Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Apc Can Win The Presidency Come 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Apc Can Win The Presidency Come 2015 (661 Views)

I Am Coming Out For The Presidency Come 2019!!!! / I Wish GEJ Runs For Presidency Come 2019 / Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Apc Can Win The Presidency Come 2015 by emmanbol: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
This is my sincere view of how APC can capture the presidency in 2015. Let me quickly
inform the readers that I am not at the helm of affairs at APC but just a sincere member
of the newly formed party, that really want the party to take over presidency and other
positions by 2015.
I personally do not believe politicians are the same thing as against the views of many
nigerians. If politicians are the same, what bout politicians from USA, UK et al.
What about politicians like BRF(Babatunde Raji Fashola), ORO(Owelle Rochas Okorocha).

Going by the present situation of the country nigeria, a whole lot of us always argue
talking about an ideal condition instead of making effective use of the present real
situation on ground. I will be talking about the present real nigerian situation.

We shall really be deceiving ourselves if we think that nigerians will not vote based on
ethnicity, religion and so forth come 2015. It will surely happen and we have to shape
our fortunes around this factor. Surely we shall get to a position someday when people
will be entirely voted based on track record, their works, and other good factors. For
now, let use what we currently have.

REGIONS TO FIELD PRESIDENT/VICE PRESIDENT
In my own opinion, I will suggest APC field in candidate from the north and south-east to
occupy the position of president and vice president. APC can make it south east as
president while north as vice president or North has president and southeast as
Vice president.

The following are my reasons:

[b]1. The APC is more popular in southwest than any other region in Nigeria(Why?)[\b]- They have
more governors that can deliver their regions in 2015 than any other region in nigeria.
With little persuasions, people from the region can deliver more than 80% of the vote to
the APC come 2015.

[b]2. Their is a perception that APC is a regional party:[\b] To clear this perception from so
many nigerian population plus even the educated ones, APC need to field candidate that
will clear this wrong perception. It has always being perceived that APC is an alliance
between the north and the south west. So with this political calculation by fielding from
this 2 regions, it will dissolve such perception very fast.

[b]3. Their is a perception that APC is a muslim party:[\b] Except we want to be looking for
ideal situation, the real situation at hand which determines the outcome of politics now
is that their is a wide perception that APC is a muslim party. I will personally say this
is a propaganda to discredit the efforts of the new party. Now, it has to be taken care
of by fielding candidate from this two regions. The northerners have muslims as the
majority and south-easterners have christians has the majority. This will dissolve this
perception.

[b]4. An average IGBO perceived APC as anti-IGBO:[\b] Following the obvious merginalizaation in
some quarters, nominating candidate to occupy No 1 or 2 of the nation's highest office
from the IGBO enclave will make the IGBO have some confidence in one nigeria, and believe
APC to be a party that can assure their aspirations as far as politics is concerned.

[b]5. People now believe their vote will count:[\b] Recent happenings in the nigerian political
space has hugely suggested that vote will count in nigeria which I believe it will this
time around. People no longer believe that their votes wont count. That is why work has
to be done in terms of mobilizing people by informing them, going to the grassroots to
educate people about why a candidate is better than the one. This only happens because of
the assurance of the fact that vote will count come 2015. There is no more propaganda as
common among political parties before, this time around, states, local governments have
to be adequately informed about a candidate and other progressive factors.

[b]6. Population:[\b] This is one of the most important factor as far as election is concerned.
Have you considered BUHARI, that never had a very good campaign in the southern part of
nigeria could have more than 12million vote in 2011. This is as a result of the
population in the northern part of nigeria. One of the reason the north(elites most
especially) always boast is because of their population. They actually determine who
comfortably wins the presidential election in Nigeria. Fielding this two region come 2015
by APC will kind of help. How? Using a northerner(muslim especially) will help garner
vote from the north. Southwest wont have problem because APC is very dominant in the
region. A lot will vote APC from southwest in 2015 me inclusive. SouthEast also have a
very huge population relative to south south. The IGBO will surely vote their own whether
president or vice president come 2015. Remember Edo state, Chief Tom Ikimi,Prof. Tam
David-West is part of the south south. So, APC will surely get a good vote from their
also.

This is just what I feel will work for the APC come 2015.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA and GOD BLESS APC.
Re: How Apc Can Win The Presidency Come 2015 by sheedy407(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
2015 neva reach naw
Re: How Apc Can Win The Presidency Come 2015 by soloafe: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
keep dreaming, u hear? ewu.
Re: How Apc Can Win The Presidency Come 2015 by nonsom(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Your view is very critical. APC is now putting the conditions that will earn them victory comes 2015. I assures you that every issues must be completely addressed. APC we know!
Re: How Apc Can Win The Presidency Come 2015 by BrokenTV: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
soloafe: keep dreaming, u hear? ewu.
you just said my mind. He is really having a big nightmare.
Re: How Apc Can Win The Presidency Come 2015 by gramci: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
5. [b]People now believe their vote will count:[\b] Recent happenings in the nigerian political
space has hugely suggested that vote will count in nigeria which I believe it will this
time around. People no longer believe that their votes wont count. That is why work has
to be done in terms of mobilizing people by informing them, going to the grassroots to
educate people about why a candidate is better than the one. This only happens because of
the assurance of the fact that vote will count come 2015. There is no more propaganda as
common among political parties before, this time around, states, local governments have
to be adequately informed about a candidate and other progressive factors.

Fresh Air noni cool

(1) (Reply)

Governor Orji’s Legacy Projects Are A Monument To His Vision, Determination. / Obasanjo, Jonathan Strike Deal To Make Andy Uba Anambra Governor / Design/paste How You Want Western Nigeria Investment House Akure-musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.