Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) (3866 Views)

Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA! / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by Naofficial: 6:29am On Aug 13, 2013

Aggie, the escaped mental patient, was murdered sunday evening during an intimate dinner hosted by the Chasemates and Big Brother’s Butler, Mike Withers.
The big question is who did it? Could it have been Flashy Ron the Bookmaker, who told the cops to “Put her in the fridge next to the frozenpeas,” as soon as her body was discovered? Could be, because after all, he was asked to go outside to movehis car a couple of minutes before the murder happened.
Then again it could have been Angelica, the money grabbing widow who “doesn’t do mourning”. At the time of Aggie’s murder, Angelica had disappeared tothe bathroom because she was depressed after an altercation with the dead mental patient. Melvin’s inner detective seemed to believe Ron or Angelica were the prime suspects. He ran and told Officer Du Plooy, the ballsy lady cop “Ron and Angelica were the only ones who were not here when the murder happened”. He then promptly went and interrogated Angelica, who told him “I think its not polite to be questioned this way as a guest,” she said, bursting into tears.
The Housemates then came together and looked at all the evidence and tried to comb out the killer. With so many weird characters in the House, it was definitely going to be hard to find the killer.
Source : http://www./news-murder-in-the-bba-house-aggie-now-k.xhtml
BBA THE CHASE.
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2013
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by merzybenedict(m): 7:36am On Aug 13, 2013
jst pazin...enjoying my FINE CHINA by MR.FINE CHINA itself..,datz CHRIZ BROWN 4 YA!!
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by thaoriginator: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2013
1st 2 come...RIP to d deported!
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by Naofficial: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2013
DonCrust: u no get work
if you no know wetin to talk kindly keep mute.
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by nichole2(f): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2013
OmG so sick,humanbeings can be so cruel, why can't dey just be all matured & civillised(*hisses*),with de way des people are acting on de show I can predict it won't be long before dey wd soon barn de show
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by Deschil: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
They are just acting, haba! U sef!!
nichole2: OmG so sick,humanbeings can be so cruel, why can't dey just be all matured & civillised(*hisses*),with de way des people are acting on de show I can predict it won't be long before dey wd soon barn de show
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by nerodenero: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wish I had the powers to ban this programme, I would have done so long ago. Useless show of shame!
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by EveryLadY(f): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
nerodenero: Wish I had the powers to ban this programme, I would have done so long ago. Useless show of shame!

having same sentiment with you.sooooo shameful.see what we are exporting to the rest of the world.
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by priscaoge(f): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
And what's М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ f*cking biznes?? Mitchewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by Naofficial: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
priscaoge: And what's М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ f*cking biznes?? Mitchewwwwwwwwwwww
your fuc*king business wit dis is that you shouldnt have drop this comment.
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 14, 2013
nichole2: OmG so sick,humanbeings can be so cruel, why can't dey just be all matured & civillised(*hisses*),with de way des people are acting on de show I can predict it won't be long before dey wd soon barn de show
calm down o.. they r acting their own drama in the house.. it was probably a task given to them.. no one died for real..
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by Kairoseki77: 7:54am On Aug 14, 2013
This show is obviously fake (or this story is) if they are killing people and turning it into a murder mystery!

If this was real, the whole show would be shut down while the police perform a thorough investigation.

SMH. At the season finale, I bet the murdered person will RESURRECT, or some bullsh*t.
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by cinammon(f): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2013
Kairoseki77: This show is obviously fake (or this story is) if they are killing people and turning it into a murder mystery!

If this was real, the whole show would be shut down while the police perform a thorough investigation.

SMH. At the season finale, I bet the murdered person will RESURRECT, or some bullsh*t.

Lolz people shaaaa....its a drama they acted in BBA, one of their house tasks sha. it wasn't a real murder, they were acting it...
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by Dygeasy(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2013
gringrin
Re: News: Murder In The BBA HOUSE Aggie Now Killed! (photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2013
grin grin kwaaaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 / help with Download Link For Legend Of Inikpi / Top Nollywood Movies Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.