Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age (2560 Views)

Holy Thursday, Footwashing , And The Institution Of The Priesthood / The Prophetic Word On The Final Destiny Of Nigeria By Junior De Souza / The Prophetic Revelation Of "Dagon" To Every Christian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by MostHigh: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin very lawless man. he keep being lawless there is a missile somewhere with his name written all over it lwkm

always cracks me up Sire grin grin

A big missle with the words GOSHEN written all over it in some graffiti grin

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
MostHigh:

always cracks me up Sire grin grin

A big missle with the words GOSHEN written all over it in some graffiti grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I WISH I KNEW HOW TO USE THAT PROGRAM ON COMPUTER WHERE YOU GET A MISSILE AND THEN WRITE GOSHENS NAME ON IT. IN FACT I WOULD LOOK INTO DOING IT TODAY. I BELIEVE IT IS PHOTOSHOP ? LOL.
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by NerdyInterests(f): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lol @Goshen's missile.

@Obadiah777, I stumbled upon your posts about a week ago and have become a true fan. Honestly, I had to come on board to say this. I read up on some of your prior posts and l tell ya, the few pages l could read carry such substance and simplicity that l have found a renewed interest in the bible. Used to be/still a passive christian.

Just getting started on KJV after reading one of your posts. Very grateful if you could provide a fledgling like me with some pointers/advice. Really want to be a follower of God and not of man. To this end, l need to study the word myself, with, of course, guidance from a learned man/prophet like yourself.

Appreciate you, Sire!

(Lol @Sire. Spoken like Obadiah & MostHigh. See, l am a fast learner/good student. Lol. BTW, Love you, MostHigh.)

2 Likes

Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Tgirl4real(f): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
lol

"...and God add to them daily as many as are being saved"

Hello sire (s)

It's great to finally see Mosthigh n Obadiah come together in this manner as oppose to "post on sire" Most high always say. grin

I always knew there were a few areas you guys aint on the same page. Good one of it has been sorted.

From following you 2;

I think Mosthigh refers to the saved gentiles as the elect. (don't you dare say I'm presumptuous. tongue)

while Obadiah refers to both Jew n gentile that are saved as elect. Correct me guys if I am wrong.

Pls Mosthigh, try and put JesusisLord aright b4 he goes overboard. I heard him saying he may stop eating a particular kind of meat and says we should keep the sabbath.

From the understanding that we are to keep the moral laws, is keeping the Sabbath holy one of it?

@ Most high, you said sum'n from the other thread about a devout Muslim not missing God, are you saying Jesus is not the ONLY way to God?

@ both of you,

If I live upright and try to please God in all my ways, why do I need Jesus to get to God?

I am looking for a user named Mr President, do you guys know him?

@ Obadiah, I said I am with you in spirit. It's my spirit posting. grin

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by JesusisLord85: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tgirl4real: lol

Hello sire (s)

It's great to finally see Mosthigh n Obadiah come together in this manner as oppose to "post on sire" Most high always say. grin

I always knew there were a few areas you guys aint on the same page. Good one of it has been sorted.

From following you 2;

I think Mosthigh refers to the saved gentiles as the elect. (don't you dare say I'm presumptuous. tongue)

while Obadiah refers to both Jew n gentile that are saved as elect. Correct me guys if I am wrong.

Pls Mosthigh, try and put JesusisLord aright b4 he goes overboard. I heard him saying he may stop eating a particular kind of meat and says we should keep the sabbath.

From the understanding that we are to keep the moral laws, is keeping the Sabbath holy one of it?

@ Most high, you said sum'n from the other thread about a devout Muslim not missing God, are you saying Jesus is not the ONLY way to God?

@ both of you,

If I live upright and try to please God in all my ways, why do I need Jesus to get to God?

So you are looking to man to teach you which laws to obey.

Isaiah 66:17 "They that sanctify themselves,
and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst,
eating swine’s flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse,
shall be consumed together, saith the Lord."

condemning those who eat unclean thing in endtimes

2 Corinthians 6:17 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you."

What is this? Apostle Paul Judaizing smiley.
Touch not the unclean thing my girl smiley

vs 23 "And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord."
Feasts in endtimes
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by JesusisLord85: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2013

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

It is through Christ alone that your sins are forgiven.
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Tgirl4real(f): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
Goshen is my broda and I will continue to pray for him, Drumma and Shdemidemi, the same way I believe you guys should pray for me too.

Goshen is busy Mons to Thurs or so. I am sure he will show up when he is free.

@ Obadiah, don't u dare fire that missile @ my dear brother. He is coming home soon to visit, hopefully, he will escape the nukes. grin

And you, I was surprised you are in UK, when are u returning home? lol

And I didn't know you were Buzugee. Not familiar with the handle though.
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2013

Hello sire (s)

From following you 2;

@ both of you,

AND SUCH A WONDERFUL SPIRIT IT IS. WHEN I SAY ELECT I MEAN THE FIRST FRUITS UNTO THE LORD. THESE ARE THE RULERS OF THE NEXT WORLD. IN THIS WORLD WE ELECT OUR LEADERS, IN GODS KINGDOM HE SELECTS HIS RULERS AND HAS SELECTED THEM. THEY ARE 144,000. SO MANY OF THEM ARE WALKING AMONGST US TODAY. NOT EVERYONE YOU SEE ON EARTH IS A TERRESTRIAL BEING. SOME ARE CELESTIAL BEINGS. THATS WHY SCRIPTURE SAYS >>> HEBREWS 13 VS 2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. SO BASICALLY THE LORD SELECTED HIS GOVT IN THE FIRST FRUIT. THE SECOND FRUIT IS EVERYONE ELSE BOTH JEW AND GENTILES wink
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by MostHigh: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777:

Sire I am on the ground.

Literally

grin grin grin

Goshen watch out .....

Coming to your location pretty soon

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by JesusisLord85: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Goshen watch out .....

grin grin

LMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tgirl4real: Goshen is my broda and I will continue to pray for him, Drumma and Shdemidemi, the same way I believe you guys should pray for me too.

Goshen is busy Mons to Thurs or so. I am sure he will show up when he is free.

@ Obadiah, don't u dare fire that missile @ my dear brother. He is coming home soon to visit, hopefully, he will escape the nukes. grin

And you, I was surprised you are in UK, when are u returning home? lol

And I didn't know you were Buzugee. Not familiar with the handle though.
LOL GOSHEN BETTER CHANGE HIS LAWLESS WAYS OR THAT MISSILE COMING FOR HIM LWTMB. WHEN AM I COMING HOME ? I THINK THE LORD GOT ME HERE FOR A REASON. I AM A PAWN IN HIS HAND. IF HE WANTS ME IN NIGERIA HE WOULD MOVE MY SPIRIT TO MAKE THAT MOVE. THE ELECT ARE THE EYES OF THE LORD IN ALL THE KINGDOMS ON EARTH. THE SEVEN EYES AND SEVEN LAMPSTAND AND SEVEN CANDLESTICK. MAYBE I AM ONE OF THE LAMPSTAND IN THE UK ? grin
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Sire I am on the ground.

Literally

grin grin grin

Goshen watch out .....

grin grin
grin grin grin GOT GOSHENS NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT SIRE
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by JesusisLord85: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin GOT GOSHENS NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT SIRE

don't forget 2-gospel demidemi grin

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
JesusisLord85:

don't forget 2-gospel demidemi grin
OH YEAH HIM TOO LMAO. SHDEMIDEMI THE LAWLESS AND BELLIGERENT MAN grin grin
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Tgirl4real(f): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ JesusisLord,

Is it out of place for a man to teach me? sad

Is dat not why we have gifts in the body? Tell me you've missed me already. tongue
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by MostHigh: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2013

Hello sire (s)

From following you 2;

@ both of you,

Hi Tgirl4real smiley

The Elect Are those of the first resurrection and they comprise of 144 thousand males from the tribes of Isreal

We Speak of Israel here hence the 144 thousansand males will live the way of the Jew and not the gentiles smiley

The great gentile population that shall survive the great tribulation are known as the gentiles, these are those that carry palm fronds in their hands.... the palmfronds symbolising the individual elect smiley

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could nūmber, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, & tongues, stood before the throne, & before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palmes in their hands:

Remember to keep the Sabbath HOLY as yashua Ibn Joseph and the apostles did also, this scripture testifies to, so jesusislord is spot on there and I am sure he got his inspiration directly from scripture smiley

Regarding dietary laws there is also a guide, they are called kosher laws (read Leviticus)don't go eating no vulture, thats for all you vulture connoisseurs. smiley

Blessed is he in whom the lord imputed no sin, A Muslim can be a part of the great multitude to be saved but ruler ship is for the Elect.

Salvation is of the Jew

Salvation is of the Jew first smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by DrummaBoy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
I am just seeing this thread...

I make a confession first: I am not an authority on Ezekeiel BUT...

It obvious what that passage is saying: like d OP says it is prophetic: speaking of future events.

The doctrine of DISPENSATIONS shows us that following this age of the church, were we are in now, there will be the time MILLENNIUM and TRIBULATION. Apparently that Ezekeiel passage is speaking of the time of the Millennium.

Now the reason we cannot be on the same page with MostHigh and his crew is that U guys do not understand the dispensation we are in. You are operating in a past dispensation (age of Israel) and a future dispensation (millennium). Those who teach the doctrine of grace operate in the present dispensation - the church age.

Paul's epistles are church age doctrines that we should operate in today and that is why we dwell on them.

This will be about all I will say on this thread: I am not in the past and my future is secured in Christ. That is sufficient for me.
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Goshen360(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
They hold the word in unrighteousness, deceiving and being deceived. grin

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by MostHigh: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
DrummaBoy: I am just seeing this thread...

I make a confession first: I am not an authority on Ezekeiel BUT...

It obvious what that passage is saying: like d OP says it is prophetic: speaking of future events.

The doctrine of DISPENSATIONS shows us that following this age of the church, were we are in now, there will be the time MILLENNIUM and TRIBULATION. Apparently that Ezekeiel passage is speaking of the time of the Millennium.

Now the reason we cannot be on the same page with MostHigh and his crew is that U guys do not understand the dispensation we are in. You are operating in a past dispensation (age of Israel) and a future dispensation (millennium). Those who teach the doctrine of grace operate in the present dispensation - the church age.

Paul's epistles are church age doctrines that we should operate in today and that is why we dwell on them.

This will be about all I will say on this thread: I am not in the past and my future is secured in Christ. That is sufficient for me.

First you say the law has lost its efficacy, now you say it is only monetarily until a new "dispensation"

Mr man you have to make up your mind.

Because thou art neither hot nor cold I will spew thee out.

There is no middle ground with the most high God.

Dispensation or not one has to live by a code and we know the only way is yashua ibn joseph he alone is our glory our standard. smiley

Even by your interpretation ye are no prophet and would rather live without a knowledge of your past or future, I call that blind hope smiley

And finally I like my master Strongly testify to the efficacy of the holy LAW be it in the past present or future smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by MostHigh: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Goshen360: They hold the word in unrighteousness, deceiving and being deceived. grin

grin grin grin

Cowboy X
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Tgirl4real(f): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Are the 144,000 strictly Jews?

I think it's high time you thoroughly explained terrestial and celestial bodies alongside reincarnation, resurrection of the dead, sleeping in death, second coming, "rapture" and final judgement.

That your nukes thread na die. grin I still they hail you.

Kindly make it systematic with scriptural backing. Thanks. kiss

I saw your mail on the ban, I tried replying immediately but network no gree. I later replied you sha.

I read the latest updates when I was about posting. This post may be out of place. sad
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by JesusisLord85: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tgirl4real: Are the 144,000 strictly Jews?

I think it's high time you thoroughly explained terrestial and celestial bodies alongside reincarnation, resurrection of the dead, sleeping in death, second coming, "rapture" and final judgement.

That your nukes thread na die. grin I still they hail you.

Kindly make it systematic with scriptural backing. Thanks. kiss

I saw your mail on the ban, I tried replying immediately but network no gree. I later replied you sha.

I read the latest updates when I was about posting. This post may be out of place. sad

They are Jews oh. 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes as the bible says. None of them will be from sign fireman ministries, or any other man-made ministry, I can assure you.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by JesusisLord85: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
MostHigh:

First you say the law has lost its efficacy, now you say it is only monetarily until a new "dispensation"

Mr man you have to make up your mind.

Because thou art neither hot nor cold I will spew thee out.

There is no middle ground with the most high God.

Dispensation or not one has to live by a code and we know the only way is yashua ibn joseph he alone is our glory our standard. smiley

Even by your interpretation ye are no prophet and would rather live without a knowledge of your past or future, I call that blind hope smiley

And finally I like my master Strongly testify to the efficacy of the holy LAW be it in the past present or future smiley

If it is not in the law and the prophets, I declare the man Drummaboy is a false teacher. Is that not the yardstick they used? Then let me say on brother lol

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by JesusisLord85: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Tgirl4real: @ JesusisLord,

Is it out of place for a man to teach me? sad

Is dat not why we have gifts in the body? Tell me you've missed me already. tongue

I missed you oh smiley

It is good for man to teach grin
The sabbath is even listed as one of the 10 commandments. I visited my friends church not long ago, and the preachers subject was just this. When he got to the 4th commandment, the guy spent like 10 seconds on it, because it was obvious he, neither his congregation, could hold up their hands and say they keep the Lord's commandment.
God asked us to do it, is that not enough my sister?
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Tgirl4real(f): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2013
JesusisLord85:

I missed you oh smiley

It is good for man to teach grin
The sabbath is even listed as one of the 10 commandments. I visited my friends church not long ago, and the preachers subject was just this. When he got to the 4th commandment, the guy spent like 10 seconds on it, because it was obvious he, neither his congregation, could hold up their hands and say they keep the Lord's commandment.
God asked us to do it, is that not enough my sister?

And who am I to say don't do. When you teach people, have in mind their background and how they reason.

When you say Law - commandment, what comes to mind first is that we are no longer under the law but grace. One now needs a teaching to balance that and put things in proper perspective. Because we have been taught that way and we read scriptures through that lens, it may take a while to catch up. So, you also need patience and depend on the Holy Spirit to enlighten us through His word.

That's why I left your threads cos I noticed you categorised everybody based on the preconditioned mind you have towards some people forgetting that some people were just coming on board. I wasn't getting edified anymore.

But I did learn one fundamental thing - giving attention to God's commandment as contained in the Torah....from explaining Acts15 and 21. I loved what you did on Galatians too, but I still need to catch up with that thread.

So, the next thing should be: what are the laws/commandment we are to follow in the Torah cos we know some laws have been abolished.

This is an area I would love someone to address properly.

I hope you are able to pick a thing or 2 from what I said.

And I miss you too. wink
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by JesusisLord85: 12:52am On Aug 13, 2013
Tgirl4real:

And who am I to say don't do. When you teach people, have in mind their background and how they reason.

When you say Law - commandment, what comes to mind first is that we are no longer under the law but grace. One now needs a teaching to balance that and put things in proper perspective. Because we have been taught that way and we read scriptures through that lens, it may take a while to catch up. So, you also need patience and depend on the Holy Spirit to enlighten us through His word.

That's why I left your threads cos I noticed you categorised everybody based on the preconditioned mind you have towards some people forgetting that some people were just coming on board. I wasn't getting edified anymore.

But I did learn one fundamental thing - giving attention to God's commandment as contained in the Torah....from explaining Acts15 and 21. I loved what you did on Galatians too, but I still need to catch up with that thread.

So, the next thing should be: what are the laws/commandment we are to follow in the Torah cos we know some laws have been abolished.

This is an area I would love someone to address properly.

I hope you are able to pick a thing or 2 from what I said.

And I miss you too. wink

hehe
My sincere apologies, still relatively new to NL, I had thought you were one of goshen/demis disciples. But even then I ought to have been gentle, you are a lady after all :p

demi keeps giving me homework.
I did galatians because of him.
After circumcision, and Romans (both triggered by demi of course), I will look at explaining. But in meantime if I come across anything that can put the message across, then I will send it your way smiley

shalom
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2013
obadiah777:
Goshen360: They hold the word in unrighteousness, deceiving and being deceived. grin
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin grin

Cowboy X
more like Cowboy G
G stands for GRACE grin grin
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2013
JesusisLord85:

They are Jews oh. 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes as the bible says. None of them will be from sign fireman ministries, or any other man-made ministry, I can assure you.
grin grin grin indeed sire. quite poignant
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by Tgirl4real(f): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
JesusisLord85:

hehe
My sincere apologies, still relatively new to NL, I had thought you were one of goshen/demis disciples. But even then I ought to have been gentle, you are a lady after all :p

demi keeps giving me homework.
I did galatians because of him.
After circumcision, and Romans (both triggered by demi of course), I will look at explaining. But in meantime if I come across anything that can put the message across, then I will send it your way smiley

shalom

When I first met Obadiah, he dignified me with a response to all the questions I asked (though some may have come as out-rightly ridiculous) and even when he used the word flippant, I didn't take offence cos I knew (from our lil interaction that he couldn't have meant it to offend me). Same thing Frosbel did when I engaged him on the divinity of Jesus, he responded to me despite having thoroughly discussed the topic with so many people that were throwing questions at him from left, right and centre at that time.

We are good. No probs. wink

JesusisLord85:

Thanks. I didn't consider Mosthigh's response b4 asking that again.
Re: Ezekiel 43-46 And The Prophetic Priesthood Of The Kingdom Age by mmark12(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Good lord, what are bunch of knuckleheads obadiah and most high. Reading these two dunderheads reminds of this song:

OBADIAH 777 and MOST HIGH sitting on a tree K I S S I N G

First come insanity

then comes rubblish

then comes their most desire WW3 ARMAGEDDON

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unclad CHURCH UNVEILED, Opens Branches In Abuja, Lagos, P/harcourt / I Have Done More For Christianity Than Jesus - Trump / Joshua Selman Is A False Teacher By Shotola And Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.