Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Sucesss - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sucesss (1043 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sucesss by nellyholmz(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2008
be truthful and sincere on this earth and i am very sure that god will crown you with sucesss,,,,i am talking from experiences,,,,,,never cheat on people and never decieve people,
Re: Sucesss by Sandra2000: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2008
Yes i am in support of the words you sent here,,,,it is good to be a honest person and God will crown you with sucesss,
Re: Sucesss by kenflipper(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2008
did u guys plan it? lipsrsealed
Re: Sucesss by funkybaby(f): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2008
nellyholmz:

I think buying Gold from Dubai is very expensive okay,,you can get cheap Golds from Botswana and then i can help u get that if you are insterested because i live in Botswana,,people come from Dubai to buy here,,,hit me back
nelsonobi@yahoo.com

@nelly. . . Mr. Botswana, you are here again shocked shocked

kenflipper:

did u guys plan it? lipsrsealed

Yes nowwww. It is planned. Two IDs, same poster.
Re: Sucesss by nellyholmz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2008
What are you talking about? please people should learn how to mind there bussiness and stop monitoring people who have suceeded in life, thanks
Re: Sucesss by landis(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2008
funkybaby:

@nelly. . . Mr. Botswana, you are here again shocked shocked

Yes nowwww. It is planned. Two IDs, same poster.

FunkyBaby,
Well done. This is same poster.

I knew it. Attached is screen of earlier posting from this fellow.

I have reason to suspect he also 419

Re: Sucesss by LadyT(f): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2008
Yahoo yahoo 419 at its best ROTFLMAO
Re: Sucesss by smile4kenn(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2008
laugh wan kill me oo
Re: Sucesss by Shinatu: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2008
It beats me.
Some people will just want to tear down what other people( out of  their own kindness ) are building up just because of greed.
Na wa o!
Re: Sucesss by nellyholmz(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2008
I am just happy that i have a living Good in heaven who knows the truth and he will justify me
Re: Sucesss by ty4real(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2008
nellyholmz:

I am just happy that i have a living Good in heaven who knows the truth and he will justify me

No be only God,Na devil sef! angry angry angry,You were accused,you didnt bring your points to disprove it ,you are already talkin about God!Somfin is fishy about you Ogberan grin grin
Re: Sucesss by nellyholmz(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2008
I am a very reserved person,,,and i take my time to do things in life,,,i am not sure how i would have explained to people what is right and wrong? anyway like i said my friend,,who in heaven only knows the truth
Re: Sucesss by ArmedLion(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2008
nellyholmz:

I am a very reserved person,,,and i take my time to do things in life,,,i am not sure how i would have explained to people what is right and wrong? anyway like i said my friend,,who in heaven only knows the truth
419er are very good in preaching the bible and using the name of God to persuade their victims
Re: Sucesss by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2008
LOL
Re: Sucesss by tjadeba(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2008
419er!
Re: Sucesss by landis(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2008
nellyholmz:

Good Talk but you cant deceive anyone, anymore.

we have exposed that you and sandra2000 are one and same person.

You sell gold, you sell visa,

what else do you sell?

grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Cocaine Tragedy Nigerian Dies In Senegal-spain Flight / Uk Visa Refusal Reconsideration Deadline / I Would Love To Visit Haiti And The Bahamas From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.