Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Was In Nollywood Before Ini Edo Had A Bicycle - Afrocandy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was In Nollywood Before Ini Edo Had A Bicycle - Afrocandy (949 Views)

Nadia Buari Looks Hot On A Bicycle [PHOTO] / Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri / I Was In Nollywood Before Ini Edo Had A Bicycle:afrocandy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Was In Nollywood Before Ini Edo Had A Bicycle - Afrocandy by Creamz(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2013
The controversial Afrocandy at it again. This is what she said about Ini Edo and Nollywood

"For those of you that just started watching Nollywood Movies, I have been around, even though I left Nigeria when I was just about to hit the actual Stardom and Transformed to AfroCandy. When I was in Nollywood, Ini Edo had not even a Bicycle and I drove her to the Locations twice I worked with her, Macy Johnson was still running around looking for waka pass to play, Now that I came back in full force to take back my position most of you are mad. Why are you mad tho? don't hate the player, hate the Game......"

Source: www.mynaijagist.com/i-was-in-nollywood-before-ini-edo-had-a-bicycle-afrocandy/
Re: I Was In Nollywood Before Ini Edo Had A Bicycle - Afrocandy by nerodenero: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2013
Yaba-left candidate!

1 Like

Re: I Was In Nollywood Before Ini Edo Had A Bicycle - Afrocandy by kstyle2(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
I dnt blame her...if mad. Pple lyk terry g,charlie boy,denrele talk n folks listen,y. Wont she folo suit...on a gud day,dis demonic poorn actin lesbian wannabe gangbangd squirtiin ddildo succkin arnal sniffin pervertd skanky whoore ought 2 b in uselu or yabaleft....nonsense
Re: I Was In Nollywood Before Ini Edo Had A Bicycle - Afrocandy by Smhart1(f): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fool of the highest order
Re: I Was In Nollywood Before Ini Edo Had A Bicycle - Afrocandy by ijebabe: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2013

(1)

Khloe And Lamar Kardashian Alleged Mistress Comes Out / Amanda Ebeye: I can play any role for money / Lady Gaga Goes Naked....pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.