Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong (41211 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Finally Pastor E A Adeboye Got His Name Crested On A Coca-cola Plastic bottle / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by chagga(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Then before sermon, General Overseer of RCCG, Pastor Adeboye made a special announcement. The church is to build a new auditorium, stretching 3km in length and width, and four times the size of the present auditorium, to accommodate many more parishioners, before next year’s convention. Everyone was naturally excited, particularly those who get to camp ground late and cannot be seated in the present auditorium. Then Pastor Adeboye shocked me with the following pronouncement:

“We need N1 Billion from ten (10) people, If you are one of them, please see my personal Secretary after we finish today. We also need N100million from those who can afford it, if you are in that category, please see my personal Secretary as well. Nonetheless, we need everyone’s involvement. If you can afford N50million, N20million, N5million, N1million to as low as N100, kindly make sure you participate. How many of you will build for the Lord?” All hands naturally went up in delirium.

I could not believe my eyes. I should not bother myself with how a church raises money to finance projects but a dangerous trend is being set and we are made to believe if we cannot ‘donate’ a certain amount of money, we cannot see Daddy G.O.’s personal Secretary. Such ‘privilege’ is for those that can donate handsomely for the work of God. Assuming a rich man in the Convention donates N1Billion effortlessly and a widow, whose next source of meal is unsure, donates her last N100; who among the two should see Pastor Adeboye’s personal Secretary? Well the answer lies in Luke 21:1-4 and Mark 12:41-44, where Jesus Christ acknowledged the poor widow who donated two copper coins (mite) over the rich donors and said “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on”.

How do we begin to justify asking members of a congregation to donate such a huge amount of money when poverty is smiling at most of the country’s citizens? The last time they were told to donate generously for the Lord towards a University project, as ordained by God, they all gladly did. The sad thing is atN510,000 per session for College of Humanities (100L & 200L), N520 for Management Science students and N550 for Natural Sciences students; Redeemer’s University is not for a Redeemer whose minimum wage is around N18,000. So they have contributed to a project, believing they are sowing for God, yet cannot send their wards/kids to such schools. Interestingly, many of the Pastors (and church leaders) running private Universities today, all enjoyed free education (absolutely free, including free lunch of Rice and Chicken – every Sunday) under Awolowo’s magnanimity. Education is now for rich members only but poor members are not exempt from donations. Hmmmm!

If the project was for research on AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, I would not bat an eyelid. If it was for national fight against Polio eradication in Nigeria like the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation in Africa, we would see the immediate benefits. If it was some sort of entrepreneurial aid to jobless youths, we would feel the impact as a nation. In spite of Bill and Melinda Gates contributions to Polio eradication, Nigeria remains the only African country (not Rwanda, not Mali, not Somalia or Sudan) where Polio is endemic and she shares this feat with Pakistan and Afghanistan. Interestingly, Pakistan reduced the number of polio cases from 198 in 2011 to 56 in 2012; Afghanistan saw a decrease from 80 to 35 during the same period, however, Nigeria increased from 62 in 2011 to 119 in 2012.

In 2013, The Gates foundation committed a fresh $1.8 Billion to the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) out of the $5.5 Billion required. Britain contributed $457 million, Canada donated $250 million while $240 million came from Norway. Even the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahayan donated $120 million. Remarkably, these donations from foreign countries are geared towards solving the Polio scourge in 3 countries, Nigeria included. Foreigners help us to fight major health challenges while our idea of development is in gigantic buildings to be used once or twice a month for religious purposes. Our own priority in Nigeria isowning jets, breaking heads with mace, fighting for 2015 elections and building bigger auditoriums. Is it not clear why we are not developing as a country?

The message I got from the pulpit was clear, concise and profound. It does not matter where the N1 Billion comes from, provided it is donated for God’s work. Ever wonder why it is difficult for Pastors and General Overseers to condemn those who have looted our treasury? Recall when Cecelia Ibru and Erastus Akingbola had front row seats at major religious conventions in Nigeria? Did any Pastor speak against their deeds, like Nathan confronted and condemned King David in 2 Samuel 12? The subtle message is clear: “we need your money for the work of God and it does not matter how you get it”. Those who have sincerely worked hard for their wealth will only donate to worthy causes such as Aliko Dangote did when he announced a relief fund contribution of N2.5 Billion to the relief effort of flood victims in 2012."https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=658152460862248&id=100000024999611&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5911584831070047053%3Amf_story_key.-4075839890008540583&_rdr#s_878437630e9e448f9504d46c35ddb39e

176 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by moscobabs(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
'hunnmmmmmnnn..'oro po ninu iwe kobo.don't let me say a 'WORD'to avoid sin
Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by davades(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
na wa o...lip sealed
Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2013
I thought you guys claimed Christians are poor. Critics cant be satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2013
Beautifully written, this should make the FrontPage.

13 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Mintayo(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2013
To the Op=He got it wrong!
To God=
Whoever knows d mind of God shld fill in d space!

3 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by magkhan(f): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
Op...are you saying that building an auditorium for the glory of God is not a worthy cause?
so it's better to just have a building where most worshipers will be exposed to nature hazard while worshipping God?
king David said 'God forbid that I should give the Lord something that cost me nothing '...
the pastor did not say steal and come donate,any who does that is only answerable to God...
Even if pastor Adeboye wants to build the biggest church in Africa,the gates of hell shall not prevail against him neither will it collapse because some people donate ill gotten money...
God said to Abraham if I Find 10 godly people,I will not destroy sodom...same with the church

21 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
magkhan: Op...are you saying that building an auditorium for the glory of God is not a worthy cause?
so it's better to just have a building where most worshipers will be exposed to nature hazard while worshipping God?
king David said 'God forbid that I should give the Lord something that cost me nothing '...
the pastor did not say steal and come donate,any who does that is only answerable to God...
Even if pastor Adeboye wants to build the biggest church in Africa,the gates of hell shall not prevail against him neither will it collapse because some people donate ill gotten money...
God said to Abraham if I Find 10 godly people,I will not destroy sodom...same with the church

God dwells in the midst of his people, he needs no physical temples any more.

It's like a MAN using his savings to expand his house when his wife and children are eating from hand to mouth, he will be called a FOOL. A wise man will meet the needs of his wife and children before embarking on other projects.

Same in this instance, building a bigger auditorium when your people are starving , homeless and have gigantic needs is SIN.

Even worse , in the midst of all these mega needs the pastor and his family live like kings in mansions, drive exotic cars and eat in 5 star restaurants, literally feeding off the money from these poor people.

This is called WICKEDNESS and an evil thing.

148 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel:

Did they say they are building a temple for God to dwell?
They are building a house of worship . The revelation that God doesn't dwell in human temple is not a new testament idea or revelation. It had been a truth from Old Testament . There is need for structure as a place of worship . It's a simple common sense .

3 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 15, 2013
Joagbaje:

Did they say they are building a temple for God to dwell?
They are building a house of worship . The revelation that God doesn't dwell in human temple is not a new testament idea or revelation. It had been a truth from Old Testament . There is need for structure as a place of worship . It's a simple common sense .

where 2 or 3 are gathered, Jesus is present.

Following the model of the early church , there is no need for bigger buildings, we need people with big hearts for the cause of Christ.

52 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by UyiIredia(m): 12:49am On Aug 15, 2013
So tell me, charities aside, when last have you seen people of all social strata donating for say a city hall, library, public wi-fi hotspot, emergency centres or research institutes. Been long. If it isn't it surely wasn't major if not it would be in the news and so be likely to reach me. If Christians do more of these things I would criticize opponents the same way I criticized simpletons who condemn the work Oyedepo did in the form of Covenant and Landmark universities. We spend so much on religious stuff and I fear it is to the detriment of other sectors of our common needs.

8 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 15, 2013
All i know is that the LORD knows those that do his will #team_redeem#
Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Gombs(m): 2:44am On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel:

where 2 or 3 are gathered, Jesus is present.

Following the model of the early church , there is no need for bigger buildings, we need people with big hearts for the cause of Christ.

Sir inasmuch as I get your angle of things, let me point out that if there's no need for bigger buildings, where would you want the brethren to meet as heb 10v25 say? I really need an answer. Because in the early church, they met in a place, no?

Lemme shed a little light on the term church/temple according to the New Testament Definition of the Church

The word "church" as rendered in the New Testament
comes from the Greek term ekklesia which is formed
from two Greek words meaning "an assembly" and "to
call out" or "called out ones." In summary, the New
Testament church is a body of believers who have been
called out from the world by God to live as his people
under the authority of Jesus Christ (Ephesians 1:22-23).
This group of believers or "the body of Christ" began in Acts 2 on the Day of Pentecost through the work of the Holy Spirit and will continue to be formed until the day of the rapture of the church.

Becoming a Member of the Church

A person becomes "a member" of the church simply by
exercising faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

The Church Local Versus the Church Universal

The local church is defined as a local assembly of
believers or a congregation that meets together
physically for worship, fellowship, teaching, prayer and
encouragement in the faith (Hebrews 10:25). At the
local church level, we are able to live in relationship with other believers—we break bread together ( Communion), pray for each other, disciple, and strengthen one another. At the same time, all believers are members of the universal church. The universal church is made up of every single person who has exercised faith in Jesus Christ for salvation, including members of every local church body throughout the earth (1 Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 1:22-23).

So sir, I think this refutes your point below, God does need physical temples/local churches, not to live there but for the gathering of the saints, see reasons above (heb 10v25)

frosbel:

Now, let's proceed

Same in this instance, building a bigger auditorium when your people are starving , homeless and have gigantic needs is SIN.

Lemme address this issue of the "poor", "starving" etc. First of all, a nation of Christian believers are not the poor trying to be rich, they are the rich discovering their inheritance in Christ. In as much as you try to sugar coat it, the prosperity of the brethren is in their pastor/teacher/apostle/bishop etc according to 2 chronicles 20v20 King James Bible

20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth
into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth,
Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and
ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

You cannot prosper above your pastor. If your pastor hasn't prospered/prospered enough, you can't, so far he's the one teaching you, except you do stuffs outside God's word. So, if you believe God, you are established in the faith, but then, that's not enough for the good life here on earth (that's why suffering here on earth is a choice even when you believe God. Note that believing/agreeing the Word and confessing/doing the word are two different things. Believing God aint enough, because the bible says even the devil believes and tremble. You believe God AND speak what he spoke abt you and/or concerning anything. Anyways dats a topic for another day) but when you believe in your pastor/teacher/apostle (who God gave you as a gift in the first place so that you can do the work of the ministry -eph 4v7-11) IN THE LORD, you shall prosper. Now, where I'm driving at is dat if your pastor has prospered, and you follow his instructions in the Lord, you MUST
prosper. Heb 6v12 New International Version says

12 We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.

God never spoke to Lot, but Lot prospered because he followed Abraham's instructions (you knw aw he ended because he separated from abraham). So, if a church stil have starving people, poor, etc it's because they (the said members) are yet to apply the teachings of the Pastor (assuming the pastor through faith and patience has inherit that which was promised, cos for me, my pastor has). If they do believe him and what he says IN THE LORD, they'd move up. However,Jesus
said we'd always have the poor with us (those who'd never wanna learn the Gospel of Jesus Christ through their pastor, even though they believe in God. (If you wanna ask "must one have a pastor/rev/bishop/etc", my answer is YES, dats anoda day's topic)). You see!..if Pst Adeboye wanna build an auditorium for the glory of God, he should, and he made that announcement that way, because he knows he's through the Gospel of Jesus, prospered his brethren. He knows God has given him ALL he needs to erect dat structure, and that those materials are in his brethren, irrespective of how you think it.

What makes it a sin? Your assertions? Show me where the bible upheld your statement. Sir, its important you note, on that day, God's gonna judge by his word, not by your assumptions.

Even worse , in the midst of all these mega needs the pastor and his family live like kings in mansions, drive exotic cars and eat in 5 star restaurants, literally feeding off the money from these poor people.

I've corrected the above in bold, but lemme tell you. You/We CANNOT prosper a MOG . Your tithe and offerings don't enter his pocket (I'm speaking of those I know of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Onyakhilome, Ibiyome, T.B Joshua etc). As for seeds, he through the Word, prospers you, then when you are led by the spirit, you sow seed(s) into his life, to tap into the annointing upon his life (Jesus collected seeds o, if you need scriptures lemme know). Now, are you saying that these men "Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths
of lions. Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens."(Heb 11v33-34), are you saying its tithe and offerings from members who you called poor, that prospered them? Where were you when they were praying? You were playing. When they were fasting, you were eating, when they were studying, you were on NL typing away, when they were on the streets winning souls to christ, where were you? Now, God's elevated and prospered them as he said in Josuha 1v 7-8, and you dare say they live off the 'poor' members? If thieves and the heathen can drive exotic cars, jets, eat like kings...pls explain to me why God's generals shouldn't.

This is called WICKEDNESS and an evil thing.

According to your sensory perceptions. Thank God I know the bible.

18 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by ogoamaka99(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ poster,
I can,t understand people, some has twisted thinking. You can never do things that they don,t find fault. If GO has requested everybody to donate for the building people will say that he is tasking poor members of the church for the building. Now he is using few people to do it people are complaining. Which one you dey?

4 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ first person to post,wetin dey for say U̶̲̥̅̊ see something wrong and U̶̲̥̅̊ clear ur mind.U̶̲̥̅̊ dey talk say U̶̲̥̅̊ no wan comit sin,Religion shouldn't cloud ur reasoning tho.
Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by nijanigga: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
magkhan: Op...are you saying that building an auditorium for the glory of God is not a worthy cause?
Look at another Nigerian bigot, and may claimed to be a first class graduate, looking at your level of reasoning, no wonder Nigeria's certificates are garbage.
Example; "'God forbid that I should give the Lord something that cost me nothing '..." Solomon/David did not steal people's money, Oyedepo just got 11Million naira as share of loot. Same thing for anybody donating 1Billion for auditorium.

5 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Marineetyon(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Everything taste bitter in the mouth of the poor.
Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by kingthreat(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
I am fan of Adeboye but this article is thought-provoking that makes me ask some questions.
I wish every church-goer will be adept in biblical teachings rather than buy everything MOG say hook, line and sinker.
Lets not forget, they are humans like us and prone to their own opinions/perceptions which might differ from God's own. God bless.

16 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gullible africans!
Raising money to build 'another' auditorium whereas more than 14million graduates are unemployed.
Why not organise a seminar to raise 1billion naira to empower the youths in his church?
May be after building the billion naira auditorium God himself will be so sad about the kind of money used to build it and God may never visit or recognise the road to the church.

Christians be wise and don't allow yourselves to be victims of this madness. If you want to sow seed, look for someone who really needs it and bless the soul, don't give it to ya pastor to build 'ANOTHER' auditorium.

32 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Okoya(f): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
I will advice u to kneel down before ur God and ask for forgiveness. .. who are u to judge? huh? if daddy adegboye tells every1 to see his p.a, when do u think his p.a will finish with d collection? he tried to make d collection more easy and stress free and u come out here saying rubbish... besides can everyone hold his cheque book or dat kinda amount anywhere?

did he announced dat d blessings of those dat meets with d p.a will be higher dan those didn't?

abeg, u re jst so frustrated. ..smh 4 u!
tongue out
God forgive me!

3 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by nijanigga: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Okoya: I will advice u to kneel down before ur God and ask for forgiveness. .. who are u to judge? huh? if daddy adegboye tells every1 to see his p.a, when do u think his p.a will finish with d collection? he tried to make d collection more easy and stress free and u come out here saying rubbish... besides can everyone hold his cheque book or dat kinda amount anywhere?

abeg, u re jst so frustrated. ..smh 4 u!
tongue out
God forgive me!
This one worship Adeboye than Jesus. The writer gave an example of a cheerful poor woman, who gave her last penny.

21 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Diamonddamsel: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Its well God will help us.
Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
These people worship this MAN, it is called idolatry.

Adeboye is not better than the least of the brethren, he is not better than me for one and in fact God uses the least and smallest among us to confound the wise and mighty. You people have elevated this mere MAN to the status of a god and if you do not repent, you have yourself to blame.

Truly sad that the gospel in Nigeria has almost been totally hijacked by greedy people.

12 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by jayriginal: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Uyi Iredia: So tell me, charities aside, when last have you seen people of all social strata donating for say a city hall, library, public wi-fi hotspot, emergency centres or research institutes. Been long. If it isn't it surely wasn't major if not it would be in the news and so be likely to reach me. If Christians do more of these things I would criticize opponents the same way I criticized simpletons who condemn the work Oyedepo did in the form of Covenant and Landmark universities. We spend so much on religious stuff and I fear it is to the detriment of other sectors of our common needs.

I read someone asking once "if everyone donated 10 percent of their income to research wouldnt the world be a better place?"

Well, I say yes and no. Maybe our present incurables would be eradicated but almost surely we would have a replacement for them.

1 Like

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by SIRKOL(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
What man of God can one hold onto that can be trusted not to hv abandoned the true way of serving God without laying eyes on the cares and riches of this world. We must be careful how we leave our lives as christians because we are the only bible an unbeliever reads. Pastors are demanding money from members to do wat they claim is Gods work. Pastors are exploiting their members openly but no one can utter a word in fear of not sinning against our own father "GOD" no wonder d bible said we are been destroyed for lack of knowledge, even paul wrote that we can judge those in the household of faith. If truly Adeboye said all that, then I do not think it is a direction from God. The only man of God I in my humble ignorant self still trust is prophet T.B joshua but they have used their mouth to slander him! When the rapture takes place, the left behind shall open their mouth in awe for what they will. see.warning:....LET THE GIANT MEN OF GOD IN THIS COUNTRY, STOP DISGRACING GOD!!!

5 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Okoya(f): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
nijanigga:
This one worship Adeboye than Jesus. The writer gave an example of a cheerful poor woman, who gave her last penny.

guy dis is ordinary common sense. ..if u re in his shoes wat would u do? ask everyone to see d p.a?
with d present security challenges facing d country
nawa 4 una oooo
Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Okoya(f): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
nijanigga:

guy dis is ordinary common sense. ..if u re in his shoes wat will u do? ask everyone to see d p.a?
with d present security challenges facing d country
nawa 4 una oooo
Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by dridowu: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
3km building yet to be completed i spent 3hrs instead of 1hr just to get to Ijebu ode from ojota
if 3km buikding is completed , find how many hours it will take me to get to Ijebu ode from Ojota.
Ur time start now.
I will give ds space out for anyone that get the answer.
Goodluck
tan

2 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
SIR KOL!:
What man of God can one hold onto that can be trusted not to hv abandoned the true way of serving God without laying eyes on the cares and riches of this world. We must be careful how we leave our lives as christians because we are the only bible an unbeliever reads. Pastors are demanding money from members to do wat they claim is Gods work. Pastors are exploiting their members openly but no one can utter a word in fear of not sinning against our own father "GOD" no wonder d bible said we are been destroyed for lack of knowledge, even paul wrote that we can judge those in the household of faith. If truly Adeboye said all that, then I do not think it is a direction from God. The only man of God I in my humble ignorant self still trust is prophet T.B joshua but they have used their mouth to slander him! When the rapture takes place, the left behind shall open their mouth in awe for what they will. see.warning:....LET THE GIANT MEN OF GOD IN THIS COUNTRY, STOP DISGRACING GOD!!!

Perfectly said !!

3 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by akandea(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
I don't want to attract controversy but people have turned God's word to satisfy their their desires. Building a big or small auditorium has nothing to do with God but everything with us, Acts 17:24; God does not reside in building but in our heart. We have freedom to do what we want but let us not us it for people to speak ill of christianity pls!!

4 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by sandee575(f): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
The bigger their churches, the worse societal ills become.
The "white man" who believes not in God lives in "paradise".

9 Likes

Re: Where Pastor Adeboye Got It Wrong by bknight: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Can pastors adeboye, oyakhilome, ashimolowo, adeyemi etc carry handheld public address system and go with legs preaching under d rain and sun on d streets in some remote village somewhere?

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers With Highest Followers On Instagram / Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Laments 'Level Of Nudity' In Weddings / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.