Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Pls I Need Business Plan On Poultry, Laundry, Haulage, And Grasscutter Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need Business Plan On Poultry, Laundry, Haulage, And Grasscutter Biz (677 Views)

Pig and grasscutter farmers / How To Start Your Haulage And Trucking Business With Renault Trucks / Do You Need Advice On Poultry And Fish Farming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Business Plan On Poultry, Laundry, Haulage, And Grasscutter Biz by jjjkkkooo: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls i need business plan on Poultry, Laundry, haulage, and Grasscutter biz. Any assistance pls.
Re: Pls I Need Business Plan On Poultry, Laundry, Haulage, And Grasscutter Biz by royalads: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
@jko. I can write you a detailed plan on laundry and haulage business for a token. Get bk if your interested. Cheers
Re: Pls I Need Business Plan On Poultry, Laundry, Haulage, And Grasscutter Biz by jjjkkkooo: 1:33am On Aug 13, 2013
Wha
royalads: @jko. I can write you a detailed plan on laundry and haulage business for a token. Get bk if your interested. Cheers
What is the token like? Drop ur contact.
Re: Pls I Need Business Plan On Poultry, Laundry, Haulage, And Grasscutter Biz by royalads: 6:04am On Aug 13, 2013
Email: naijasmartrepairs@gmail.Com
Re: Pls I Need Business Plan On Poultry, Laundry, Haulage, And Grasscutter Biz by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2013
I can help you craft a well detailed business plan on the listed businesses for just N25k. Contact me on tobeezweb@gmail.com Cheers!
Re: Pls I Need Business Plan On Poultry, Laundry, Haulage, And Grasscutter Biz by oyindare(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
We are proposing to cultivate a cassava farm on a large scale with the full support of Shonga Farms Holding Nigeria Limited. This plan to start a cassava plantation has been an idea we discussed Shonga farms. This is why we are partnering with the farm to provide basic foods to the state.
The plan to embark on a cassava farm was based on the assurance on the availability of land in the farm.

(1) (Reply)

Make $10,000 Per Monthy To Your Bank Account Without Deposit. / CBN To Roll Out N5000 Note In March 2014 / Nigeria's Agric Minister Wins Forbes Africa Person Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.