Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

B A C K F O R W A R D S - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / B A C K F O R W A R D S (1325 Views)

Seun. Why Is Nairaland Turning Into P*O*R*N Website? / M-a-s-t-u-r-b-a-t-i-o-n Competition In China (photos) 18+ / Anonymous Blamed For Facebook P-o-r-n Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B A C K F O R W A R D S by ghostofsparta(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
OlaoChi:
Isn't it Better if Africans revert to their own Way of Worshipping God and Honoring the Universe than letting these foreign Religions that brainwash and turn us to Man Servants.

I would soon devote myself to Ogun, I heard he is the patron of politics
I wonder why Yoruba politicians don't swear by Iron If they know that Oyinbo God no get power pass Our own God
They won't dare swear oaths under Ogun for the other two Abrahamic religions facilitates easy looting in government. You many find my piece on Sango interesting.

OlaoChi:

Exactly
Religion has brought nothing but division and hatred amongst The nations of Africa
Religion is really drawing us backward

#SAY NO TO RELIGION
Hell yeah it has and still fuels that division and hatred amongst Afrikans. Why don't we start an anti-non-Afrikan religion cause on Facebook and Twitter ?
Re: B A C K F O R W A R D S by ghostofsparta(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ryabcool:
aptly put. Confirm makeup artist
You always come online on NL but wouldn't reply my PM

None of your number is working

Guy what's up with you?

Abeg get in touch ASAP
Re: B A C K F O R W A R D S by ghostofsparta(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2015
tutucious:
Please I need help on how to subscribe and browse with my blackberry playbook sim card enabled... So far I only brose via Wifi or bridging with anoda blackberry phone. Please help me with steps on how to browse on it with any sim card. Thx
Have you got it resolved ?
Re: B A C K F O R W A R D S by ghostofsparta(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2015
@ GooseBaba
@ cold
@ Plaetton
@ rinrin23
@ OlaoChi
@ dolemite
@ thehomer
@ igbo2011

Rather than engaging and indulging our lost, mentally enslaved and misguided NL fellows in their religious delusion (Gatiano is a nutjob and you guys really engaged whoever he is) why don't we amass our efforts and collect our limited resources together in order to channel them into things that will definitely enlighten the upcoming and growing young generation in our society. I mean for instance I used to like Marvel, DC, Valiant, DarkHorse and Image comics until I outgrew it all. But those books made me discovered my creative and artistic skills, I am willing to draw up stories that conforms with our Afrikaness and ATR believe system but to sustain its longevity would require adequate support not limited to funding and intellectual input. This is a project I've been dreaming about for years. Now it's out of the can, over to you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B A C K F O R W A R D S by GooseBaba: 3:27pm On May 13, 2015
ghostofsparta:
@ GooseBaba
@ cold
@ Plaetton
@ rinrin23
@ OlaoChi
@ dolemite
@ thehomer
@ igbo2011

Rather than engaging and indulging our lost, mentally enslaved and misguided NL fellows in their religious delusion (Gatiano is a nutjob and you guys really engaged whoever he is) why don't we amass our efforts and collect our limited resources together in order to channel them into things that will definitely enlighten the upcoming and growing young generation in our society. I mean for instance I used to like Marvel, DC, Valiant, DarkHorse and Image comics until I outgrew it all. But those books made me discovered my creative and artistic skills, I am willing to draw up stories that conforms with our Afrikaness and ATR believe system but to sustain its longevity would require adequate support not limited to funding and intellectual input. This is a project I've been dreaming about for years. Now it's out of the can, over to you guys.

They say the first step is the hardest. I agree we should set up some form of platform that celebrate ATR From a creative perspective. Like for instance, take the cowry for example. It used to be something people traded with but today it is seen as a demonic tool by enslaved minds. Something like this we get creative with it like bitcion.. You know when something is progressive people find reasons to be part of it. We need to get organized. Let's REALLY try and rub minds, we never know..!

There is this saying "An organized lie defeats a disorganized truth everytime "...

2 Likes

Re: B A C K F O R W A R D S by ghostofsparta(m): 5:26am On May 15, 2015
GooseBaba:

They say the first step is the hardest. I agree we should set up some form of platform that celebrate ATR From a creative perspective. Like for instance, take the cowry for example. It used to be something people traded with but today it is seen as a demonic tool by enslaved minds. Something like this we get creative with it like bitcion.. You know when something is progressive people find reasons to be part of it. We need to get organized. Let's REALLY try and rub minds, we never know..!

There is this saying "An organized lie defeats a disorganized truth everytime "...
Where are you based ? Are you on BBM or WhatsAPP ? You can PM me. In the mean time check out my blog on the propaganda film Exodus: Gods and Kings, why it shouldn't be regarded more than its entertainment value.
Re: B A C K F O R W A R D S by ghostofsparta(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
[size=20pt]CONTACTIVATE[/size]
Contactivate is a term I coin to properly describe a system where the energies and or essence of specific Irunmoles/Orishas are elicited to act on behalf of a given purposes which are not limited to request, defense, offense and other such way these natural forces can be configured to function with the right utterance.

demanded here
Re: B A C K F O R W A R D S by igbo2011(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2015
ghostofsparta:
@ GooseBaba
@ cold
@ Plaetton
@ rinrin23
@ OlaoChi
@ dolemite
@ thehomer
@ igbo2011

Please I want to support!! Check out this thread I made for African cartoons, maybe you can talk to one of the owners of these to get more ideas and advice.

https://www.nairaland.com/2008828/where-some-cartoons-animations-made
Re: B A C K F O R W A R D S by gatiano(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2015
Your Daddy nutjob (May Your Daddy forgive me, He would). In the midst of You making sense, You decided to derail Yourself. All what I have been saying and stressing is for You Black nutjob should love Yourselves first and completely. And all the information that I have passed may be in approximation, but they are all true. Blackman sees the Creator as ONE, even when They are individually more than ONE, and Every Blackman came from This ONE Source regardless of Their geographical and even astronomical location.
One of Them said the moon is 66 trillion years old, the whiteman said a little over 4 billion years old. Please, do tell Me, who amongst Them should I believe?
For that You call Me a nutjob, and You claim to Love and Regard ATR. Abeg think right.

ghostofsparta:
@ GooseBaba
@ cold
@ Plaetton
@ rinrin23
@ OlaoChi
@ dolemite
@ thehomer
@ igbo2011

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To Charity, The Acid Victim Beauty Queen From Port-harcourt? / Get FREE N500 Airtime From Any Network / Are Male Bankers Really Stingy.???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.