Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

How To Make Your Own Vinegar: - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Your Own Vinegar: (4843 Views)

Please Where Can I Buy Apple Cider Vinegar In Lagos / Vinegar / Pls Where Can I Purchase Apple Cider Vinegar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Own Vinegar: by Ucheaaron(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
In this post, I will be showing you how to make your own vinegar in three different ways.
Well for those who are not so familiar with vinegar, I’ll say vinegar is a kind of a very mild acidic liquid that is used for Sauces, Dips, Pickles, Relishes, Salad cream, e.t.c.
I will start by showing you how to make vinegar from Pineapple! Did I just say Pineapple? Yes!
How to make vinegar from Pineapple:
Cut ripe but not over ripe pineapple, including rind [that is the back of the pineapple], to fill an enamel pail or any container depending on how much you want, and set it in the sun for 3 weeks. Strain, boil the liquid for 30 minutes and bottle. And that’s it!!
The second method is how to make vinegar from Mango, Yes mango of course!!
http://www.buufayrecipes.com/2013/08/how-to-make-your-own-vinegar.html

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Own Vinegar: by eremy: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nice. Post acknowledged by all viewers. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Own Vinegar: by gloriana(f): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2013
Pls do u no of any preservative i can use for zobo drink?
Re: How To Make Your Own Vinegar: by mimiwems(f): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
INTERNAL BENEFITS:Rich in enzymes & potassiumSupport a healthy immune systemHelps control weightPromotes digestion & ph BalanceHelps soothe dry throatsHelps remove body sludge toxinsEXTERNAL BENEFITS:Helps maintain healthy skinHelps promote youthful, healthy bodiesSoothes irritated skinRelieves muscle pain from exercise08091879905, 08065752586

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Own Vinegar: by pethen: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
order directly online anywhere in nigeria www.healthsunlife.com even if you live in the north

(1) (Reply)

Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) / How Much Sugar Is There In Coke? / Disposable Paper Cups With Lids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.