Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Top Nigerian Celebs Who Are Rich, Famous But Yet To Be Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nigerian Celebs Who Are Rich, Famous But Yet To Be Married (1038 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebs Who Skipped Voting Day / Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids / Top Nigerian Celebs Who Are Rich & Famous But Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Celebs Who Are Rich, Famous But Yet To Be Married by chiomaeva: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
The Nigerian entertainment industry is waxing stronger everyday with notable faces making waves.But many of these personalities are yet to say 'I Do'. Though some have children others are yet to ponder for one or so it seems. Here are six out of numerous celebrities that have never said "I Do" and might take longer to do so.

D'banj: Since the Kokomaster,D'banj,made a public confession that he's still single and looking for a good woman to make his wife, reliable sources say that actress Genevieve Nnaji has been making frantic efforts to get back into the arms of the superstar. So,will the kokomaster still settle down with Genny or will he still continue to dance the 'koko' waiting for the right woman?

Rita Dominic: She just marked her 38th birthday. She had been rumoured to have dated Jim Iyke and some few notable faces.She has achieved everything that a woman should achieve but has not been hooked up by anyone yet. Maybe,she doesn't want to be seen as one of those break-ups in the industry or she feels she could take care of herself. But as an African woman,the right thing to do is to get hooked-up by a man. But how soon?

Genevieve Nnaji: In a recent picture,Genevieve Nnaji steps out with her 15 year old daughter, Chimebuka in a very rare Scenario. She has been a single mother even when she was rumoured to be dating D'banj. Would she ever get married as a single mother? Time will tell.
Waje: When the news broke out that waje was dating M.I,she was not quick to rebuff it as she said in an interview with Entertainment express,"There is nothing to say about it really.We first met when i was in Enugu and he came for a show.When we met in Lagos,we hooked up and we have been doing stuffs together musically. Even if we are dating,is it something i would tell the world?"she asked. So,if M.I is dating a single mother like Waje and both prefers love for each other, why not do the right thing and get married? Well,we hope to see the end.

Omawunmi: Though her fans love her voice and are crazy about her,She's a single mother and some could not hide their curiosity over the father of her baby. Well we are left to wonder when she'd tie the knot.
Jim Iyke: He is a man full of controversy with numerous ladies lining up as if going for a pageant.There was a time it was rumoured that the actor is getting married to his Jamaican Fiancee, Keturah Hamilton,and until now nothing had been heard. He and Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari are now rumoured to be dating and some fans have been asking why don't they get married? Will he get married soon or continue his 'bad boy' role as he said "no vacancy".
- See more at: http://houseretailnews..com/2013/08/top-nigerian-celebs-who-are-rich-famous.html#sthash.wKnCtWtd.dpuf

Re: Top Nigerian Celebs Who Are Rich, Famous But Yet To Be Married by tyson99(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Next time you say your richest and famous celebs,cos d list is nt complete,where are the likes of psquare,don-jazzy,bankyW and so on ?

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Relocates To Ghana? / Fast And Furious Star Paul Walker 40,dies In Car Crash / Revealed: Why Mercy Johnson Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.