Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Is Sambo Upto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Sambo Upto (710 Views)

Where Is "Sambo Dasuki" Taking Our Money To? / Is Sambo A Bodyguard Or Vice President? / Is Sambo Rallying His Troops Against Any Foe Come 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Sambo Upto by initiate: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
One wonders what the man is doing over there self.

I remember Atiku was handling economic team and the state governors before he fell out with his oga. and jonathan self was in liasing with the the ND militants. SO even if VP is spare tyre at least he shd be given one or two things to do.

What is sambo doing? what is he contributing? he cant spend 4 years just smiling at the press. please enligten others if you know what sambo is upto pls
Re: What Is Sambo Upto by omanzo02: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
initiate: One wonders what the man is doing over there self.

I remember Atiku was handling economic team and the state governors before he fell out with his oga. and jonathan self was in liasing with the the ND militants. SO even if VP is spare tyre at least he shd be given one or two things to do.

What is sambo doing? what is he contributing? he cant spend 4 years just smiling at the press. please enligten others if you know what sambo is upto pls

Sambo na trainee vice president under GEJ for now, maybe na second term he go start to handle local government files if he graduate. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Sambo Upto by agbameta: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
initiate: One wonders what the man is doing over there self.

Country to Construct Rail Line to Niger Republic - Sambo

The Federal Government is to construct rail line to Niger Republic, Vice President Namadi Sambo has said.

Mr. Sambo said this during a reception organised by the Zazzau Emirate in honour of Governor Muktar Yero of Kaduna State at the Emir's palace in Zaria on Saturday.

"I am glad to inform you that rehabilitation of the rail line from Zaria to Kauran Namoda has commenced. I am equally happy to state that rail services from Kano to Lagos are in progress.

"The survey on the new rail line from Kauran Namoda to Sokoto to Birnin Kebbi has begun. We hope to link the rail line to Niamey in Niger Republic.http://allafrica.com/stories/201308121768.html

FG to complete $874m Abuja-Kaduna railway project soon, says Sambo

ABUJA: Vice President Namadi Sambo yesterday assured Nigerians that the $874 million contracts for construction of the Abuja-Kaduna railway line modernisation project would be completed by December this year.

Arch Sambo who said this in Abuja at the official commencement of track laying of the railway modernisation project, said the project which was awarded to a China firm, CCECC in December 2010 will be completed within the 36 months time frame.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fg-to-complete-874m-abuja-kaduna-railway-project-soon-says-sambo/

Sambo is there to look out for the north and he's doing a great job..

They are not even hiding it... grin grin
Re: What Is Sambo Upto by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
He is humble, loyal and carefree person.
Re: What Is Sambo Upto by kkkp: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lolzzz..Sambo is d most loyal politician..d biggest mistake he made was accepting d seat of d vice president
Re: What Is Sambo Upto by Mikeuc: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
What is he upto? Atleast he is chopping moneeeey. Cant u see..

(1) (Reply)

De Raufs Offers Arik Airline Stowaway Teenager Scholarship / A Call For Genuine Sovereign National Conference – Gani Fawehinmi / My US Visa Has Just Been Renewed, Ex-vp Tells Ex-president Home » Featured » My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.