Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company (3100 Views)

Oil And Gas Vacancies In A Multinational Company In Port Harcourt / Very Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company / Management Trainee In A Multinational Company Nation Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by pka: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2008
SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES ARE ALREADY BEING NOTIFIED, GOODLUCK!!!
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by magrin: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2008
Is this a joke cos that email does not exist
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by pka: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2008
GOOD LUCK!!!
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by magrin: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2008
Why are you asking innocent job seekers to pay for tea and others and then they will be compensated by the company for transport, why did you not just take the money from the company or you just want to defraud innocent people and make an income because 1000 multiplied by 1000 or 2000 or 3000 or 4000 or 10,000 etc is an easy way of lieing down in your room and getting a salary.
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by follyflash(f): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2008
margin,how did you access their mail
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by jodeci(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2008
Scammers aint difficult to know.a multinational establishment will not give recruitment contract to a consulting firm with yahoo address.Guys beware!
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by SOJ(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2008
@pka

either u or ur client is very dubious, u make such claims and offers yet dont have a simple website where applicants can make research about u? what about a valid,professional email? My friend, if u av nothing left to do all day, go read the papers!
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by adudu208(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2008
the last two writers are either ignorant or just being mischievous. Yes ,multinational companies do give recruitment agencies with yahoo address.I have taken the pain to enumerate a few becos i personally got a job from one of such.
1. MICHAELSTEVENS CONSULTING : msconsultingnigerioa@yahoo.com
2. MINERVA RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS: liberalero@yahoo.com
3. McNICHOLS : mcnicholsjobs@yahoo.com
4 ASTON CONSULTING: astonconsulting1970@yahoo.com
5. ALMEGA CONSULTING: almegaconsulting@yahoo.com
to mention a few
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2008
The matter is very simple. Magrin, please post the reply the poster sent to you asking for money to do whatever.

The issue is not whether the company can have a yahoo address or not, but for the fact that you are recruiting for a multinational with all these juicy benefits, you should have your own website and email addresses. After all, with 20k you can make and host your own website.

As for collecting any money, that is just nonsense. Do you know the money these multinationals set aside for hr matters?!! Don't worry, they do not need your peanuts and as such, anyone asking you for money is not serious.

Lastly, collecting money undermines the organization. If someone comes and pays 5k instead of 1k, should he be given better treatment? Who is to know if he was or wasn't given?
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by jodeci(m): 4:44am On Jun 06, 2008
the last two writers are either ignorant or just being mischievous. Yes ,multinational companies does give recruitment agencies with yahoo address.I have taken the pain to enumerate a few because i personally got a job from one of such.
1. MICHAELSTEVENS CONSULTING : msconsultingnigerioa@yahoo.com
2. MINERVA RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS: liberalero@yahoo.com
3. McNICHOLS : mcnicholsjobs@yahoo.com
4 ASTON CONSULTING: astonconsulting1970@yahoo.com
5. ALMEGA CONSULTING: almegaconsulting@yahoo.com
to mention a few

You are up to some game, brother!
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by magrin: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2008
Just take a look @ the message they sent after applying and judge for yourself if they are real
DEAR APPLICANT,
WE WISH TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION.
PLEASE STUDY THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
1. ALL SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 72HRS OF
RECEIPT OF APPLICATION.
2. ALL SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES ARE TO PAY A RECRUITMENT FEE OF
N1,000.THIS ALSO COVERS TEA AND LUNCH TO BE PROVIDED ON APTITUDE/INTERVIEW DAY.
3. ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES ARE TO PAY THIS SUM.
4. ALL SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE COMPENSATED BY THE COMPANY TO
COVER TRANSPORTATION COST.
5. CANDIDATES ARE TO REPORT TO THE TEST CENTER WITH ORIGINALS AND
PHOTOCOPIES OF CREDENTIALS AS WELL AS PROOF OF PAYMENT.
6. PAYMENT CAN BE MADE FROM ANY BANK:
ACCT TYPE: GLOFIRST. ACCT NAME: BT CONSULTING. ACCOUNT No:6280 51200
11067 96080.FOR ENQUIRES PLEASE CALL KAYODE :07086971612 or
EMAIL:pkafolabi@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by stino: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2008
I got a txt but no such message like paying of 1000k,just that u are invited for an interview on the 14th of June.Pls I want to know whats up with these guys
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by waynehead: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2008
i also got a mail telling me to pay 1k and a text too. are this people for real? dont have time to fall into the hands of fraudsters o angry angry
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by princejose: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2008
Alright, as the reply i got via the mail,it also told me to pay #1000, into an account,but without any doubt most of the people that requested for down payment no matter how small the amount,is really appear to be frauduent.

But, if you at most of the online jobs recuiting firm that are real are also asking you to pay some amount of money advertised by them,international recruiting agents alike,oilcareers.com,miscojobs.com,etc.

They are well establish firm tha recruits for big multinationals,and they will attach you if you pay what they told you to pay.
In case of there Nigeria counterparts,their motives are baise,and sound fraudulent.

I do not know much about Btconsulting,but,they sound real and at the same time fake,so please, i advise that do not pay anything at all for now,maybe,after we got there, on saturday,they will enlighten us more,because as for me ,my security friends have been alerted,and if i discover any smart game by this so called Btconsulting,i will personally see to their end, using any available power within my reach.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by adapsinter: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2008
The interview venue add credibility to it; i think there'll be a genuine interview dat day,but btconsulting may be a fake reprsentation. lets try it out,
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by Homelie(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2008
Since this forum is all about sharing, let me share this; i know we tend to be skeptical about a lot of things because of our reputation as Nigerians. its unfortunate that your own brother will even scam you. Anyway that is for another day, my concern now is about the application to btconsulting that was posted by pka, well this is the auto mail response i got to my application:

DEAR APPLICANT,
WE WISH TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION.
PLEASE STUDY THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
1. ALL SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 72HRS OF
RECEIPT OF APPLICATION.
2. ALL SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES ARE TO PAY A RECRUITMENT FEE OF
N1,000.THIS ALSO COVERS TEA AND LUNCH TO BE PROVIDED ON APTITUDE/INTERVIEW DAY.
3. ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES ARE TO PAY THIS SUM.
4. ALL SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE COMPENSATED BY THE COMPANY TO
COVER TRANSPORTATION COST.
5. CANDIDATES ARE TO REPORT TO THE TEST CENTER WITH ORIGINALS AND
PHOTOCOPIES OF CREDENTIALS AS WELL AS PROOF OF PAYMENT.
6. PAYMENT CAN BE MADE FROM ANY BANK:
ACCT TYPE: GLOFIRST. ACCT NAME: BT CONSULTING. ACCOUNT No:6280 51200
11067 96080.FOR ENQUIRES PLEASE CALL KAYODE :07086971612 or
EMAIL:pkafolabi@yahoo.com

But i tried to contact pka, through the email above but the message bounced back as undelivered, i guess i will call, because i want to "question" the N1000, even though the reason seems to be stated in the mail above.

well, i also got an sms, which didn't say anything about the N1000. I might still show up at the interview, but if things get suspicious, am paying nada,
Re: Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company by Homelie(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2008
On second thot am a bit puzzled, in the midst of all the rumour and doubts as to the credibility of BTconsulting and pkafolabi, do you know what i discovered, he hasn't placed a single response as an attempt to clarify the speculations and rumours whether as true or false, i thing we should read between the lines, its either they don't understand Public Relations or they dont have any reputation to protect, which will make them a FRAUD!!@ So whatever you do, i think you should shine your eyes,

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Private Hospital In Warri / Analyst Business Intelligence Recruitment At Etisalat Nigeria / Aptitude Test Invite From Citi-serve Nig Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.