Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! (23220 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by pullyacap: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
I extend fraternal greetings to all sons and daughters of Urhobo land, politically delineated as Delta Central Senatorial District.

My name is Olorogun (Bar.) Festus Keyamo, born and raised in Ughelli North Local GovernmentArea, but originally from Uvwie Local Government Area. Forlack of adequate space for my full profile, kindly go to

www.deltaforcesunited..

I write this solemn message to you, irrespective of your previous political persuasion or affiliation in Delta State, and irrespective of your previous biases for or against me. I urge you to keep an open mind as you read this, in the earnest expectation that your love for the growth and development of Delta State transcends party politics and even family relationship.

In the inner recesses of our conscience, and whenever we kneel before our Creator to say the truth, we will all agree that our State has been thoroughly underdeveloped by successive governments since the return to civil rule in 1999. Many of us, understandably, may not have spoken out for so many reasons.
Unfortunately, in the face of a smouldering silence, a dynasty of sorts has been created by this set of so-called leaders. And they have perfected the plan to handover from one selected ruler to another, with no interest in the real development of the
State, and without consideration for the real choice of the electorate in free and fair elections. Some of us have been helpless onlookers as our State fell tragically into the hands of brigands, petty thieves, fraudsters, and thugs masquerading as “leaders”. It is very unfortunate. Sadly, wecannot expect any drastic change under such a woeful situation where a set of corrupt and inefficient leaders produce and anoint another set of corrupt and inefficient leaders. The game of
musical chairs will continue and the circle of poverty as a result of misrule will also continue to expand.

It is in the light of this depressing condition that some patriots, early this year, floated the progressive platform, ‘Delta Forces United,’ to aggregate progressive thoughts and bring together all those who hate what is happening in our dear State. History teaches us that it is always a grave mistake not to properly berth a revolution. Consequently, the more than 5,000 registered members of the group have moved en masse into the newly registered All Progressives Congress (APC) with the clear aim of wrestling power from the devious clique that continues to hold us to ransom in Delta State.

After the launch of the Delta Forces United, it became publicspeculation that I was interested in the Governorship race inDelta State come 2015. Of course I had my eyes on the Governorship race whilst I was mobilizing the Delta Forces United to join the APC, and that, undeniably, still remains my ultimate goal. I will never abandon that goal. However, the journey of a thousand miles starts with one step. And he,who is great in smaller things, will be greater in bigger things. In this regard, the Senate seat presents a unique and humble opportunity for me to bring to bear my enduring enthusiasm and skills for the supreme benefit of my people in public office, and to set the tone for the quality of leadership that is to come. That is why I am running for the vacant Senate seat in Delta Central. And if the people give me a pass mark, they will eventually decide whether to pushme forward, or withdraw me from the guber race. Like we say in DFU,
‘na our hand e dey’!!!

I have always been bemused to hear people say I am new to the intricate game of politics. For the avoidance of doubt, letme set the records straight. I was one of the four persons who sat down to conceptualize the National Conscience in 1994 with my late boss, Chief Gani Fawehinmi, and I
was the first Northern co-ordinator of the movement that later metamorphosed into a political party (National Conscience Party). I have also, in the last twenty-one years of my professional career, handled hundreds of cases involving inter and intra-party disputes, which gives me a rare insight into the various intrigues and shenanigans in political parties in particular and politics in general. I have often wondered whether anyone is born with “politician” written on his or her forehead; whether the likes of Comrade Oshiomhole, Governor Kayode Fayemi, Governor
Babatunde Fashola (SAN), and even President Goodluck Jonathan (who was a lecturer) and so many others were “politicians” before they decided to contest for public office.

I believe Delta State deserves a new set of thinkers, even if they are not perfect; a new set of ideas, to inject life into the politics of the State; a new beginning, just to get things right.We, as a people, deserve total freedom from the yoke of bondage. That is why I make no pretence about it
that the central theme of my foray into Delta politics is to dethrone the old order of crass corruption and bad governance and to lead a revolution of real change. We must oppose the succession plan of the PDP. I represent thatreal change because I have never been part of the corrupt system before. I am a fresh face, a clean hand with a well-known track-record. I come to town to add great value and not to destroy. You may hate me or love me; believe or disbelieve me; ignore me or attend to me; but no one can deny that in the last twenty-one years since I qualified as a professional lawyer and started my career with the late Chief Gani Fawehinmi, I have always had something to standfor in the public domain. I don’t hide my views nor shirk my responsibility for the good of mankind.

The whole nation knows where I stand at every point in time. And that is a virtue supremely required for the Senate on behalf of the proud and noble people of Urhobo land, and for their profound aspirations to be given a breath of life.

What do I intend to do in the Senate? Though, we have just less than two years left in this Senate session, I intend to get down immediately to brass task. My main areas of interest would include, but not limited to:

(a)Consumer protection

There are inadequate laws in Nigeria to protect the consumers from unfair business practices in the market place. Hence I propose to immediately sponsor a bill to establish a National Trade Commission with a specialized department of Bureau of Consumer Protection. In addition, a legislation akin to the Unfair Contracts Terms Act of 1977 in England will be proposed.

(b)The fight against corruption

I have done a lot of work in this area \as a private citizen and as a lead Prosecutor to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. As a result, I have a fair knowledge of the legal huddles we face in the fight against corruption. Earlier this year, I had forwarded to the National Assembly a detailed proposal for constitutional amendment to check the delay in corruption cases, which is actually one of the major obstacles in the fight against corruption. Kindly google “festus Keyamo proposes ways to speed up corruption trials,” and you will find the details in various sites.

Little did I realize then that I would be presented with the opportunity to be in
the hallowed chambers of the Senate this year to push it through myself. I intend to do just that if given the chance.

(c)The Petroleum Industry Bill

More than three years ago, I was invited by the National Assembly, even as a private citizen, to shed light on the proposed P.I.B. I supported it because of its strong local content opportunity that will benefit my people in Delta State and Niger-Delta in general. My position has not changed, and I intend to push for the passage of that Bill on the floor of the Senate.

(d)Accountability of legislators

I intend to do a quarterly publication of my activities in the Senate to my Constituents and organise regular town-hall meetings. In addition, I also intend to propose a Bill to make it mandatory for all legislators to publish their activities on aquarterly basis. This, without doubt, is essential as a result of the motley crowd in the National Assembly that makes it difficult to keep track of the activities of each and every member of the Senate or House of Representatives. A Bill to compel them to publish their contributions every quarter will keep them on their toes and increase the tempo of activities on the floor of both the upper and lower Houses in the National Assembly.

(e)Power to Appoint Service Chiefs

In an effort to promote democracy and the rule of law, I reasoned that the military must be subjected to constitutional authority. Hence, I proceeded to court a few years ago to challenge the powers of the President to unilaterally appoint Service Chiefs without the concurrence of the National Assembly. A few weeks ago, the court gave judgment in my favour. I intend
to see to the implementation of that judgment.

(f)Resource Control and Youth Empowerment

I will support the age-long battle of my people in the Niger-Delta Region for the Federal Government to concede more percentage from oil revenue to the oil-producing States like Delta State so we can take better care of our social amenities, our schools, roads and to empower our youths. Youth empowerment will be close to my heart, because that is one of the key solutions to violent crimes in Delta State such as kidnappings, armed robbery, etc.

(g)Corporate Manslaughter Bill

This was a Bill that late Senator Pius Ewherido (who was my very erudite colleague at the Bar, having been called seven years after me) proposed before he passed on. Because of my vast experience in this area of practice of law, I will take a second look at its provisions, make necessary amendments,(if need be) and push for its passage in honour of our fallen
brother, the late Senator Pius Ewherido.

(h) Delta Steel Company

Though this is not a legislative function strictly speaking, I will use the position as Senator to lobby for the resuscitationof this moribund company that was once the pride of the nation. It can help to provide jobs for our teeming youths and take them off the streets.

(I)Consultations

The above agenda is not, in all, exhaustive. No man is an island. Since I represent a large and largely educated constituent, I intend to engage in constant consultations withmy people, and I will be open to suggestions and contributions from them in areas that directly affect us as a people.

So, I will not be an Abuja politician. I will be home every weekend in Uvwie to receive complaints, suggestions, and I dare say, commendations too.

To further achieve my set goals, I intend to erect billboards with phone numbers, manned by my staff, who will receive constant complaints from members of the public, which will be brought regularly to my attention.

Also, I intend to maintain a website for the Delta Central Senatorial District that will constantly update everyone as toour activities in the Senate.

I just need to emphasise that, throughout my campaign, I will not demonise any of the other Senatorial aspirants just because we are running for public office. After all, these areall prominent sons and daughters of Urhobo land. Aspirations for public office should never be a license to destroy our kith and kin who, otherwise, would have been our mentors and heroes. I urge all my supporters to be decent and courteous, but blunt. We are only presenting Festus Keyamo as the BEST’ qualified aspirant, not the ‘ONLY QUALIFIED’ aspirant, for the exalted position.

I am also not at loggerheads, politically, with anyone. All the talk about other political figures cut no ice with me and has not deterred me from holding firm to my unfailing belief of equity and justice for all. I am primarily concerned about doing what I believe would be of great benefit to my people.If emotions run high and my supporters make negative comments publicly or in the social media about other aspirants, please forgive them, but do not attribute those comments to me. I will not descend to name-calling. Throughout my career, I have been bold, constructive,
courageous, but courteous in my engagements. We intend toremain so. We will gladly accept constructive criticisms and comments. But we will not hesitate to reply to any or all negative and false criticisms or comments about me. We may ,unavoidably, be acerbic or caustic (but not abusive) in our reply, but that will be done to serve a germane part of the game.

We are confident that you will share in our unbridled optimism, and we count on your prayers, support and encouragement as we embark on this onerous task. Please remember that one more voice, one more vote, one more support and encouragement from YOU can be the difference.

It is time to take a stand regarding our State, not because the crowd says NO or YES, or the power-brokers say NO or YES or because the ruling party says NO or YES, but we urgeyou to take a stand because YOU BELIEVE IN OUR CAUSE. It is a matter of conscience.
May God guide and guard you as we count on your support.

Yours most trusted,
OLOROGUN FESTUS EGWAREWA KEYAMO

32 Likes

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
This is a fantastic news! Hmmm the chief ruffler of feathers has thrown his hat into the ring! Let no simpleton tell me Keyamo is not eminently qualify to use the broader spectrum of politics to affect his constituents positively and thanks goodness no one can say he isn't rich or he is corrupt...and declaring for APC is the tonic of it all! Before long our eyes will open up to the fact that APC represents a marked departure from PDP style

A party that has Buhari,Oshiomhole,Ngige,Rochas,Shekarau,Rochas,Fashola,Aregbesola,Onu and now Keyamo and may be later Femi Falana sure has something to offer!

16 Likes

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Keyamo for Senate

3 Likes

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Waoh...what a news! We nid more of this...activists should not only be content with agonising on the periphery of politics but get involved and help organise things

But why the traditional appelation of Olorogun now that he is just getting involved wt politics
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Pennywise(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Was he persuaded to give up his gubernatorial ambition or is this a consequence of a more realistic assessment of his chances?

1 Like

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Very articulate points .....
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Gbawe: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
sagombugo: This is a fantastic news! Hmmm the chief ruffler of feathers has thrown his hat into the ring! Let no simpleton tell me Keyamo is not eminently qualify to use the broader spectrum of politics to affect his constituents positively and thanks goodness no one can say he isn't rich or he is corrupt...and declaring for APC is the tonic of it all! Before long our eyes will open up to the fact that APC represents a marked departure from PDP style

A party that has Buhari,Oshiomhole,Ngige,Rochas,Shekarau,Rochas,Fashola,Aregbesola,Onu and now Keyamo and may be later Femi Falana sure has something to offer!

You forget Utomi, Oyegun, Ribadu, EL Rufai, Fayemi, Amosun, Ajimobi et al. At the end of the day, it is obvious the APC is the natural destination of Nigerians who anyone not a liar will admit are the most prominently talented with the most to offer their nation. The detracting noise of those clannishly devoted to the PDP, because of GEJ, cannot overcome the reality of how virtually all of Nigeria's most distinguished 'good guys' are with the APC.

Mark my word that this is only the beginning. The formal registration of the APC will now raise the bar. The same way undisputed good guys like Utomi, Oyegun and Keyamo have willing joined the APC is how we will see many effective leaders the PDP have discarded and disenfranchised, like Donald Duke, rebuilding their career in a Party that will not only give them a voice but will never sacrifice them for the sake of promoting and empowering mind-numbing mediocrities as the PDP is famous for doing to the detriment of Nigeria.

21 Likes

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by FreeGlobe(f): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
No difference. SE is locked to APC. All these noisemakers are Tinubu's lackeys

2 Likes

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Afam4eva(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Is this the same Festus Keyamo that has been bashing Fashola's government and the party he belongs to. Wonders they say shall never end.

3 Likes

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Good News and God Bless Delta Central Senatorial District.

I would have preferred Keyamo to contest for Governorship seat.

APC will be dominating every corners of Nigeria by middle of 2014 with powerful activists joining the progressive train.

Pat Utomi and Donald Duke are waiting in the wings.

1 Like

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Gbawe:

You forget Utomi, Oyegun, Ribadu, EL Rufai, Fayemi, Amosun, Ajimobi et al. At the end of the day, it is obvious the APC is the natural destination of Nigerians who anyone who is not a liar will admit are the most prominently talented with the most to offer their nation. The detracting noise of those clannishly devoted to the PDP, because of GEJ, cannot overcome the reality of how virtually all of Nigeria's most distinguished 'good guys' are with the APC.

Mark my word that this is only the beginning. The formal registration of the APC will now raise the bar. The same way undisputed good guys like Utomi, Oyegun and Keyamo have willing joined the APC is how we will see many effective leaders the PDP have discarded and disenfranchised, like Donald Duke, rebuilding their career in a Party that will not only give them a voice but will never sacrifice them for the sake of promoting and empowering mind-numbing mediocrities as the PDP is famous for doing to the detriment of Nigeria.

Fantastic summation! I wonder how some irredentists seeing that the APC is becoming a natural Mecca of the best,finest,successful and progressive Nigerian politician will yet label them a party that has an islamic agenda or ethnic mentality! Pray will Keyamo have willy-nilly joined APC if he hadn't done his homework well and gotten to grips with its tenets and political philosophy?

We all just have to be open-minded and don't get bigotted by all the tantrums,hate and smear campaigns of the PDP which have not gotten us anywhere in the past 15years.

5 Likes

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by MaximusDMeridux: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
FreeGlobe: No difference. SE is locked to APC. All these noisemakers are Tinubu's lackeys

Why are ibos so closed minded racists? Well, we already know the SE is landlocked but as other states move ahead by trying a different approach, a different party, different people and most succeed, I hope you bigots don't cry and try to attach to the SW (as we have declared you unwelcome in our lands and you should return back to your lands) or the SS (where you've tried for years to leech unto them though they made it clear during the war that they don't want biafra)! I can't wait to see the backwardness of PDP continuously ruin your lives while you wait for your tolled, concessioned bridge if it is ever built! Have they finished testing the brown, clayey soil samples yet??

19 Likes

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
x
Afam4eva: Is this the same Festus Keyamo that has been bashing Fashola's government and the party he belongs to. Wonders they say shall never end.

It is non of your business. Stick with your PDP and we stick with ours (APC).

The last time I checked, Atiku once blast PDP. Governor Wamako once blast PDP. Soludo once with PDP. Fayose once blast PDP. And they are all still with PDP.

Next time you STFU!

9 Likes

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Maxymilliano(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Olorogun Emerhor Otergha is the likely candidate to fly the APC flag for Delta Central Senatorial district.
Afam4eva: Is this the same Festus Keyamo that has been bashing Fashola's government and the party he belongs to. Wonders they say shall never end.

What u probably don't know is that there is what we call insider information about all issues...no matter how well one try,you may never get to know the inner workings of a place if you have never worked there

Keyamo the lawyer might have criticize Fashola no doubt,a situation which is not unheard of before but now that he wants to get in the fray,his knowledge and understanding of the workings of governance will get deepened and enriched..
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
Comrade Keyamo,

I applaud you for throwing your hat into the muddy waters of Nigerian politics at this hour.

Since you've settled for the APC platform, please be sure to align yourself with its most radical groups of reformists. Hold on to your core values tenaciously for, like the other one, this outfit also contains its fair share of retrogressive forces. cheesy

In God we trust.

1 Like

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by alaoeri: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
Keyamo welcome on board to the league of progressives by 2015 we gonna give PDP a run for their money.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by superior1: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2013

Sharap ya mouth!!!

1 Like

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by superior1: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
This is a good development. Anything but PDP is ok for now
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
eGuerrilla: x

No doubts retrogressive and irredentists abound everywhere but the core values and personages of the vibrant and progressive members of the party will always hold sway!

The vision,progressive and frentic pace of the creme de la creme of the APC guys will sure rub off on the laggards among them such that you will be left with no choice than to conform or ship out
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by takedat(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
eGuerrilla: Comrade Keyamo,

I applaud you for throwing your hat into the muddy waters of Nigerian politics at this hour.

Since you've settled for the APC platform, please be sure to align yourself with its most radical groups of reformists. Hold on to your core values tenaciously for, like the other one, this outfit also contains its fair share of retrogressive forces. cheesy

In God we trust.

Co-Signed
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
Progressive Tsunami is about to wipe PDP off our memories.............

Bye bye PDP

Bye bye Hopelessness

By bye to corruption

Bye bye to shepopo

Bye bye to police brutality

Bye bye to death trap called roads

Bye bye to unending blackouts

Bye bye to unemployment

Bye bye to disregard for law and other

Bye bye to Abati

Bye bye to Okupe

Bye bye to Boko Haram

Bye bye to Insincer 9gerian and 40 lapdogs

Welcome to New Progressive Era..............................................APC

MMMMMMuuuuuuEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

39 Likes

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
That is why I am
running for the vacant Senate seat in Delta Central.
When is the election

The Delta Central Senatorial seat became vacant in
the National Assembly following the death of Senator
Pius Akpor Ewerhido, who was also the only
Democratic Peoples Party (DPP) senator in the
Senate.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Gbawe: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Fantastic summation! I wonder how some irredentists seeing that the APC is becoming a natural Mecca of the best,finest,successful and progressive Nigerian politician will yet label them a party that has an islamic agenda or ethnic mentality! Pray will Keyamo have willy-nilly joined APC if he hadn't done his homework well and gotten to grips with its tenets and political philosophy?

We all just have to be open-minded and don't get bigotted by all the tantrums,hate and smear campaigns of the PDP which have not gotten us anywhere in the past 15years.

Ultimately, you will find many Nairalanders lacking in the departments of critical thinking and mature adult conduct/decision making. The most singularly disgusting thing I resent about Nairaland is how it portrays Nigerians as a fraudulent-minded people who do not operate with the truth and have scant regard for personal honesty and integrity. If at this very minute we look at the members of the PDP and APC, it will be obvious the APC hosts far more of the sort of Nigerians we all swore, before the divisive and polarising appearance of GEJ, could transform the nation.

Go back through the archives to note many who touted Utomi as the President Nigeria needed. Today, they are the same posters calling the APC "Islamist" never mind that the Utomi they supported fervently only a few years ago has now joined the APC. They will never stop to inspect what the APC has to offer or to even ponder why so many brilliant and reform-minded Nigerians, who have sterling careers to their name, have chosen the APC.

Instead they give in tamely to ethnocentric and disgusting sectional bias to begin mouthing outright lies that is surely an embarrassment to any Nigerians who resents how we are seen to be a people comfortable lying and saying something/someone is black when the entire world sees white. Those who place ethnicity and bias above everything else should continue their lies while the APC marches on as a coalition of the best Nigeria has to offer for those ready to embrace progress.

No Party is perfect because non can be as Nigeria is presently convened but th APC is miles ahead of the PDP by virtue of hosting brilliant individuals with histories of inspired leadership and solutions delivery. It is only those into 'hara kiri' and cutting their nose to spite their face who will persevere blindly with a 14 year old Dinosaur that has only brought misery and is obstinately refusing to change.

26 Likes

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by lifestyle1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Good...
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by ketoprofen(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2013

rather, Ends shall never wonder.

1 Like

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Fadelex(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
abeg someone shld help me with summary of this epistle
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by veraponpo(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
payless: Progressive Tsunami is about to wipe PDP off our memories.............

Bye bye PDP

Bye bye Hopelessness

By bye to corruption

Bye bye to shepopo

Bye bye to police brutality

Bye bye to death trap called roads

Bye bye to unending blackouts

Bye bye to unemployment

Bye bye to disregard for law and other

Bye bye to Abati

Bye bye to Okupe

Bye bye to Boko Haram

Bye bye to Insincer 9gerian and 40 lapdogs

Welcome to New Progressive Era..............................................APC

MMMMMMuuuuuuEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

You have given it a good summary that encapsulates the whole thing.
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by thekoko007: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
[quote author=payless]Good News and God Bless Delta Central Senatorial District.

I would have preferred Keyamo to contest for Governorship seat.

APC will be dominating every corners of Nigeria by middle of 2014 with powerful activists joing the progressive train.

Pat Utomi and Donald Duke are waiting in the wings.[/quote

identify yourself..pls
Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2013

We all know APC is not perfect, but it is better than PDP and that is why Keyamo will declare for APC. I am glad that Keyamo is offering himself to serve. Our problem in Nigeria is that we have all left politics to the hands of vagabonds. It is high time selfless intellectuals and technocrats begin to serve. This is just the beginning. PDP's days are numbered! Very soon Bamanga Tukur will declare for APC!

2 Likes

Re: Barr Festus Keyamo Declares For APC !!! by overkillR(f): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Festus Keyamo I like your person but I'm sorry to inform you that your popularity ends in Lagos.

You guys know nothing about delta state politics or the Niger delta as a whole. They are die-hard Pdp members! And all your Apc rants ends in South west and the north. #my2centthough#

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Bukola Saraki Pictured With Tony Blair Today In Abuja / Hundreds Flee As Boko Haram Guns Down Villagers In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.