Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why All These Nonesense! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why All These Nonesense! (811 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All These Nonesense! by tegachuks: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2008
Couple of years back when i got to know about Nairaland, i was encouraged and  impressed  that a Nigeria forum can be this good. I got GOOD and vita information that where GENUINE compel to what is obtainable these days, where people post all sort of junks most especially on the the job segment all in the name of promoting their own selfish desire; this forum is not a market place where to advertise BLOG or WEBSITES.

Please fellow nairalanders let us build this forum and not destroy it. This is where most young school leaver get first hand information about job vacanies so let us not destroy the future of our younger brothers and sisters. Let us give information that are REAL and GENUINE. Let us all be a good and true Nairalander.

However, i will like to end by saying that Standard Chartered Bank will be recruiting Direct Sales Representives. So if you know you will be able to sell financial product you can drop you curriculum vitae at their office at 142 Ahmadu Bello  Way, Victoria Island opposite silver bird gallaria.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Why All These Nonesense! by tegachuks: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2008
Has anybody been able to apply?
Re: Why All These Nonesense! by innoman: 2:53am On Jun 05, 2008
tegachucks a million kposa 2 u. people like peternoman should be permanently barned from posting on dis site. i got employed wit Zenith bank cos of d info i got thru this site n i will ever remain indebted 2 fellow nairalanders 4 dis. I pray dat we dont kill d goose dat lays d golden eggs so others will benefit from this.
Re: Why All These Nonesense! by gongoaso1: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2008
GBAM,
O yaa.

Mallam Danrab, gunners40, and odas, ably led by peternaevil come out and defend yourselves grin cheesy grin
Re: Why All These Nonesense! by favcom(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2008
@ topic
the list shuld include
toyebanji
danrab
4congo
gunners40
etc
including (of course) peternoman
i wonder what it takes to remove (or ban) some people on this forum
Re: Why All These Nonesense! by tp2cool: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2008
on a serious note, is there no concrete way to bar those guys from posting stuff on nairaland? or maybe screen wut they want to post before allowing it come on? those guys (danrab and co.) are becoming real pains in the ass. in the mean time, let no one view anything posted by them PLEEEEEAAAAASEEEEEE.
Re: Why All These Nonesense! by mosyb: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2008
tegachuks, i dey ur side, keepon talking, others take note
Re: Why All These Nonesense! by tegachuks: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2008
Thanks all for your response. Like what i s wrote in my intial post, lets leave a good legacy for our younger ones an the administrative staffs of Nairaland should effect good administration that will build this forum and not allow those who never knew how they start to spoil their good work and name. However the success of this forum is dependent on you and me; post good articles and ingnore junks.

This is the only forum for now that has reputation in terms of jobs and other stuffs like entertament. 'Charity they say begin from home'. To my own understanding any reponsible individual sholud know where to play online and where to crack jokes. The most surprising thing is that when you get to know the people that post junks on this forum you will be amazed because they are made of good stuff; intellencial who can move this nation forward.

So i want to use this medium to appeal to they all, please redirect your vision and mission and make yourself and others happy as there is nothing greater that this.
Re: Why All These Nonesense! by Godalone(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2008
tegachuks:

Thanks all for your response. Like what i s wrote in my intial post, lets leave a good legacy for our younger ones an the administrative staffs of Nairaland should effect good administration that will build this forum and not allow those who never knew how they start to spoil their good work and name. However the success of this forum is dependent on you and me; post good articles and ingnore junks.

This is the only forum for now that has reputation in terms of jobs and other stuffs like entertament. 'Charity they say begin from home'. To my own understanding any reponsible individual sholud know where to play online and where to crack jokes. The most surprising thing is that when you get to know the people that post junks on this forum you will be amazed because they are made of good stuff; intellencial who can move this nation forward.

So i want to use this medium to appeal to they all, please redirect your vision and mission and make yourself and others happy as there is nothing greater that this.
You are good.

(1) (Reply)

Working As A Stockbroking Agent: Can Earn Over 1.5m A Year / Nafdac,cbn And Custom ! / Nysc - Oil And Gas Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.