Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Toolz: “don Jazzy Has A Crush On Me, He Is My Personal Person" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz: “don Jazzy Has A Crush On Me, He Is My Personal Person" (1583 Views)

All The Very Hot Ladies Don Jazzy Has Been Linked To! / Wizkid Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Has A Crush On LIL Kesh! / The Hot Lady Don Jazzy Has A Crush On - Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toolz: “don Jazzy Has A Crush On Me, He Is My Personal Person" by TOSLAW: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Toolz is arguably the most physically endowed entertainers in Nigeria.

On Air Personality and host of online tv Ndani, Tolu Oniru a.k.a Toolz was a guest on the X-Generation programme, ‘Rubbin Minds’ where she revealed that ace producer and CEO of Mavin Records, Don Jazzy actually has a crush on her.

Way down into the interview, Toolz revealed that most people actually think that she has a crush on Don Jazzy, but she claimed that it is the one time producer of D-Banj and co-owner of defunct Mo’Hits Records that is actually having a crush on her.

This is what Toolz had to say -

Q: You mentioned earlier about people saying you interviewing someone and they end saying you are dating, I want to call a few names and you are going to tell Yes or No, or explain whatever it is you want to explain if you did date them or not.

‘Don Jazzy’

Toolz: Don Jazzy is my personal person, Don Jazzy is like somebody that, he thought me a lot about the industry, he’s my personal person.

Q: Never dated?

Toolz: No

Toolz: People say that you now I have a crush on him, I say to you he has crush on me

Q: So you think Don Jazzy has a crush on you?

Toolz: Don Jazzy is awesome and amazing.

The On Air Personality with one of Nigeria’s 21st century music radio stations, Beat FM, described Iyanya as a naturally flirtatious person and that is one of his selling points, but she never dated him.

Q: Iyanya

Tollz: No, I don’t know when that came about, when was that? When did that came about?

I don’t know there was a video; you guys were in the studio together, I think some talk started from there, he did an interview with you.

Toolz: Oh there we go, no, no, no Iyanya is naturally, like naturally flirtatious and I think that’s one of his selling points, but No.

She described rapper Lynxxx as her very good friend, as someone she bickers a lot with and that they are very close.

Q: Lynx

Toolz: No, Lynxxx and I are like we bicker a lot, and it’s kind of like, you now the way you have a friend and he’s a guy, you just, the way you kind of develop your friendship is just yap, a kind of that person like ‘ look at your head, look at this and everything’ so that’s it. We were quite close.

http://www.naijaolofofo.com/toolz-don-jazzy-has-a-crush-on-me-he-is-my-personal-person/

Re: Toolz: “don Jazzy Has A Crush On Me, He Is My Personal Person" by emperorchedda(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
So who com dy date (bolash) u na??

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Sid Wears A Scottish Skirt To A Friends Wedding / Photos: Seal & Heidi Klum Kiss As They Reunite For Daughter's Birthday / PHOTOS: SEE How Pregnant Annie Idibia Celebrated Her Daughter’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.