Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ (5410 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ / Meaning Of "POKO" - Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment (2) (3) (4)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by desmondokoye: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
Famous Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh, who most love to hate, has finally revealed the meaning of her favourite slang ‘POKO‘!

Who got the actress-turned-musician to loosen her tongue? None other than another controversial person – Sudanese-Egyptian author and poet Kola Boof herself!

Putting Tonto Dike and Kola Boof in the same sentence on any other occasion would probably be disastrous, but things actually didn’t turn out that bad between them as they exchanged pleasantries on social network Twitter.

Boof asked Tonto what the meaning of ‘Poko’ was, assuming it was a movie, and Tonto responded, explaining it is the name of her alter-ego.

Tonto has used the slang in her songs and in thousands of her tweets and in July announced she would give out N1m to one lucky Twitter fan that got the meaning of ‘Poko’.

Guess no one gets to be a millionaire. But then, her response begs the question: How does one name one’s alter-ego “Poko’?

[First on TSB]
Xo xo
ARTICLE FROM
www.yoursnitch..com

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by cashbaby41(f): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Gud for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by dagentility(f): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Who gives a damn.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
so?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by Sijo01(f): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
I care not
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by Smhart1(f): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
My business ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by flobby57(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
She could ve committed suicide without revealing it mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeew confused lady
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
undecided Abeg o.......who or wetin be alter-ego? lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by dplomaticVal: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
l love to hate the slang poko

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by Kolade9(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Whats the meaning of Poko? It's the name of her alter ego
Is that the meaning?!!!! angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by Nomski0(f): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Is she trying to form one like Nicki minaj or Beyonce?
Too fake of you tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by DivineNature1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
"POKO" Is an Italian word which simply means small, but i don't knw where Tonto got hers... but if she can admit the truth that am right let her pay me the prize...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by Aizebioje(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Did she pass English Lang. In her Waec? Did the op pass also? In what way did she reveal the meaning of POKO
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by johnstar(m): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
C as una dey shout ' I dnt care, I dnt gv a f**k' all of una knw well undecidedn na person beg una make una view dis thread undecided, thunder fire una left nyash der sad

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by bcomputer101: 1:14am On Aug 14, 2013
Hmmm!

Anybody with Tonto Dike phone digits?

I will like to recommend a doctor for her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by Fkforyou(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2013
Poko=Stupid,she prefers poko because people can't figure it out easily,this alter ego might probably be given to her by her friends or Foes.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by IboBoyNuel(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2013
driver stop me here make i piss

*driver stops*
*brings out my joystick and showers the thread with piss*

driver abeg carry me comot here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by pawa4ul: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2013
USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!
TONTO OR PONKO OR F*CKO GO AND SLEEP. WANTING TOO MUCH OF UNDESERVED ATTENTION. HATE TO READ ANYTHING FROM YOU.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by Airforce1(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2013
pawa4ul: USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!
TONTO OR PONKO OR F*CKO GO AND SLEEP. WANTING TOO MUCH OF UNDESERVED ATTENTION. HATE TO READ ANYTHING FROM YOU.

When people wey dey buy CD dey talk, u wey no get even locally manufactured DVD for house no suppose talk.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by IlCapitano(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Divine Nature:
"POKO" Is an Italian word which simply means small, but i don't knw where Tonto got hers... but if she can admit the truth that am right let her pay me the prize...
Piccolo is Italian for little/small not poko. Close but no cigar. Her poko is closer to the french poco (word for little).
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yawns!
How will this make Nigeria have 20000MW of electricity?

Linda Ikeji Welcomes Her First Child / Nigerian Man Mocks Wizkid For Using An Iphone 8 (video) / "Pray Together" - Female Besties Got Crazy Rides Same Time (photos)