Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

PHOTOS: Wife Of CBN Gov, Sanusi Gets Chieftancy Title - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Wife Of CBN Gov, Sanusi Gets Chieftancy Title (934 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu / D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Wife Of CBN Gov, Sanusi Gets Chieftancy Title by yunfazz: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
It was double celebration for the CBN Governor, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, and his wife, Sadiya, as they celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary with the conferment of the chieftaincy title of "Giwar Dan Maje" on his wife.

The title is literarily translated to mean ’Elephant of Dan Maje"- the strength behind the traditional title of the CBN boss. The CBN Governor did not waste time to tell everyone present that Sadiya has been the pillar of success in his married life at the occassion which took place in Kano. Another photo after the cut:

He was quoted as saying: “The title, Giwar Dan Maje which I am conferring on my wife today represents strength, it represents stability, it represents protection. In every household, the first wife is the pillar. She may be joined by one, two or three other wives.

“I give Sadiya a lot of credit for the peace and stability in my house, even those that has not known us but come to the house for the first time easily recognize her as the pillar of stability in the house.

“It is in recognition of this our living together for 25 years and in appreciation of her role that I give her this title.”

Congrats to the couple and wishing them many more blissful years together...!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/Lamidos-wife-chieftaincy-title.html

Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of CBN Gov, Sanusi Gets Chieftancy Title by sexyjessy(f): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
elephant ke
Re: PHOTOS: Wife Of CBN Gov, Sanusi Gets Chieftancy Title by homesteady(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
She is really an Elephant! gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Sarkodie's Story: From Grass To Grace / Photo Of His Wande Coal During The Hustling Days / People Listen To My Preachings Only When I Show My unclothedness - 'gospel Artiste'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.