Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Happy World's Left-handers' Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy World's Left-handers' Day (522 Views)

Moment Indian Groom Is Left Scrambling To Cover His Modesty After His Bride Step / World Bamboo Day 2013; Nigeria Not Left Behind / What Would You Do If You Have Been Left At The Altar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy World's Left-handers' Day by andicod1st(m): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2013
Today, August 13, is marked worldwide as left handers day. Unfortunately, many 'bad eggs' in todays society discriminate against this left handers. Incidentally, there are a whole lot of successful men and women worldwide who are lefthanded, in the likes of Whoopi Goldberg, Opera Winfred, Barrack Obama, George Bush, Bill Clinton, Emeka Ike, Desmond Elliot, Lionel Messi and many more..
I hope we don't have people in the house who discriminate against lefthanders.. You don't have to, they are God's creation just like you and I..

Mod, I will really appreciate if this is push too the frontpage, let's get a much wider view of the people.
Re: Happy World's Left-handers' Day by Reenoj(f): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2013
Yes oooo,Lefties all de way! Happy anniversary day to us.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Be Heard (BH) Celebrates 3 Years Anniversary. / How To Win Tickets To The Colourfulworldofmore Concert / Star Winner Episode 5: Contestants Stepped On Stage As If Ready For A Physical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.