Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ini Edo Had Not Even A Bicycle & Mercy Johnson Was A Waka Pass When I Was In Nol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Had Not Even A Bicycle & Mercy Johnson Was A Waka Pass When I Was In Nol (929 Views)

Nadia Buari Looks Hot On A Bicycle [PHOTO] / Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri / I Was In Nollywood Before Ini Edo Had A Bicycle:afrocandy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Had Not Even A Bicycle & Mercy Johnson Was A Waka Pass When I Was In Nol by Glamourogo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ini Edo Had Not Even A Bicycle & Mercy Johnson Was A Waka Pass When I was In Nollywood - AfroCandy. Afro Candy just picked on beautiful Ini Edo and Mercy Johnson. she is willing to do anything or use anybody for her comeback! This is what she said about the actresses...

READ MORE:
http://glamourogo..com/2013/08/afro-candy-just-picked-on-beautiful-ini.html

Re: Ini Edo Had Not Even A Bicycle & Mercy Johnson Was A Waka Pass When I Was In Nol by fijiano202(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Story
Re: Ini Edo Had Not Even A Bicycle & Mercy Johnson Was A Waka Pass When I Was In Nol by Larrey(f): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
and so?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Beyonce’s Birthday Celebration / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Stylish On The Red Carpet At The Premiere Of Half Of A Yel / Nollywood To Drop Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.