Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Preach The Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preach The Gospel (438 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach / Why Do Some Pastors Preach The Word With A Laptop Instead Of The Holy Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preach The Gospel by sidespin: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
PREACH THE GOSPEL

After numerous inquiries to the Lord as to why He was allowing me to experience the reality of His presence, I had a frightening vision. I saw someone standing in front of me, engulfed in flames and moving uncontrollably. His feet were not touching the ground.

His mouth was opening and closing, like the "gnashing of teeth" in the Bible. At that moment, the Lord spoke in an audible voice: "Preach the gospel."

I responded: "But, Lord, I can't talk." Two nights later, I had a dream. I saw an angel with a chain in his hand; it was attached to a door that seemed to fill heaven. He pulled it open, and there were people as far as the eye could see. They were all moving toward a large, deep valley, and that valley was an inferno. Thousands were falling into the fire.

Those on the front lines were trying to fight it, but the crush of humanity pushed them into the flames. Again the Lord spoke to me: "If you do not preach, I will hold you responsible." I knew instantly that everything in my life, including my unbelievable experiences in recent months, was for one purpose: to move me to preach the gospel. (Benny Hinn)
Re: Preach The Gospel by Rexyl(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
The gospel of Jesus wants the person that is saved to rise for salvation of others. God is not pleased with death of a sinner but that he should repent and stop doing evils. God wants as many people as possible to be saved.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Hosea's Wife / Ushers - Comply Or Complain / Who Truly Is A Good Christian? (is The Kenya President Right?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.