Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Mansions Of Great Soul Winners - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mansions Of Great Soul Winners (550 Views)

Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm / Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? / Mansions Of Pastor Adeboye & Other Heroes Of Faith In Heaven -3rd Encounter Pt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mansions Of Great Soul Winners by sidespin: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2013
MANSIONS OF GREAT SOUL WINNERS

As we look down from the top of the City Four Square, fifteen hundred miles in height and looking over to the top of the Great Throne with GOD, The Father still five hundred miles above all the Glory, no man will be able to ever fly higher than GOD in Heaven above His Head or even above His Feet.
GOD, The Father, sits there with all The Glory within Him. He is ''Our Father, Which
Art In Heaven'' as Jesus taught us in The Lord's Prayer.
And as the Earthly Catechism reads: ''I Believe In GOD, The Father, The Son, And The Holy Ghost.'' I learned the Catechism as a boy and there is nothing wrong in that as the Catechism is a symbol of Faith and a constant reminder, as does the Cross that all is true and real and that there Eternal Life.
Looking down over the Mansions is a sight so great and spectacular that no human mind can comprehend it. My soul received it in Heaven by the Revelation from Heaven through Jesus, my Lord.

The Mansions are three rows wide and hundreds of miles long and the Base
of the Mansions is exactly the same level as the Base of The Throne. The Top of every Mansion is transparent as it is in the City Four Square.
The Mansions are very Big, Bigger than any Mansion ever built on this Earth; more beautiful and The Designer and The Great Architect is Jesus, Who has designed and built them for us, The Redeemed Soul Winners. Each Mansion is
individually built with millions of flowers growing out of the gold which will never FADE. The
inside of the Mansions are all studded with precious stones and the walls are Jasper and the floors of the Mansions are pure Gold. The overhanging tapestries are all made and created by GOD. And on the tapestries are the names of those souls that were won by the soul winner to follow Jesus, to be redeemed and to be filled with the Spirit Of The Living GOD.

The conversations inside the Mansions will be in GOD's Language and you can learn that on this Earth by being Baptized in the HOLY GHOST.
For out of your belly can flow rivers of Living Waters and when you speak out of your belly under the Inspiration of The Holy Ghost, that is GOD's Language. When the Redeemed gather up there in the Mansions, there will be singing and joy everlasting. The Mansions are leveled at the Base of The Throne Of GOD and they are built so that the occupants of the Mansions can look upon GOD, The Father. For after the Judgment, all the Redeemed will see Him in His Fullness.
Now, no man can look on the Face of GOD and live.

Inside the Mansions there are, also, flowers growing and the Mansions are with Heavenly furniture which is, also, created by GOD, The Father. There is no need of a kitchen sink or a lavatory to be flushed; there is no need of a kitchen. My, how the Ladies will enjoy this, no dishes to wash or any cooking to do.
There will be neither male nor female in the Mansions. Therefore, all jealousy will cease. There will be no need to hang Grandfather's picture on the wall. There will be no need to remember Death and the Graveyard; all the undertakers will be out of business. There will be no need for the wonderful doctors anymore, no need for hospitals, or clinics, or dentists or nurses. We will be completely Redeemed with a new body that is perfect.
We will be visited by Angels and Jesus will come to visit us in the Mansions.
I saw some of the soul winners' souls in the Mansions already waiting for their bodies to join
them and come home. Supper has past and is over and now we will go into the Banqueting
House at any time and eat of the Food of Heaven.
The reason that you will be able to see up from the Mansions toward the Throne of GOD only is that the Mansions are built in the Presence of GOD.
Living forever and you will never get tired of it. No mortgage to pay, no repairs to be made and it will be everlasting joy and occupancy forever!
No Mansion will be higher than any other. From one end of the Mansions to the other,
we will have the same equality regardless of whatever our skin was in color upon this Earth.
This will be the ''Ultimate'' of desegregation; there will be no more segregation with special space for the Baptists, or the Methodists, or the Presbyterians, the Catholics, or any other denomination or any other religions of the world who have accepted Jesus as their King. For Jesus is the Lord of this Earth now to His Saints; He will be the King of Heaven for the Redeemed of millions.
Walking down through the front rows of the Mansions with Jesus, a lot of the Mansions were already occupied. The Apostle Paul had one, Smith Wigglesworth had another Aimee McPherson had one and there were many others.
How would you like to be sitting in the front room of your Mansion gazing upon the scenery before you, The Throne of GOD, The Mountains, The Rivers and The Valleys among a billion shades of colors and The Million Miles of Eternity?
When I was a little boy in my home, I could look out of my bedroom window and see the rolling hills and everybody would say: ''You have a beautiful view here out of the window of your bedroom.''
I have walked outside of some of the mansions on Earth of the present day and have visited the inside of the houses of Princes, Kings and Millionares; not one of them can even begin to touch the Beauties of Heaven ! (PERCY COLLETTE)

1 Like

Re: Mansions Of Great Soul Winners by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2013
I would love a mansion that combines the fine attributes of the indian taj mahal, the russian kremlin, buckingham palace and yuzedo's banana iceland mansion...oh and plenty b*tches
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

On The Last Day!!! / Catholic Priest Found Dead In Edo / Pastor Molests A Woman In Church During 'spiritual Bath'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.