Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Pls Who Knows Highland Energy Solution Services Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Knows Highland Energy Solution Services Limited (2083 Views)

Entry-level Cashiers At Teclab Management Services Limited (14 Locations) / Pls Who Knows MA Logistics In Adeniyi Jones Ikeja / Sales Developer - Power And Gas Energy Solution At Siemens Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Knows Highland Energy Solution Services Limited by afrobaby(f): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2013
Hi peeps, Pls who knows this company,I will like to know how big they are, thanks
Re: Pls Who Knows Highland Energy Solution Services Limited by afrobaby(f): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2013
No answer yet?
Re: Pls Who Knows Highland Energy Solution Services Limited by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
Highland Energy Solution Services Limited, ("H.E.S.S.L."wink is a consultant and contractor in all aspects of electro-mechanical and power systems and it works for clients both large and small. The company's reputation is being built and based on providing quality valued-added engineering services to our varied and diverse clients and through specialization in power system protection, combustion and generator automation and control, it has accumulated expertise and knowledge that is very highly regarded within the industry.

The company's professional expertise and competent service offering includes the provision of power generating facility resources using municipal solid waste, natural gas, oil, hydro, coal, and biomass and by-product or synthetic fuels. In partnership with our Consortium Partners we implement state of the art boilers, gas turbines, gasifiers and turbine generators with high efficiency and low emission technology. We implement air quality control systems technologies for particulate NOx, SOx, Mercury, CO2 and other pollutants.

Chairman: Chief Fatai Lawal Olumegbon

Managing Director & CEO: Akinpelu Cornelius Shogunle, Ph.D.,P.E.

Director: Engr. Samson ‘Segun Fadeyi

47/49, Sinari Daranijo Street,
Off Ligali Ayorinde Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos State, Nigeria
Email: info@highlandenergyssl.com

Madam, what else do you need

Biko, now answer my own questions:
1. Have you been invited for a test or an interview
2. If yes, how did you apply
3. Could you please drop the details below
Thank you.
smiley
Re: Pls Who Knows Highland Energy Solution Services Limited by afrobaby(f): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
haa, koleefem05, this na from their website jor, I want someone who know the coy perssonally, u get what I mean ba,

Meanwhile, I wasnt called for test nor interview, just doing my research, chatted with someone who says he can offer help
Re: Pls Who Knows Highland Energy Solution Services Limited by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ehn! Afrobaby, same naa ni.
Let the help come to us too o.
Dunno abt ur request, but I do believe they'll do well from what I saw on their website, and their location. My present office is just a stone throw there, and majority of the companies/offices on that street make sense.
Re: Pls Who Knows Highland Energy Solution Services Limited by afrobaby(f): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ok, thx, make I dey apply more pressure then
Re: Pls Who Knows Highland Energy Solution Services Limited by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Good!!!
Na sledge hammer make you carry o, and as U dey hammer am,, always remember say na U n me dey enta 2geda o smiley smiley smiley
All the best in our job search girl kiss
Re: Pls Who Knows Highland Energy Solution Services Limited by afrobaby(f): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2013
Can u do me a favour,if it won't be an inconvenience o, can you help me confirm the place, maybe during your break since you say your office is nearby.

Will appreciate
Re: Pls Who Knows Highland Energy Solution Services Limited by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2013
@Afrobaby: What exactly do you want me to confirm for you there
To ask for someone, or to locate the exact building

(1) (Reply)

Superior Pharmaceuticals. / Dragnet Invites / 5 Vacancies At Air Peace Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.