Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

I’ve Never Collected A Kobo To Do A Collabo With Any Artiste – Ice Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Never Collected A Kobo To Do A Collabo With Any Artiste – Ice Prince (787 Views)

Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Olamide Not To Feature Any Artiste On His New Album “eyan Mayweather / Don Jazzy Plays Chess With Paul Okoye On Set Of Collabo Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Never Collected A Kobo To Do A Collabo With Any Artiste – Ice Prince by R3dsp3ar(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2013
I’ve Never Collected A Kobo To Do a Collabo
With Any Artiste – Ice Prince

Ice Prince Dispels Rumours. “…I don’t charge a
kobo for collabos”
Finally, the international hit maker has cleared
the air.
Perhaps bothered by the incessant rumors rife
about the fees many highly rated musicians
allegedly charge in order to collaborate with
other artistes, recent BET Best Africa Act Ice
Prince has come out finally to set the record
straight.
“I’ve never collected a kobo to do a collabo
with any artiste. If the song is dope send it to
me and I’ll work with it,” the hit maker affirmed
in between his exciting set at the grand finale
of the Star Music Trek concert that held at the
hockey pitch of the National Stadium Surulere
on August 10, 2013.
The hip-hop superstar has been to Kenya and
South Africa since his big BET win, and he flew
in from Amsterdam to perform at The Trek
finale in Surulere, Lagos State.
The main question here now, is why doesn’t he?
Why not?

Re: I’ve Never Collected A Kobo To Do A Collabo With Any Artiste – Ice Prince by Nomski0(f): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ok oga Ice. We haff heard.
Re: I’ve Never Collected A Kobo To Do A Collabo With Any Artiste – Ice Prince by Tolexander: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
He may haven't collected any kobo but collecting naira
Re: I’ve Never Collected A Kobo To Do A Collabo With Any Artiste – Ice Prince by Smhart1(f): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Like i care
Re: I’ve Never Collected A Kobo To Do A Collabo With Any Artiste – Ice Prince by dplomaticVal: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2013
somebody lied

(1) (Reply)

................. / Fans Insult Yvonne Nelson For Posting Death Threat Online / Photo: OJB Jezreel In A Hospital In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.