DISCRIMINATORY PROBLEMS OF THIS COUNTRY BORNE FROM FEAR. I DOUBT HIS BANNING ME WILL DENY ME AND MY FAMILY MY DAILY BREAD. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, HIS EXPLANATIONS FOR ARE ARE THAT OF A BED WETTING SICKENING LITTLE CHILD SCARED SH1TLESS OF HIS HEADMASTER AYATOLLAH MACLATUNJI.

Hopefully, my ban from the religion section will be up in a few hours. I'm moving on to better things.. grin

The Nigerian atheists and humanists facebook group have gotten more interesting, NL is being run by Muslims and I really don't have the strength to organize a virtual rally. LOL

That being said, anyone who wants to contact me can do so through my mail: prncksh@gmail.com

To those on the Xtian chatbox, my xtian friends (goshen, frosbel), brothers (Anony & Ihedinobi) and my rebel friends (weigraf, cyrexx, logicboy, bolaino, mazaje, plaetton, obadiah tongue ) and others too numerous to mention, thanks for everything..

So long. kiss kiss kiss

EDIT: TO MODERATORS, PLEASE MOVE TO GENERAL SECTION. THANKS.
Re: Got To Go... by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2013
so long then. Wishing you another life-changing encounter with reality
Re: Got To Go... by cyrexx: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2013
musKeeto:

Hopefully, my ban from the religion section will be up in a few hours. I'm moving on to better things.. grin

The Nigerian atheists and humanists facebook group have gotten more interesting, NL is being run by Muslims and I really don't have the strength to organize a virtual rally. LOL

That being said, anyone who wants to contact me can do so through my mail: prncksh@gmail.com

To those on the Xtian chatbox, my xtian friends (goshen, frosbel), brothers (Anony & Ihedinobi) and my rebel friends (weigraf, cyrexx, logicboy, bolaino, mazaje, plaetton, obadiah tongue ) and others too numerous to mention, thanks for everything..

So long. kiss kiss kiss

EDIT: TO MODERATORS, PLEASE MOVE TO GENERAL SECTION. THANKS.

Muskeeto, tell me this one of your jokes.

Pleeeeeeaaaassseeee!!!!

embarassed embarassed
Re: Got To Go... by MrTroll(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2013
O boy eh!!! Una wan leave only logic boy here? cry
Er...pls post d FB group here biko. E be like say I go soon port too o. My ministry don de collapse sad
Re: Got To Go... by thorpido(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
So long.....may you encounter God on your way.
Re: Got To Go... by bolaino(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2013
Musky, don't leave us here. I forbid u to leave. We shall overcome. Just hold on a little while longer. Reddit, happy atheist forum or any other atheist forum, can't be as interesting as nairaland's religion section. So my guy biko, chill.

(1) (Reply)

The Need For A Private Home Tutor / Ways To Reduce Maintenance Fees / He Wants To Know If Self Serving One's Wife Is A Sin Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.