Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Customized Throw Pillows For Sale! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Customized Throw Pillows For Sale! (1737 Views)

Bed Sheets N Pillows? / Sowing And Customized Your T-shirt/polo And Jalamia In Ur Own Taste!!! / Jeans Waist Coat Customized With Ankara! Before And After Pics. Jump In N See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customized Throw Pillows For Sale! by myads890(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2013
The Nimini Store will like to introduce to our dear and valued customers,our newest product "THROW PILLOWS" . The throw pillows come in different styles and can be customised to suit our clients needs be it an event or occasion(wedding, birthdays etc) or company logos. They can also be presented as gifts to your business clients, friends and families.

PRICE: 3k each for a minimum of order of 10 pieces.

The duration for production/delivery is 5 days from when order is placed. Delivery is FREE nationwide! Please note that the pillows are 100% Naija made, so please patronise and support us.

For more information contact us:

BB Pin: 2286CF25(New pin)
Tel no: 08092960741

Re: Customized Throw Pillows For Sale! by myads890(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
The Nimini Store will like to introduce to our dear and valued customers,our newest product "THROW PILLOWS" . The throw pillows come in different styles and can be customised to suit our clients needs be it an event or occasion(wedding, birthdays etc) or company logos. They can also be presented as gifts to your business clients, friends and families.

PRICE: 3k each for a minimum of order of 10 pieces.

The duration for production/delivery is 5 days from when order is placed. Delivery is FREE nationwide! Please note that the pillows are 100% Naija made, so please patronise and support us.

For more information contact us:

BB Pin: 2286CF25(New pin)
Tel no: 08092960741

1 Like

Re: Customized Throw Pillows For Sale! by ariyebaba(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Noted,....................i will surely place order in a very short time.
Re: Customized Throw Pillows For Sale! by bsajose: 12:17pm On May 08, 2019
Wow! Your throw pillows are so unique and beautiful. I don't mind buying from you and reselling.I hope I get a good discount

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Deals On Karen Ubani Apparel Outfits...prices From NGN 3,000 Only / Which Beauty Brands Are Available To Buy In Nigeria? / Good Quality And Affordable Wedding Gowns-------- Hadassah Bridals---

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.