Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Help Me With My Bold 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me With My Bold 2 (549 Views)

My Bold 5(sprint Branded) Displayed 'activation Required' On My Homescreen. / How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 / How Can I Upgrade My . Bold 2 To Os7? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With My Bold 2 by Nelbless(m): 11:01am On Aug 13, 2013
Hello nairalanders;
Plz I seek help and guide on how I can activate the email service of my blackberry bold 2 . I've used the setup wizard and I'll be asked for my email, activation password and server....I provided my email and password and gave the mtn's server web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net yet the service refused to be activated....must I subscribe to do this....after all I'm even browsing with the mobile now via mtn free weekly mega bites

(1) (Reply)

Problem With My Blackberry Bold 9700 / Nigerian Govt Ordered 53 Gold Iphones For 53rd Independence Celebrations? / Is Bbm Working On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.