Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

You Can Lease All You Want Even The "Car Of Your Dream" - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / You Can Lease All You Want Even The "Car Of Your Dream" (410 Views)

Fairly Used - 2004 Infiniti Fx35 ( 2m ) The Car Is A B E A S T. / EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! / Get Your Dream Cars With Ease From Cotonou Port ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Lease All You Want Even The "Car Of Your Dream" by Iphoneuser(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2013
Why would I want to buy a car when I can lease one and spread payments over the year(s).Whatever the car, as long as its a brand new car or Tokunbo , u chose it, we finance it and u spread payment across the board(from 12 to 36 months). I advise everyone to take advantage of this and raise your status. Its called making use of leverage. Here are some advantages of buying against leasing

Can I inspect the assets before purchase?

Every asset displayed on the website is available for inspection in the advertised locations of each asset. Xlease particularly advises that interested customers arrange for physical inspection before purchase

Lower cost - Leasing conserves capital. Monthly lease payments are less than monthly purchase payments or monthly depreciation plus interest expense.

Flexibility - Payments can be matched to budgetary levels. Your business conditions - cash flow, equipment needs and tax situation - help define the terms of your lease.

Convenience - Leasing provides on-the-spot, one-stop financing for a total solution. Hardware, software, maintenance and asset management can be included in the lease.

It's easy - Leasing typically requires less documentation than bank financing and fewer internal approvals than a capital purchase.

Ownership - You can own the asset at the end of the lease

Protection against obsolescence - The lease can be structured to include upgrades and partial or complete equipment swaps either at mid-term or at lease-end.

Eliminates risk – The Lessor bears the risk through the period of the lease

Provides for off balance sheet financing - This potentially increases your borrowing capacity while easing the budgeting process and preserving key financial ratios.

Protects against inflation - Aggressive fixed-rate pricing allows for protection against inflation whereas variable-rate leases let you take advantage of falling interest rates.

Ability to customize payment schedules

Lease payments are fixed

Improved return on assets (ROA)

Lease rental payments are made from pre-tax rather than after-tax earnings

Leasing reduces your administrative cost

Leasing provides 100% Financing.

If you are interested in any lease, be it car or house hold items ranging from generators, air- conditioners, music sets, TV sets, laptops etc. you can contact using the contact information below.

you could visit our office at C & I leasing PLC
LEASING HOUSE
C&I leasing drive
off Durosinmi Etti drive
Off Admiralty way, Lekki phase 1, Lagos.

Awele 08172007168

Deji 08172007171

Isu 08172007226
Re: You Can Lease All You Want Even The "Car Of Your Dream" by Iphoneuser(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
lease i

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Generators For Sale / Nissan Xterra 2007 / Clean 1994 Toks Orobo For Sale @ N700k!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.